We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Martin Ball Options

The Traveler
#41 Posted : 3/6/2021 1:54:52 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Some previous must-read discussion about Martin Ball on the DMT-Nexus:

The Confusion of Terence

Dr. Martin Ball - Entheogenicist

As to the (sexual) assault parts that Bill Cypher mentioned in the first post: (sexual) assault is a crime that can never be excused, there are no gray lines there, it is never "ok" for any type of (sexual) assault to be conducted, there simply isn't.

It makes (sexual) assault even worse when this happens to people that are extra vulnerable due to them having taken a substance like 5-MeO-DMT, as the DMT-Nexus we will never tolerate the misuse and abuse of substances for (sexual) assault or any other misconduct.

Unfortunately people like Martin Ball And Octavio Rettig will always exist. To me the best thing to mitigate those people is bringing these substances together with viable therapies into the official medical field, a field where there is an actual oversight and where the substance + therapy combination has to have a proven track record that includes detailed and comprehensive Phase I, II, III studies and as long as the product is on the market ongoing phase IV studies.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#42 Posted : 3/6/2021 10:15:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with Trav. Best to bring these plants out into the light of day instead of the dark hidden corners. Fully decriminalize all plants and offer substance abuse help for those few who need it. If access to plant teachers were totally legal and in the open characters like MB would have a much harder time existing.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

acacian
#43 Posted : 3/7/2021 12:25:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Found that video quite sickening to listen to.. but agree that the way it was presented didn't feel all that objective, and is a shame that they felt the needed to use manipulative techniques to convey the message - especially being that the footage alone did a good enough job. I think it was good that Adeptus Psychonautica did the follow up video.. but after reading through the comments I was dissapointed to see so many confuse the idea of consent during ceremony with consent before ceremony.. which are clearly different considering how potent a compound is being dealt out to participants.

The other thing that I find really worrisome is that he is taking enough of the compound himself to get to vomit-point while supposedly holding space for others.. I would have thought a much lower dosewould be in order to allow him to properly watch over and monitor the safety of the participants..

For all its worth.. at least we can now confirm that Martin actually does something radical.. he's been trying to convince us all for a while now

PREV123