We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to understand and/or perceive collective conciousness???? Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 3/24/2021 6:00:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so what exactly is collective consciousness? And how could it be explained in a manner that allows us to take a glimpse at it?

My thinking led me to imagine someone writing a story, every character and event is created by the author. Even though one piggy stays home and the other goes to markey, one humps his wife while the other meets new friends in town, the source of their experiences is the mind of the author..

Now take every thought and experience every person or life form that has ever lived and ever will has had, and give credit for that story to collective conciousness.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 3/24/2021 6:19:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would look into modern research regarding the terms "objective psyche" and "autonomous psyche". These two terms are being used in place of "collective unconscious" in modern psychology but I believe even these are very broad umbrella terms and the things going on in our brains are truly much more complicated.

These questions are being asked by Robin Carhart-Harris. I suggest looking into all research the Imperial London college psychedelic center has done in the last 10 years. You will learn A LOT. How do I know? I've spent the last 6 months reading into it. ( I took a break from the internet for a about 8 years haha)

You can also look into Carl Jung's work. "man and his symbols" is a very good book and you can download it onto your phone for free from this website.

p.s. I've been following your dmt threads this past week and I like where you have ended up, shining some light on improving your health. Most people do not care to even admit that they need a change and I think that shows a lot about the kind of person you are. You're awesome Bisy!!!

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 3/24/2021 6:25:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
so what exactly is collective consciousness? And how could it be explained in a manner that allows us to take a glimpse at it?

My thinking led me to imagine someone writing a story, every character and event is created by the author. Even though one piggy stays home and the other goes to markey, one humps his wife while the other meets new friends in town, the source of their experiences is the mind of the author..

Now take every thought and experience every person or life form that has ever lived and ever will has had, and give credit for that story to collective conciousness.

My understanding: Everything you get to know in your life, is a part of of collective consciousness.
Even things you know since birth and didn't have to be explained the word for: mother, food, etc.
Some things like gods, archangels - are independent powerful entities in the spiritual plane.

Imagine them as supercomputers nested within each other, hierarchically.

Universe mind the Creator/Big bang/God/Allah/The One/The Source->Galaxy mind->Solar system mind->Planet mind->Human god->Subgods->angels, spirits, entities, human spirits->dream of our reality.

They are not three dimensional, not limited by 3D plane - they are from the "other" dimension and our consciousness is an extension along this hyperspatial axis. We have x, y, z axises in our human reality, but lets say there is an imperceptible by unaltered normal mind "w" axis which goes in 4rth dimension/direction, which you basically access on mind-altering substances, when your dimensional "w" coordinate shifts in some direction. And by only introducing one direction I am simplifying, there are much more dimensions to our space than 3, we just can typically perceive only 3 as a human mind.

I know that sounds crazy, but basically it is what my most rational interpretation is atm of what we are and what is consciousness/existence.

We humans are biocomputers, which run multiple programs. Some programs are built-in, like BIOS - wake up, sleep, breathe, need food, piss, pump blood. Some other programs are developed by parents, yourself. You should get the point, right? And there are some programs that feel external to everyday you, which activate in extreme situations.

Also there are some programs like "demons" which are creation of imagination, they feed on our negative vibrations (fear, despair). There are powerful protective programs, like holy guardian angel whcih one can learn to interact with.

Again, sorry for the woo-woo wall, but well - this is no more crazy than your typical religion or psychedelic hippie scientist book.

Much love.

Bisy
#4 Posted : 3/25/2021 2:25:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

p.s. I've been following your dmt threads this past week and I like where you have ended up, shining some light on improving your health. Most people do not care to even admit that they need a change and I think that shows a lot about the kind of person you are. You're awesome Bisy!!! [/quote]

Thank you sir, I know u been following, couldn't even took a couple cute jabs at me, which I accepted in good humor and from your perspective because well, my posts are crazy as hell. Sometimes I really gotta push hard to teach my stubborn self a lesson. And I think I took this one all the way to the moment of my death.. psychidelic experiences have never resembled the things that have been happening to me lately.

I did say it was worth following, there was no dull ending to this story.

I appreciate your acknowledgement. Thank you

Bisy
#5 Posted : 3/25/2021 2:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I do feel a little ungrateful to you seeingisbelieving in regards to the thread you started that this little saga certainly belongs. Or at least a copy of it.. however, the more time I have to process all that has happened the more real I feel it has been.

The most profound and intense moment was being blast into a breakthrough, riding it like a wave, following it without much awareness and then pretty suddenly, yet impossibly gently snapping to an immediate awareness that i was at that moment dying.. the clarity and gravity of it didn't cause panic or discomfort, processing it was effortless. And the feeling of it all was so ....no words describe it. My kids will never starve for my attention again. Any love for myself that has been lost along the way has been slammed back into my awareness...i genuinely believe that my time had come, and also that I deserve the choice to live and thats why I got it. I wonder how it would have played out without dmt. No, I dont wonder that. Im good w it.

Seeingisbelieving
#6 Posted : 3/25/2021 7:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure what you mean by being ungrateful towards me but I know that your feelings are relevant and your ideas do matter but that fact does not mean I have to pretend to agree. Smile

Your experience and the way you are able to articulate it sound beyond beautiful. Very poetic and life affirming, and I am so glad that you were able to have such an experience and share it with so many people here. Like I said before, You are awesome Bisy.