We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and the Mind Options

Curated_Thinking
#1 Posted : 3/18/2021 4:39:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been considering that what DMT does is not send us into another "dimension" or anything like that, but taking our conscious mind and taking the curtain down on the subconscious. We get to see what is in there. Consciousness doesn't need a mind. We need a mind to navigate and interact with our world, but what's that good for after the body dies? The subconscious will be all that's left and where that goes the mind is not needed. There's no physical world to navigate. Just think also, no need for any of the senses either, again, what use is it away from this world? Everything is done through our feelings. I've always felt that both written and spoken language was limited because no matter how good your use of either is, getting across one person's feelings and intentions to someone else is always a challenge. Something always gets lost in the transmission. Our consciousness goes back to the "well." It takes with it everything people have learned in their lives. When you dive into the subconscious that's where we find our answers. If you've seen any of my posts you'll know I favor weed/thc over DMT. As I said DMT allows the mind to see the inner workings and contents of the subconscious, but weed allows us to use it.
I wrote this the other night when I was really gone. Trying to put into context what I was feeling.

Body = Computer
Mind = Mouse/pointer
Consciousness = Operating System
Subconsciousness = Internet
Soul = Power for the body

I'm more focused on the concept of the subconscious is like the internet. Full of information that you just have to figure out how to access. Or better it's overclocked. Our subconscious doesn't take a break. It's what's working out other problems while we busy ourselves with other tasks. Those other tasks is what the mind is focusing on because it's immediate. If there's nothing that needs to be addressed the mind kind of checks out. That's why we daydream or "zone out." Especially in schools, the worst place for "mental stimulation." What happens when we zone out though? Our mind or what we assume is our mind going in all kinds of directions, and we enjoy the ride. But when someone wants your attention that all suddenly ceases and we get kind of startled. That's the mind snapping back into action. No different from when we kill our computer's screen saver. The subconscious works overtime on the things really bothering us in the background. The subconscious works on all the things we aren't aware of. Just think how our bodies are finely tuned to everything in our universe. There was a time humans knew nothing about the sun. We don't need to know anything about it, but our bodies respond to it exactly as it should. We don't need to actively know what anything is or how it works for us to react appropriately to it in nature. Someone may come and say how well, if you got too close to the sun you'd burn up. My response to that is, am I burning up or is there an interaction going on, a mutual interaction. We focus too much on one side, there's a give an exchange going on. It's not one sided affair. It's like a tree falling in the woods and people question if it makes a sound if nothing is around to hear it. Sound happens within us, if something isn't around to catch the sound waves then there's no sound.

That internet concept really sticks. If the mind were a vacuum, then consciousness is the bag. The contents of the bag go into the trash, in our case, what I call the well.

There's a lot more I could go into, but I'll leave this for now. This is still all new to me. So if other people have put something forward like this, sorry.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Curated_Thinking
#2 Posted : 3/18/2021 7:24:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hours later I'm high, and not to delve into anything I'm watching anime, but I can't help these things. I get caught up and then boom I'm there and it starts flooding in.

I started thinking about it more and the best way to visualize what I'm saying is happening is the mind is becoming inverted as DMT causes it to fall into itself and pierce the subconscious. Kind of fits with how people always say they’ve been shot into, out of, all around wisped away until they reach some sort of wall which they always some how know is something of theirs and then get shot through it. It’s like pulling a balloon inside out. Those entities and everything people see or experience is their own memories as it's stored. But it's also the stuff the subconscious stores for long term. Things we may not even know about, but everything's in there. And why would everything already be in the subconscious? Because we're made of everything. There's receptors and neurons in our brains for everything. We don't learn to respond to anything, we just do. Because we're not separate from any of the things around us. It's not "outside" it's us.

I used to be ok thinking I'm just really stoned, but as you also start consuming the right information, things start making sense. Even the bits that don't make "sense" do, because they don't.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 3/18/2021 10:47:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you for sharing your theory with us. While I don't necessarily agree or disagree, I enjoy how it's delineated and like some of the points you made. I can tell that these concepts are really baking your noodle.

Oh, good ol' spiceLove

Keep it upSmile happy travels

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

AikyO
#4 Posted : 3/18/2021 10:50:30 AM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Lately i've been experimenting with low to mid range doses, with no intention of breaking through what so ever. And it seems that even with the lightest effects, the first glimmers and tickling of the mind, "entities" are there. There might not even be closed eye visions that their presence is to be felt. They are always doing all sort of things. And sometime it is very much connected to the day i'v had, or the week, what kind of activities and observation i've partaken in.

If i do yoga for some time, then lying down afterwards my mind is still doing yoga. They are abstract poses being done in the mental space, shifting. This happen with other things if i were to be focused and where the all body is engaged. So eventually, while hyperspace is still but faintly there, it really feels like the same sensation, the same process. Like lifting the veil of thought to observ how the mind in its essence perceives reality. And from there, it feels like this even afterwards. Sometime looking at people talking, interacting, or looking at a video of people dancing. Buildings too. Sometime even when a flower is pointing toward me, like looking. It feels like "entities".

This layer of reality is always there, but we are not focused on it as it is. Our internal image is not continuosuly superposed on the outside world. Maybe it was in ancient times, but today the lens has changed. And as there is already so much visual information to take, it's not something that would be seen as essential. Still, in the same sense that diving in the world wide web absorbs the mind and the body is seemingly forgotten, even on low dose, even with no dose, simply sitting still, we forget our bodies. The basic image of ourselves is not complete. It is pieced apart in abstraction, to things that are not relatable through the senses, in a concrete way. This image of the world is seen as more realistic but it somehow fails to take into account the experience of concioucness. Sight can travel further than any other senses, to the stars, the root getting lost in visions is bound to happen.

Hyperspace is a way to see the world, i think.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

Curated_Thinking
#5 Posted : 3/19/2021 4:17:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AikyO wrote:

If i do yoga for some time, then lying down afterwards my mind is still doing yoga. They are abstract poses being done in the mental space, shifting. This happen with other things if i were to be focused and where the all body is engaged. So eventually, while hyperspace is still but faintly there, it really feels like the same sensation, the same process. Like lifting the veil of thought to observe how the mind in its essence perceives reality. And from there, it feels like this even afterwards. Sometime looking at people talking, interacting, or looking at a video of people dancing. Buildings too. Sometime even when a flower is pointing toward me, like looking. It feels like "entities".
This is exactly how I feel most times. Like I feel my going deeper into itself and I'm more aware of everything especially my body. I'll watch people to or listen to things like on the news or in media or listen to some problem somewhere and immediately breakdown whatever is going on to it's core. And it gets easier once you realize how everything follows a pattern and after that you realize that it's all patterns repeating each other and the solutions are extremely simple.

One thing I have to work on is not latching onto just any particular thought or scenario that may come up in my head because I will follow and tear it down. But even those thoughts at their core is still about the nature of things. It can get intense once you start fixating on "higher realm" (didn't know how else to describe it) type stuff. Once you latch onto those it's over you can't help but follow them.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:

AikyO
#6 Posted : 3/20/2021 11:59:15 AM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Yes, while in hyperspace or its regions you can really get lost inside this maze, and there's all sort of things to learn there and processes to observe. There's also this learning that everything in the mind can be abdanoned in some sense. Sometime just giving in that intention feels like an arrow shot from a far axay distance come to lighten the path and the spirits that were inhabiting it, allowing for a distancing. It made me aware of such input, that we can, anytime, just as we connect to everything, just stop identifying to anything.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°