We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Masticated DMT Sub Lingually? Options

Thanatananda23
#1 Posted : 1/23/2010 9:30:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A prodding assertive imagining alighted thought to share its intrigue with the cocosmonautitians. DMT theoretically requires a MAOI in order to usher it's alkaloidal bodilessness into the blood stream before its decomposed by natural stomach enzymes. What if the Shaman just chewed some chaliponga scrupulously into liquified mush mush and held it neath the glossal bed until lift off. Has anyone ever tried, effectiveness???

Always never. Now. Here.

Horus Eye milky way galaxy glissading, swaying hag's hair neath arch de morir, a mirror reflecting everything, holding nothing near, Here.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pokey
#2 Posted : 1/24/2010 2:39:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The stomach is not the culprit.

Pokey

Edit: Hmmmm... Looks like some fellow Nexians are experimenting with this very technique!

Maybe I spoke too soon.

Pokey

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 1/24/2010 6:59:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But if people lift off with Chaliponga quids, it's due to the 5-Meo... not the nn.

Nobody quids Chacruna.

Although, for the 2012 Nexus Olympics, I would like to humbly suggest Chacruna-quidding as an event. The sheer mass of leaves to be chewed would be righteous. Cool
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

FelixsMom
#4 Posted : 1/24/2010 8:34:03 AM

Beverly

Thanatananda23 wrote:
A prodding assertive imagining alighted thought to share its intrigue with the cocosmonautitians. DMT theoretically requires a MAOI in order to usher it's alkaloidal bodilessness into the blood stream before its decomposed by natural stomach enzymes. What if the Shaman just chewed some chaliponga scrupulously into liquified mush mush and held it neath the glossal bed until lift off. Has anyone ever tried, effectiveness???

Always never. Now. Here.

I would pay close attention to the Elders on this one, dear explorer. It ain't just a theory. Why waste good chali my friend? Rue is so simple a companion...or passionflower. Just asking...why skip the attenuator?
& Why ask why etc. LOL...

Have you seen the stars tonight? Have you looked at all the Universe of stars?
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune