We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi my bros and sis's Options

rickmeer966
#1 Posted : 3/14/2021 7:00:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

Call me Rick. I got into psychadelics about 4 months ago. I've used LSD to drastically improve my life. However, I was given two consecutive dreams of warning- so vivid that I woke up in tears, about how the evil one would use our naive curiosity and drugs to lead us into darkness.

Still, I'm trying to grow my knowledge on how to do them properly, namely, I need advice on properly using DMT (I can't hold it in my lungs, as a non-smoker).

Happy to join the community

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ramma
#2 Posted : 3/14/2021 7:08:33 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

its always a possibility
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 3/14/2021 8:06:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rickmeer966 wrote:
Hey all,

Call me Rick. I got into psychadelics about 4 months ago. I've used LSD to drastically improve my life. However, I was given two consecutive dreams of warning- so vivid that I woke up in tears, about how the evil one would use our naive curiosity and drugs to lead us into darkness.

Still, I'm trying to grow my knowledge on how to do them properly, namely, I need advice on properly using DMT (I can't hold it in my lungs, as a non-smoker).

Happy to join the community

Hello rickmeer966 and welcome!

It's important to stay true to yourself. If you feel like something is off then it's very good idea to stop and reflect what is going on. The naive curiosity can indeed lead you astray. If an entity reveals you something or tells you to do something you are never obliged to comply. You have to clarify your core values to yourself and retain your autonomy in all decisions. However, if you keep your head and learn to distinguish between good and bad it can be a wonderful opportunity to grow.

I wouldn't rush to vaped DMT but instead get familiar with that headspace using ayhuasca/pharmahuasca and also psilohuasca (mushrooms + Syrian rue). However you should definitely reflect the warnings you have been given and only proceed when you feel you can retain your spiritual integrity.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

RowRowRowYourBoat
#4 Posted : 3/14/2021 11:33:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear Rick,

I hope you find everything that you are looking for.

As one begins their psychedelic journey they are often drawn to learning and doing as much as they can as quickly as possible. You may discover that the greatest lessons are learned with time, that things build on each other and integrating your experiences and using those to learn even higher truths can not be done with immediacy. I hope you have continued success and further learning in your life.

On the subject on holding in DMT, would you care to share what method you are using? There are many different methods of vaporization and some are easier and less harsh than others. Additionally there can be a finesse to getting the temperatures just right and only vaporizing the DMT, which although perhaps not necessarily pleasant, should not be unbearably harsh like burning DMT may be.

There is a great reference post in the welcome area with a list of many vaporization methods, you may have a look through those for some good options.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=34242
Classically, the vapor genie has been one of the most popular, longstanding, and effective vaporization devices among DMT users.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8730

My personal method, which I find to not be harsh at all, is the e-mesh.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=87004
It can be a bit of an investment for the beginner who doesn't know if they want to spend time and money assembling a great DMT vaporization device, but if someone is committed to having a great device it really is the bee's knees. It has minimal taste, one can acquire an extended mouthpiece and even add on additional tubing to inhale very cool vapor and, perhaps most importantly, one can inhale an entire dose in a single toke.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 3/23/2021 5:41:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I would like to second row and tomtegubbe by encouraging a deep reflection. As specified you don't have to acquiesce to anything an entity tells you, but it may be in your best interest.

During my fourth journey on DMT an entity told me to chill out on it. I didn't listen, and we'll skip the long story, I blasted off again that same day and was taken somewhere dark, painful and unexpected. It caused a six year abstinence from spice.

Now I'm stubborn on the whole, because 10 years later entities tell me to do more, that they want me there and that I have no worries. It's in my mind however to do so when I feel ready. While I can sense them laughing at me a little bit, like, "silly boy." But that's okay. I know I'm not ready yet, so they just have to wait.

As for administration, a few have hit the nail on the head. Maybe look into low level aya journeys and the like. And visit that link there's a plethora of ways to administer that will allow you to hold it in.

Personally, changa has been my main focus, using herbs that are known to make smoke less harsh. I sometimes use a terp pen, which is so smooth I sometimes don't feel it at all. Also, if you can dab it properly it'll be very smooth as well.

Best of luck, and I hope you find your treasure.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽