We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Purely Somatic Trip - Feeling Everything Everywhere, Blind From Sensation Options

RowRowRowYourBoat
#1 Posted : 3/13/2021 6:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was my fourth ever DMT experience and first strong one. Somewhere around 35mgs vaped with an e-mesh while on syrian rue during the comedown of a 7g psilohuasca trip.

I was completely overcome with physical sensations, not good or bad, just so intense that I didn't even have the capability of having a thought about what it was like - purely experiencing the sensation and there was no room for anything else to be experienced. I was just completely engulfed in physical feeling, and when I thought it was happening everywhere it would happen in more places even more strongly on top of each other over and over again, echoing down, on top of, and through each other all at once. I only recall seeing two instantaneous frames of anything visual, I was effectively blind due to being overwhelmed with sensation. I imagine it was a bit like being stuck by a lightning bolt, you don't look at the lightning hitting you, you feel it shooting through you and enveloping you with such intense energy that to try to look at the lightning would be utterly meaningless - only in this case the lightning bolt wasn't instantaneous it lasted and lasted and became stronger and stronger striking me in more and more places that I didn't even know existed.

Everywhere on top of itself at once, all over, simultaneously.

I'd say that peak of pure physical experience lasted more than 2 minutes and less than 30, but I couldn't narrow it down more than that, there was no frame of reference or experience or thought as it happened to tell how long it lasted. When I finally came down just a tiny bit I was then flooded with joy and euphoria with my mind finally having the capability of realizing what I had gone through- that it was absolutely awesome, tremendous, and unbelievable. I spent probably an hour coming down and basking in the euphoric afterglow of what I had gone through.

Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ramma
#2 Posted : 3/13/2021 10:01:59 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Amazing.

Gentle be heaven, gentle be earth, gentle this spacious
atmosphere.
Gentle be waters as they flow, gentle to us be plants and herbs!
Behold, a sower went out to sow