We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vape Clouds & Sunlight Options

Curated_Thinking
#1 Posted : 3/21/2021 8:51:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just peeped this while vaping. I tried looking into vape clouds and light but what I get is topics about what lighting gear to buy. Recorded a quick video of what I'm talking about. Looks crazy cool. Maybe it's a simple explanation.

I also used my phone flashlight to make sure the clouds simply weren't behind illuminated by the light, but that wasn't the case either. Also didn't get past the sunlight when I waved my hand through it. Seems to be specific to sunlight idk.

Dropbox Video Link
https://www.dropbox.com/...avt59m/IMG_0278.MOV?dl=0
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Curated_Thinking
#2 Posted : 3/21/2021 8:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where the sun was outside my window.
Curated_Thinking attached the following image(s):
IMG_0282.jpg (1,179kb) downloaded 26 time(s).
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.