CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
F**K follow this s**t its epic Options
 
Bisy
#1 Posted : 3/23/2021 9:53:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 230
Joined: 09-Jan-2021
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
Ok, integration and finding the meaning has led me to either insanity, or we are witnessing, and i am documenting a case of this molecule giving me awareness of and choices regarding my moment of departure from this world. The entities I've been speaking of, my OMF(gdmf)G experience, and several other circumstances have led me to believe that the strange things happening to me are because they're here to escort me to the next place..

Hopefully its insanity, my kids can handle that. But if its as real as it seems to me, this molecule is a way to glimpse into what consciousness really is.

I dont see why I couldn't be as healthy as possible and try to prolong my life a little, maybe even turn it around completely. I guess ill go have a thorough checkup..but yeah, there it is.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.
 

Trippy glass for trippy people.
 
Exitwound
#2 Posted : 3/24/2021 7:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 556
Joined: 24-Dec-2017
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
I think you MUST NOT take anything that the molecule throws at you, at a face value.

From the perspective of a sober mind, what you say looks like you are being deluded and maybe stop with psychedelics for a while and see what changes in your life with time.

I know it is very compelling to believe those entities, but from my own experience and from what I've seen here countless time, you better not make any decisions about your life right now.

 
Jees
#3 Posted : 3/24/2021 9:37:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 3740
Joined: 28-Jun-2012
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
Exitwound is right. People here know how convincing things can be.
Your kids cannot handle your potential insanity, if you can't ground yourself fast, get mental help!

Love Love Love
 
Bisy
#4 Posted : 3/24/2021 11:19:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 230
Joined: 09-Jan-2021
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
Whoa! I think if I were reading my posts with no knowledge of who I was otherwise, I guess I'd be thinking same thing. Maybe I've been overdramatic and under creative in my posts, im far from a referral to psychiatric hospital, but this experience has me pretty shaken up. Ill own that for sure.

I'm closer to 50 than 40, and have gone far and deep for many years. I've always been the one in the group who keeps things in perspective, and the least likely to get delusional..

I'm not dead, so even if the experience was as real as it seems, I can do something to change it..

I guess it would be epic in a shifty way to watch someone lose their head to psychidelics, but that isn't happening.

What would be epic, however is if the experience WAS as real as it seems, and that the molecule we respect was responsible for bringing awareness and choice to the matter of death..

I would not be the first person to have these experiences, there are thousands of accounts, without which, i likely would not be familiarizing so closely with.

It is for this reason that I disregarded concern of looking like a fool and shared what I have/am experiencing. Suppose it is what it seems, that depends on so many things, primarily my ability to correctly interpret it. Some time has passed now, and im a little shaken up over it..

So basically I guess I should apologize for the gloomy presentation and put it a little softer. Like this was my experience, it felt very real, and there are some issues regarding my health and lifestyle that increase the plausibility......is that better?
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.
 
Bisy
#5 Posted : 3/24/2021 11:27:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 230
Joined: 09-Jan-2021
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
you better not make any decisions about your life right now.

[/quote]
That is probably the most important advice for someone following an experience so crazy. So thx for that. I will however, thanks to this experience be making some changes to my health and lifestyle. Immediately.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.
 
Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/24/2021 11:42:14 AM

Surrender and BE free


Posts: 680
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 24-Jun-2021
Location: Rearranging the Void
Bisy wrote:

That is probably the most important advice for someone following an experience so crazy. So thx for that. I will however, thanks to this experience be making some changes to my health and lifestyle. Immediately.



I found that beautiful. I hope they are solidified soon to be long lasting positive changes to better balance you.

If one of those changes is taking a break from the spice, do not fret, it will still be there when you're ready.

Approach these endeavors with skepticism, regardless of intensity of conviction.

Be well. We're here for you.

One love
Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
Exitwound
#7 Posted : 3/24/2021 11:55:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 556
Joined: 24-Dec-2017
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
Bisy wrote:

Quote:

you better not make any decisions about your life right now.


That is probably the most important advice for someone following an experience so crazy. So thx for that. I will however, thanks to this experience be making some changes to my health and lifestyle. Immediately.


Health and positive lifestyle changes are always good Smile

Regarding experiencing death, I think molecule shows you how it might be when your consciousness goes on a different levels, so yes it can show you death.
If you have been going deep and it just got deeper, that's a sign imo - stahp! Smile

You seem very loving towards your kids, focus all your attention on them and you will reap positive results. From my own experience, what you invest into kid, with right and positive attitude, you get tenfold positive emotions in return.
 
Bisy
#8 Posted : 3/24/2021 12:28:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 230
Joined: 09-Jan-2021
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
Voidmatrix wrote:
Bisy wrote:

That is probably the most important advice for someone following an experience so crazy. So thx for that. I will however, thanks to this experience be making some changes to my health and lifestyle. Immediately.


That is probably the
If one of those changes is taking a break from the spice, do not fret, it will still be there when you're ready.


Be well. We're here for you.

One love



Been resisting this one, but I guess the message is pretty clear, huh? Also, weather legit or not, what is to be found by digging deeper into this one, right? If I dont turn around and head for the surface, ill run outta breath before I find what I'm looking for. Anyway, thx

Sidenote: now I can do a bunch of great shit, turn a couple backward things around, reground, and blame it all on dmt.....
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.
 
Spiralout
#9 Posted : 3/24/2021 4:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 555
Joined: 13-Dec-2013
Last visit: 23-Jun-2021
Location: The internet webs
I would focus your attention on making positive lifestyle choices/changes ; which you sound like you are already doing. And, as you follow through on these decisions/habits, I would lay the responsibility on yourself, not the chemical. It may have shown you something which you needed to see, and that you may not have noticed otherwise, but you are the one who decides what to do with your life. You are the one who is taking care of your family and taking care of yourself. So many people go through life blindfolded. The decision to look at things honestly is laid on you and you bear full responsibility for taking this on, or choosing to ignore it. You don't need the molecule and you don't need anything else, unless you believe that you do. You are in control.

Insofar as "going too deep" : the best thing you can do is talk about it. This is always the case, whether you're on psychedelics or not. Talking to other people is what allows us to clearly see what we are thinking, and the feedback we get from others (and from ourselves) is what allows us to sort out the wheat from the chaff.
 
Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 3/24/2021 5:31:04 PM

Surrender and BE free


Posts: 680
Joined: 01-Oct-2016
Last visit: 24-Jun-2021
Location: Rearranging the Void
Bisy wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
Bisy wrote:

That is probably the most important advice for someone following an experience so crazy. So thx for that. I will however, thanks to this experience be making some changes to my health and lifestyle. Immediately.


That is probably the
If one of those changes is taking a break from the spice, do not fret, it will still be there when you're ready.


Be well. We're here for you.

One love



Been resisting this one, but I guess the message is pretty clear, huh? Also, weather legit or not, what is to be found by digging deeper into this one, right? If I dont turn around and head for the surface, ill run outta breath before I find what I'm looking for. Anyway, thx

Sidenote: now I can do a bunch of great shit, turn a couple backward things around, reground, and blame it all on dmt.....


Haha you can "blame" the spice all you want, it won't take the credit. Because it was just a catalyst and YOU made the great choices to do awesome thingsSmile.

One love
Question everything... including questioning everything...
There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
The only safe place is the choice you make
All posts, responses, ideas and supposed experiences are that of an imaginary interdimensional being . This being comes to you with the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. That being said, everything posted must, perhaps, be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. 👽
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest (2)

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.028 seconds.