We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to find DMT-containing plants around you? Options

pedrin
#1 Posted : 3/18/2021 5:10:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I don't have any access to Mimosa Hostilis or any other of the famous DMT-containing plants around me.

However, theoretically all organisms have DMT within.

So, given any setting, how could we find:

(1) Those plants that are more suitable to contain DMT, by priority – for instance, bushes like Mimosa first... or certain families of plants... etc.?

(2) The parts of those plants that contain the most DMT – would that be the root bark?

I am asking this because, given that I don't have any Mimosa hostilis or anything similar around me, I am willing to go out there and start collecting bark from any specimen I find, and doing random A/B extractions to see what I can get.

However, it would be great to narrow my research and go for those organisms that are known to have the most of it. Otherwise, it may take years for me to do A/B extractions on every part of every specimen from the forest next to my house.

Any ideas will be welcome Smile

Cheers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Curated_Thinking
#2 Posted : 3/18/2021 5:25:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ryVery happyMT_Containing_Plants

I don't know the laws there but seeing your location say Columbia, if that's true, I'd imagine it'd be easier for you to get your hands on stuff easier than we can.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 3/18/2021 7:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ng_plants_in_my_area_.3F

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...is_plant_contain_DMT_.3F

Good luck, and be sure to share the results of your research, whether you're successful or not

Northerner
#4 Posted : 5/13/2021 10:34:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's always fun to plant interesting plants as well if your environment suits. It may seem like forever to wait, but life is long and the desire to harvest alkaloid containing plants may not go away.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.