We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello to all :) Options

HangmansHeart
#1 Posted : 3/12/2021 6:15:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys! HangmansHeart here.
The first time I came to the Nexus was the day after my first breakthrough. When I took that first hit, it felt as though something was wrong; little did I know it was very very very right. Ever since that stunning experience, I've wanted to experience more. I've been a browser here for a decent few months learning of extraction teks and about various entheogenic containing plants , etc , with the hope that I can spread the knowledge of safe psychadelic use.

Spice as a whole, the community and the substance has shown me things about myself that I never thought I'd be able to see and has allowed me to fix problems I didn't even know were there. The experiences I've had on deems are unlike anything I could even fathom; entities, other dimensions, and space aliens (oh my!).

With my time on the Nexus, I plan on using it to study primarily about safe extraction methods, the deemer-dimension itself, and the psychadelic experience. I also am learning how to grow mushrooms and more fun entheogens, so stay tuned for some interesting projects.

Thank you all for being wonderful!
I hope to make many friends here Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Th3_tRuTh
#2 Posted : 3/12/2021 6:59:18 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Welcome! Looking forward to your project results. Thank you for sharing.

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 3/13/2021 1:26:25 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Welcome HMH!

Little did you know... lol.

This is the perfect community to learn from and share with. I personally have been getting a great enjoyment out of growing mushrooms lately. So much I’m expanding into edible and medicinal projects soon. Good luck!

Look forward to hearing more, and again, welcome!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers