We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT & Dreaming Options

Ramma
#1 Posted : 3/26/2021 6:59:55 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

At this point, Im sure DMT insight and vision is accesible through the mind alone. Flashes of light with sacred geometry that flows and grounds awareness (I can do this almost everyday through meditation), hypnagogic powers to overimpose your wildest imagination on top of reality (today upon waking I transposed this beautiful and ethereal jungle landscape onto my own reality,) and the ability to create the wildest dreams with archetypal figures which teach enormous lessons (if even through a lot of hellish pain and torture), plus the ability to create dmt visions, complex and other worldly, in the minds eye, which grants insight. The experience of rapture through cessation of sensual desire is also very note worthy in its power (pleasant and grounded euforia far far far surpassing cocaine.)

Any thoughts?
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pile of cats
#2 Posted : 3/26/2021 9:55:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've definitely experience this to be true too, I think it'd be wrong to view DMT as the only way to achieve such states. My gut feeling says that DMT ultimately has its effect through the way it affects our brain waves and our brain waves are something that we can manipulate through a variety of techniques like sleep and meditation as you mentioned.

I think for me, DMT just gave me a hint towards where / how to look and since gaining some understanding of this, it's been much easier to get to these kinds of states through whatever method I use.

Dreams are actually a really interesting one, I've come to find my nightmares especially interesting in how it's a chance to observe and face / process fears that're normally far too suppressed by my waking awareness.

The last bit you wrote I agree with too, I think when we chase those extreme highs, we're also destined for extreme lows and this intense back and forth is painful, I think of it as a spinning coin and the closer you can align yourself with the top of the spin (the most balanced point) the less you feel this pain and you begin to feel a simpler but much deeper fulfilment out of life.

Ramma
#3 Posted : 3/27/2021 9:15:06 AM

DMT tells you where to look indeed. Terrence Mckenna remarked this once as well, quite wisely. Thanks for your input.

Curated_Thinking
#4 Posted : 3/27/2021 1:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are times when I'm in it. Not on DMT but like weed, and my mind is just going. If humans had cooling systems my fan would be spinning. Most times it's really cool, I feel calm and relaxed and things just come to you. There are a few times where it's too much. Biggest benefit though is not letting things get to me as much as they used to. Last month on my birthday I get to work and one of the walls is hemorrhaging water. I just laugh and say, well this is happening. I just laugh at bad news now and just deal with things.

I definitely dig what DMT does, but for me THC puts me in the state you're referring to.

I'm curious if anyone else here has done this. I remember watching a video months ago and someone was saying that if you ask your subconscious to wake you up at a certain time, it will do it. 7am everyday for me, regardless of how much sleep I got. It's fascinating the things that we've been turned off to for so long.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

Ramma
#5 Posted : 3/27/2021 8:11:21 PM

"Worrying is preposterous" T. Mckenna once said, quite wisley. And yes that subconscious waking up thing is a bit common and very cool.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 4/12/2021 4:09:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ramma wrote:
"Worrying is preposterous" T. Mckenna once said, quite wisley. And yes that subconscious waking up thing is a bit common and very cool.

That pic was brilliant hahaha.

Though am still practicing (have a handful of meditative projects), it's amazing to be able to generate DMT-like experiences through meditation. Or even psychedelic in general. It feels so liberating balancing. Highlights how DMT is just a tool and that the ability to see beyond is endemic to us.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽