We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Red DMT experience Options

Dasein
#1 Posted : 3/18/2021 2:28:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim extracted some red dmt with Wachbenzin. He used 100g mimosa bark, did 4 one hour long acid cooks, defatted twice with 50ml Wachbenzin, based with NaOh and made really hot pulls. The yield was relatively low, around 800mg, likely cause could be sodium carbonate wash. After freeze precipitation, 3 layered crystals were formed, red in the middle then orange and then white. Some orange fatty substances were separated upon recrystallization, but the post re x product was even more red than before and had a more uniform appearance (no different layers of color, just uniform red shiny crystals. The attached Foto looks more orange but they actually looked more red.

Swim smoked around 20mg of pure white crystals made using q21's tek and a few hours later the red ones. Surprisingly, the red dmt was much much better, a lot smoother, easier to inhale, didn't sting at all and the experience was much smoother, gentle and with a strong loving sensation. The white one was more overwhelming, I started to shiver, my legs couldn't stop shaking. The red one was extremely soothing and had a more motherly touch. It also had a very feminine vibe to it, the visuals were also all red and purple whereas the white one had more shades of yellow, green and blue.

Has anyone had similar experiences? What could that red dmt really be? I am not sure if it's some kind of jungle spice because I only used simple Wachbenzin. In terms of potency it was perhaps the same as the white one but much more soothing, pleasant and motherly. I would like to know if anyone else has had similar experiences.
Dasein attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210308_020203.jpg (4,049kb) downloaded 127 time(s).
این جهان با تو خوش است و آن جهان با تو خوش است
این جهان بی‌من مباش و آن جهان بی‌من مرو

ای عیان بی‌من مدان و ای زبان بی‌من مخوان
ای نظر بی‌من مبین و ای روان بی‌من مرو

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/20/2021 5:35:58 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Maybe you've seen (the legendary) q21q21's recent thread?

Some form of blind testing would be necessary before any definitive comments about the qualitative differences can be made. Bear in mind the intrinsic variability of the DMT experience considering you've only tried the two samples once.

If the difference persists and is that marked it might be worth considering sending a sample for analysis. The main reason for different colorations is thought to be slight polymerisation, however.
Did you take a picture of the original crystallisation dish?

dasein wrote:
The red one was extremely soothing and had a more motherly touch. It also had a very feminine vibe to it, the visuals were also all red and purple whereas the white one had more shades of yellow, green and blue.

Have you tried mixing the two? Maybe you'll get a full rainbow effect, especially if you add a dash of orange spice Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Dasein
#3 Posted : 3/20/2021 11:48:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for referring me to q21's post. I guess I gotta adopt a more scientific approach! I don't have pictures of the crystallization dish but I think it was the other way around, white in the middle and red on the outside which is usually how it is, oily substances on the outside and white crystals in the middle. The red substance may have been some psychoactive oily substance. While doing recrystallization, some small bits of dark red oily substance were left undissolved. I tried smoking the oily liquid, it was definitely psychoactive and was different from the non active fats since it got all absorbed and no smoke came out when I exhaled. I've tried smoking the non active fats once... Out of curiosity... And when I breathed out, all the unabsorbed smoke came out. Unfortunately I gave it all to a friend so I can't do more tests, but if I manage to make it again then I'd definitely do that. My friend reported that the first few trips were very pleasant and soothing but afterwards things took a darker turn but that probably has more to do with his psychological health than the substance itself.
I'll do some more and better planned experiments.
این جهان با تو خوش است و آن جهان با تو خوش است
این جهان بی‌من مباش و آن جهان بی‌من مرو

ای عیان بی‌من مدان و ای زبان بی‌من مخوان
ای نظر بی‌من مبین و ای روان بی‌من مرو

M0K0
#4 Posted : 3/21/2021 1:43:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To me the additional substances seem to give the experience a particular character.
When smoking white crystalls it is alwys a realy clear but, in a way, cold experience to me (not bad).
When smoking yellow spice the experience has some african/jungle touch to it(jungle spice?).
Also people who drink ayauasca meet "mother ayauasca".

It seems to me like pure DMT just rises your "vibration" while these oils or fats give it a particular sound.

Wich is not scientifically accurate at all but different spezies of weed hit you different, even if its mostly the THC that makes up its effects, the same for mushrooms, candyflips...

Just my personal thoughts.
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.