We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ode to John Lilly Options

OriginalFace
#1 Posted : 1/2/2010 11:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In the province of the mind,

what one believes, is true, or not true, within limits to be determined;
experiencially, and experimentally.

These limits are further beliefs, yet to be trancended.

In the province of the mind; there are no limits!

Cool

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 1/3/2010 12:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I love john lilly..he was facinating..a bit of a ket fiend for a while but I have respect for what he was about and the miles he logged..

Im rading centre of the cyclone but I want some other of his books.
Long live the unwoke.

OriginalFace
#3 Posted : 1/3/2010 12:38:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, he's a scientist all through. Documenting his failures as well as successes with equal truthfulness.

Have you read, "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer"?

It's a fascinating perspective for setting intent when under the inflence of ethnogenic allies.

A kind of method to eliminate all obstacles to a skilled jouney.

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

jamie
#4 Posted : 1/3/2010 12:56:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

only parts of it online..but i want to read all of his stuff..
Its becasue of him that I want to one day try ketamine..but done properly..with pure stuff and in the right environment..

I am reluctant though because of the way people abuse it in our culture..using it in a totally different way
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 1/3/2010 4:51:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie
#6 Posted : 1/3/2010 5:24:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks mvVery happy

Yes cyclone is a good book indeed.
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 1/4/2010 3:05:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
thanks mvVery happy

Yes cyclone is a good book indeed.

Its about forty years old now so it is a bit out of date but it is a excellent story of one mans journey and interpretation of the psychedelic experience. Its not a reference book but there is much to be learned reading between the lines. It may seem over the top and far out in many places and indeed it is but these thoughts are part of the psychedelic experience. It also has lots of real psychological information and this is exactly why I wish more people with proper education would become interested in psychedelics they have much to offer and expedite learning on any subject. We have know they are powerful and life changing for quite some time but with the exception of a few scientific breakthroughs most folks utilize them to study metaphysics on a personnel level which is fine.

Because of this fact we have barley scratched the surface personnel growth is a great thing with out a doubt I am embrace it but a real breakthru will benefit all of humanity. Something like the discovery of DNA which was inspired by a LSD experience, now thats what I am talking about. I just wish I had found the time for a formal college education maybe I still can.

Peace
MV

Mitakuye Oyasin
#8 Posted : 3/19/2021 10:29:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bummer, looks like Center of the Cyclone has been deleted from the free page listing it. Hopefully it can be found elsewhere on the interwebs.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
β€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 3/19/2021 11:06:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Bummer, looks like Center of the Cyclone has been deleted from the free page listing it. Hopefully it can be found elsewhere on the interwebs.

If it's not out there somewhere I'll have to scan in my paper copy. Urgh.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Seeingisbelieving
#10 Posted : 3/19/2021 11:47:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out z library.
I'm sure you all know to scan your pdfs before downloading but you shouldn't have to. This site is legit.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#11 Posted : 3/20/2021 12:10:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving, WOW, what a treasure trove of information Zlibrary is. Thanks!!!
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
β€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.