We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca brew - chaliponga Options

Cryptomot
#1 Posted : 2/27/2021 5:12:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello

I have been brewing ayahuasca the last days and tonight is the night i Will drink it alone. I did 6 ceremonies before but now
I Will do it by myself. Just Some questions for my peace of mind...

I cooked 250 grams of yellow caapi and now i am reducing this to 500ml... so 5 doses.
I cooked 50 grams of chaliponga leafs and reducing this to maybe 250ml.... so these are also 5 doses of 50ml right?

I Will start with 100ml caapi tea and after 30mins i Will drink 50ml of the chaliponga tea (probably start with 25ml or less) or i might even stick with caapi only.

Is this correct? Or do i see something wrong?

Tnx
Cryptomot attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (2,989kb) downloaded 105 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 3/9/2021 2:05:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Cryptomot, did you try this brew yet? If you did, how did it go?

What method did you use to cook the Caapi? I strongly recommend at minimum the 3x3 method.

If you are new to Ayahuasca and serious about breaking through, IMHO it's also best to get a large quantity of vine (at least a kilo) and cook it all in one go for consistency's sake. The reason for this is that everyone has a different MAO metabolism, and each variety of vine will have a different alkaloid content. Lots of variables to work with, and in the beginning, you're shooting in the dark.

This isn't the answer of instant gratification, but long term and consistent gratification - next I recommend starting with a small dose of Caapi only. Depending on the above variables, 50g of vine could be a full dose, or 200g of vine could be a full dose.

If you are new to psychedelics, I recommend starting at 25g. If you have "sea legs," start at 50g. Then titrate up in 25g increments. Increase your dose of harmalas until you have a full breakthrough psychedelic experience with Caapi alone.

This is the secret to working with Ayahuasca.

Once you achieve full MAO inhibition, you will only need a tiny bit of DMT. My strongest experiences have been with as little as 20mg DMT. A standard cup of Ayahuasca contains 50mg. If you need to take more than 100mg, something went wrong with your Caapi brew, or you aren't drinking enough to experience full MAO inhibition.

The other reason it pays off immensely to establish a relationship with your MAOI plant is that it will act as the guide to the DMT world. It's the map, the dictionary, your translator to the pure insanity of the DMT world. Without sufficient harmalas, the experience will be beautiful and glittery, but frustrating, prone to thought loops, and will leave you feeling unsettled and like you couldn't make sense of things.

If you want to explore larger doses of DMT, always increase your harmalas with it. The magic of the Ayahuasca experience comes from the Ayahuasca vine, more than the DMT.

The DMT plants are called "the light." Think candle or desk lamp to do most of your inner work. Flying into the sun will just get you burned. The goldilocks approach with admixture works best.

Once you understand what you're supposed to feel with harmala intoxication, troubleshooting brews and finding your dose will be a snap. Lots of people give up early because they expect to break through the first time, but there are so many variables, it's basically impossible.

You have to court the vine. Love
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

shroombee
#3 Posted : 3/9/2021 2:56:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
If you are new to Ayahuasca and serious about breaking through, IMHO it's also best to get a large quantity of vine (at least a kilo) and cook it all in one go for consistency's sake. The reason for this is that everyone has a different MAO metabolism, and each variety of vine will have a different alkaloid content. Lots of variables to work with, and in the beginning, you're shooting in the dark.

For someone experienced with high dosages of other plant medicines like mushrooms and cactus, which color vine do you recommend for an Aya beginner? And what would be the reason or progression to explore the other vines?

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 3/9/2021 4:04:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can achieve intense experiences with any color vine, it's just a matter of dose. Every vine's alkaloid profile will be unique due to many factors, soil, age of harvest. Vine with outer bark will be more purgative.

It's all Ayahuasca. Red is traditionally used for healing, and I have heard white is used for magic. If you appreciate the experience, I would say, try a different variety every time you have the opportunity. The character will be unique.

It's like wine - drink enough and you'll get drunk. Alcohol content varies between wines. But you can savor and appreciate the differences between varieties of grapes, blends of grapes. The possibilities are endless, and the goal isn't necessarily to end up with your head in a toilet.

(Well, maybe with Ayahuasca, it is Laughing )
Some things will come easy, some will be a test