We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meet the bufanatic Options

Bufanatic
#1 Posted : 3/8/2021 6:21:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello to everyone on this amazing resource & web community. I'm a long time psychonaut and advocate of psychedelics. In my younger years I was all about the different research chemicals being invented, and I still praise those geniuses working that alchemy for the rest of us. (Rip Alexander Shulgin). However as I get older I find myself reluctant to eat random white powders I ordered off the internet. That's where this beautiful community comes to the rescue. I nearly cried the first time I saw my glass pan covered in crystals, of which gave me my first time ever breaking through into hyperspace. I love all things dmt, from smoking spice, mushroom tea, or most recently I've found a strong fondness for bufotenine, hence the name bufanatic. I'm grateful to be a part of this community and I'll help contribute in any way I can to progressing the minds of my fellow people.
Thank you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/9/2021 1:21:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome fellow traveler. We are happy to have you with us.

What was you first breakthrough like. In what ways did it change you, if any?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bufanatic
#3 Posted : 3/9/2021 4:13:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It was quite epic. I had gotten a couple hundred grams of acacia with the intention of brewing some Ayahuasca. A close friend and fellow astral traveler came to visit me and we got into a discussion of concentrating it down into a gel capable volume. After an in depth research session we felt confident enough to do an a/b with Naptha extraction.
A couple days later we had our white crystals coating my pyrex pan like some glorious gentle frosting from heaven's snow flakes. It had been some time since I'd tripped and I was super excited to try the grand daddy of all psychedelics, but also I had stirred up a ton of anxiety doing the extraction. You see, I am a veteran in the war on drugs and I spent nearly a decade in prison for psychedelics. Like a true believer of a religion, they could not punish my devotion away, but they sure could give me a hell of a case of ptsd.
We decided to freebase it instead of Eat it, and Since it was my idea I'd go first. I put on Divine Moments of Truth BY Shpongle which felt appropriate. I asked for guidance and if I should be doing shit like this again, then hit a good pile out of my dab rig.
POW!
I immediately find myself in a gigantic room standing infront of a massive inflatable snowman, like the Christmas decoration some old lady would have in her yard. It looks down at me and raises its arms and starts swirling then around over it's head. Rainbows erupted from its hands and it left an iridescent after image from its body as it moved around. I felt myself float up into the air and turn upside down over the snowman. He smiled at me and jumped into the air but morphed into a giant cartoon gloved hand giving me the thumbs up. It's all good! You're ok, just don't be dumb.
I came out of that with my eyes streaming tears of joy. I had my answer. If I don't deal or talk about it, I could safely keep myself supplied forever. What a beautiful thought.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/9/2021 12:00:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Shulgin came to mind as I read your story. I feel similarly to him about "the war on drugs." I'm sorry that the system took advantage of you in such a way for so long.

But it's joyous that you're continuing to grow and engage these critical chemicals.

My very first time blasting off was to the same song. It's become one of my favorites. I've grown to love Desert Dwellers "You Can See Forever," and many of its remixes.

Sounds an epic and and informative journey. Did your snowman have a snowman face? Tell me more about the room you were in. Did it seem like just a room? Did it feel like it was some alter dimensional space? What did it feel like in this room.

I love hearing about the different spaces we all encounter.

One love.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽