We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Grow Log 1.0 Options

ShamanisticVibes
#1 Posted : 3/16/2021 6:56:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I thought for a while as to where I was going to post this, and I think here is the place. I am currently mid-week 3 in growing a small arsenal of entheogens. I will start with something a little more ominous; Morning Glory. I should preface this by saying that I did not order these, but they came in a sample bag stapled to a business card with a larger order. They took off! I planted them in a sandy loam with about 25 percent perlite. The first to break soil did so in under 24 hours, with the remaining 3 (2 now, 1 died) showing up in the 3 days following. The Syrian Rue I planted (50/50 sandy loam/perlite) began to sprout within the first week, but have since slowed in growth a bit. This 50/50 sandy loam/perlite mix will be what I use for most of the following plants: Mimosa tenuflora, Calea Zacatechichi, Reed Canary (Phalaris), erythroxylum novogranatense, Akuamma, Araca nut, wild lettuce, heimia myrtifolia, sceletium tortuosm, T. Bridgesii, T. Peruvianus, Echinopsis pachanoi, voacanga africana, celestrus, among a few others. The Rue, Morning Glories, Reed Canary, Mimosa and both Trichocerus' are the only things that have broken soil so far. Pics will be posted as progress is recorded. Also, if you like what you are seeing here, I will also be doing a mushroom grow log as well. I will be doing Z-Strain Amazonians, and Lion's Mane. So a nice mixture of stuff going on here.
ShamanisticVibes attached the following image(s):
161951081_944906429581741_7492686610152528406_n.jpg (126kb) downloaded 361 time(s).
160303187_501902814137975_8614985567271959283_n.jpg (88kb) downloaded 335 time(s).
160575751_275051490797408_3790639362149153715_n.jpg (154kb) downloaded 324 time(s).
160208600_809461086584958_8434596853556228135_n.jpg (122kb) downloaded 319 time(s).
159644897_2510854199219674_8218119115685241500_n.jpg (102kb) downloaded 307 time(s).
160303187_501902814137975_8614985567271959283_n.jpg (88kb) downloaded 304 time(s).
160296689_284416369755732_2513988712842002975_n.jpg (106kb) downloaded 307 time(s).
160937279_193415435532655_291799696896684916_n.jpg (88kb) downloaded 309 time(s).
May we continue to be blessed

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/16/2021 8:28:57 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

There's something wrong with your images. They'd show up at the foot of the post if they were in order. My image viewer also returns an error message when attempting to open a downloaded copy.

Have you changed the file extension (.jpg) without having exported the file into a different format or something like that?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ShamanisticVibes
#3 Posted : 3/16/2021 10:38:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

See if this works. I cannot figure out why I can't post pics from the computer without going through this channel, but hopefully y'all can see this.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/17/2021 12:28:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This is all so wonderful! My gratitude! Thank you!

That's a whole lotta hard work you're putting in, and I'm excited to see how it all grows.
Due to a certain change in circumstance, I have in the past few years become so much more mesmerized by plants, and their cultivation.

Amazing job!Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#5 Posted : 3/17/2021 2:38:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
This is all so wonderful! My gratitude! Thank you!

That's a whole lotta hard work you're putting in, and I'm excited to see how it all grows.
Due to a certain change in circumstance, I have in the past few years become so much more mesmerized by plants, and their cultivation.

Amazing job!Love

One love

Thanks! I had a "change in circumstance(s)" as well that led me here. Also, I am very fascinated that something so seemingly inert can create such intense changes in the psyche and/or physical and mental states. I also am at a point in my life where, not only am I bored with drugs, but I also have this incredible urge to build and create (I have NO artistic abilities aside from plant and animal care; which I do consider art(s) to a degree). The whole idea of the reward being the outcome of my work is also a HUGE motivator. Thanks for sharing your interest. I am also very excited to see how all of this grows. I just bought a few used reptile tanks a few hours ago to make small greenhouses for the more tropical plants. Most of them advise to keep the humidity and heat med-high through adolescence, but once they are mature enough, get more flexible in these areas. We shall see how things go. I also just ordered 100 anadenanthera seeds as well. My first 10 attempts to sprout were unsuccessful, so I am giving it another go (I heard it is a numbers game from more than one source).

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/17/2021 3:13:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
[quote=Voidmatrix]

Thanks! I had a "change in circumstance(s)" as well that led me here. Also, I am very fascinated that something so seemingly inert can create such intense changes in the psyche and/or physical and mental states. I also am at a point in my life where, not only am I bored with drugs, but I also have this incredible urge to build and create (I have NO artistic abilities aside from plant and animal care; which I do consider art(s) to a degree). The whole idea of the reward being the outcome of my work is also a HUGE motivator. Thanks for sharing your interest. I am also very excited to see how all of this grows. I just bought a few used reptile tanks a few hours ago to make small greenhouses for the more tropical plants. Most of them advise to keep the humidity and heat med-high through adolescence, but once they are mature enough, get more flexible in these areas. We shall see how things go. I also just ordered 100 anadenanthera seeds as well. My first 10 attempts to sprout were unsuccessful, so I am giving it another go (I heard it is a numbers game from more than one source).

Will you be continuing to grow everything indoors, or do you plan on transplanting some outside?

I share your fascination. While I can't say that I'm bored, I do have more direction in my use of such substances which has led to an acknowledgment of some probably never being done again.

I am currently rearranging my room so as to be able to have more plants in my space. You've inspired me a bit to go beyond what I was initially thinking.

I'm bookmarking this page, so I can keep up admiring your labor and the fruits that come (molecular fruits? Lol)

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#7 Posted : 3/18/2021 4:44:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, some will remain inside, and those that will grow in my hardiness zone will have space outdoors. I will have more posts to come soon. I appreciate your interest

grimlid
#8 Posted : 3/18/2021 3:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really appreciate your work and posting this. I am currently in the acquirement phase. I have some acacia, phalaris seeds, and planning for some peyote and torch in near future. I am planning to begin my indoor garden closer to summer when I relocate to a larger house. I am really fascinated with producing plants containing such powerful psychedelic compounds. Im also big on sustainability and dislike the idea of being dependent on international shipping.
Thanks again I will be following closely.
"I think; therefore I might be."

Seeingisbelieving
#9 Posted : 3/18/2021 7:19:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm excited for the day when your plants start receiving pet names! Wishing you the best shamanisticvibes! Cool

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 3/19/2021 11:57:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Great to see all those pictures - wishing you much success! Hopefully you'll have some good growing tips to share with us before long.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ShamanisticVibes
#11 Posted : 3/22/2021 8:23:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Week 3: Nothing new has popped soil, but I did get some of my live plants and cuttings I ordered. Loph Williamsii showed up, as well as Sun opener (The seeds I had gotten seem to be duds after a month). Everything seems to be pretty happy and healthy in the uniform setup I have right now, but soon they will get grouped into 4 categories. A) Outdoor (plants that will grow in my hardiness zone outdoors), B) Tropical, C) Desert, and D) Other. Which I have setups for each of the categories separately. The morning glories I had even put outside and forgot to bring back in; all but one survived and are back to thriving. I also received my Mitragyna speciosa clone too! Seeds that arrived were Trichocerus macrogonus, Loph diffusa, and Loph decipiens. The pics below are only that of actual living plants, as I did not see the need to take pictures of empty soil. Reed Canary died. I had left the cover on the pot too long and not enough light was getting to them and they stretched until they collapsed and died. I have plenty more of these seeds and they have a good germ rate so I am not worried. I also added photos of my Sage as well..... As you can see from some of the photos, I had quite the infestation of fungus gnats that literally took a month to remedy. Used the sticky tapes and mosquito bits directly in the soil. So far I have had no negative effects from the bits; much better than when I have used Neem oil in the past; which killed several of my plants this winter using the recommended dosage....I usually only use a half dose for this reason, but the gnats were the bane of my existence for a while; nothing worked. Hope y'all enjoy!

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 3/22/2021 10:25:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanna see the empty soil. I'll be waiting for those particular pics jk lolBig grin

Thanks for keeping us updated. Great pics. Sounds like you're diligently moving forward and it looks that way too.

Are you going to try again on the red canary?

When do intend on placing the different plants into the category environment?

I look forward to next weeks Smile

One love

ShamanisticVibes
#13 Posted : 3/22/2021 10:36:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I will be moving them into their respective areas very soon. Just want to get them established before the change. Don't fix it if it ain't broke, I always say. As soon as they have a pretty established root system, I will feel more confident moving them. I would hate to make the move too early and shock or stunt anything. The reed canary I have already planted a new set (the last set only took like 4 days to germinate, which is why I didnt catch it, because by the time a week had passed by they were desperately looking for light and could no longer support their own weight. Apparently Reed Canary is an invasive species in the proper environment, so I don't think I will have any issues with them once they get going this go around. I got the giberellic acid in yesterday too, so I have my anadenanthera and a few other stubborn seeds that I have had absolutely no luck with in a wet towel bags for the night in the GA3. Hopefully the next two entries will be chock full of new sprouts, but hey, only time will tell Pleased ! Happy growing out their, folks!

Voidmatrix
#14 Posted : 3/26/2021 12:09:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamanisticVibes wrote:
I will be moving them into their respective areas very soon. Just want to get them established before the change. Don't fix it if it ain't broke, I always say. As soon as they have a pretty established root system, I will feel more confident moving them. I would hate to make the move too early and shock or stunt anything. The reed canary I have already planted a new set (the last set only took like 4 days to germinate, which is why I didnt catch it, because by the time a week had passed by they were desperately looking for light and could no longer support their own weight. Apparently Reed Canary is an invasive species in the proper environment, so I don't think I will have any issues with them once they get going this go around. I got the giberellic acid in yesterday too, so I have my anadenanthera and a few other stubborn seeds that I have had absolutely no luck with in a wet towel bags for the night in the GA3. Hopefully the next two entries will be chock full of new sprouts, but hey, only time will tell Pleased ! Happy growing out their, folks!

Great considerations and great plansSmile I have a feeling you're going to do really well.

I have been collecting some new plants myself. As of now: an aloe plant, Persian Shield, ZZ Plant, Lipstick plant, a peace lily, San Pedro, a couple big leaf plants that I'm uncertain of, and a blue torch (Pilosocereus Pachycladus).

I'm probably going to take a page out of your book and start growing some from seedsSmile

One love

ShamanisticVibes
#15 Posted : 3/26/2021 7:46:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, a nice surprise mid-week, here. I had my S. Tortuosm (Kanna) break soil; which I had almost given up on. I finally got a picture of the Euphorbia resinifera. Also, my E. Nongravatense has begun to break soil as well. Not pictured, I have probably 20 of a mixture of Grandpa Ott's and Blue Star Morning Glories that, surprise surprise, all popped tails in the paper towel after 48 hours with giberellic acid, water, and a drop alcohol. I meant to remove them from the GA3 after 24 hours, but I spent the day yesterday under the hood of the Jeep and had no time to put into gardening. Also pictured are my Bufo Alvarius and my Phyllomedusa bicolor. They have been used in the past, but both are now retired, living their lives out happily eating crickets and basking on the daily lol. I was hesitant to post them because I know some folks get squeamish about keeping sacred animals, which is why I waited until they were retired to make any posts about them.

Seeingisbelieving
#16 Posted : 3/26/2021 9:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an awesome thread!!! Glad the GA3 is working for you! You just inspired me to order some morning glory and argyreia nervosa seeds.

ShamanisticVibes
#17 Posted : 3/26/2021 10:26:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
This is an awesome thread!!! Glad the GA3 is working for you! You just inspired me to order some morning glory and argyreia nervosa seeds.

Righteous! Never grown nervosa before, HBWR, correct?

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 3/26/2021 10:36:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:

Hell yeah! Get it man!

Shamanisticvibes,

Did you lick you frogs? Lmao

I'm glad those new ones popped finally for you!

One love

ShamanisticVibes
#19 Posted : 3/30/2021 5:25:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol, no, you don't lick any of them. The toad, as I am sure you may know, has glands that can be massaged to express the 5-meo containing venoms within, and the frog, well that is a different story. It secrets a wax that contains some sort of peptides. A purgeatory experience occurs when one uses a stick to burn themselves, and rubs the wax into the burn. Look up "Kambo" if you are unfamiliar.
Week 4: my Star Jasmine (Trachelospermum jasminoides) cuttings arrived today, so I have them placed in different mediums as I do not have sand on hand, nor the extra funds to grab any, so I am trying 4 different level; 1)Just water and rooting hormone, and 2,3, and 4 are just with varying degrees of mainly perlite and a small amount coco coir (if anyone has a better eyedea, I am all ears Smile .

E. Nongravatense has come out with 100 percent germination rate; which is incredible for me.

Papaver somniferums are starting to sprout as well. They are in just straight Coco Loco from fox farm, with nothing added from me.

Everything else is moving along nicely, with not a whole lot going on as far as sprouts (I had a bunch of pepper plants, some echinacea, and rivea corymbosa sprouted tails, but have not come up from the soil since I switched them from the paper towels.

I found the Clay loam/aquatic soil, and have since re-done the nymphea caruleas and am just waiting for them to sprout

Desmanthus Illinoises are coming up very well, also. And the Caleas, the Rue, and the Mimosa are just chugging alone, I have not really had any issues with anything, except the morning glories, they want to be outside, but I have another few weeks of frost, so some are in the window, because they don't seem to dig the artificial light so much.

That is pretty much the gist of this week. Sorry I did not have time to go through more. A dear friend passed from a heart attack this week at the young age of 45. He was a wonderful man, the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back and play you a song before smiling, telling you he loved you, and moving to the next person to spread even more love. Anyone reading this, if you're moved to, send a little love to Peach through the cosmos; he'll feel it, his light was strong. Thanks for, I guess, tuning in? I really love that there are folks as into this as I am. I will be adding some new stuff here in the coming weeks; should be getting my mushroom grow log started in the next few days

Voidmatrix
#20 Posted : 3/30/2021 6:14:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sending my heartfelt condolences and my conduit it channeling love to Peach.

And I was being silly about licking your frog (as you noted)Big grin I have always found it a funny idea; let's lick frogs lmao.

How much time during the week do you think you spend on your horticultural endeavors?

What kind of mushrooms are you growing?

Would sand from a playground help? Lol

One love

123NEXT»