We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re:When Are We Gonna Do Extended Release DMT ? Options

Poemander
#1 Posted : 3/6/2021 1:27:46 PM

“The Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.” ~The Kybalion

I am not sure of mapping the DMT space or creating meaningful relationships with hyperspace entities would be the goal of such pursuits, although it is certainly interesting to think about. My interest would be in plausible therapeutic applications, peripheral discoveries are bound to occur. If we pursue in such endeavors it must be for a specific purpose, otherwise it will be looked at as a rollercoaster ride for psychonauts. I would like to bring attention to the DMTx team in Boulder, Colorado, lead by Daniel McQueen and Carla J. Clements, PhD. We need more teams like this! I feel that psychoactive substances can be used as medicine and should be approach in this way to get the most out of the experiences. We live in interesting times! Please check out the link below as it relates to this discussion.

https://www.dmtx.org/#research

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

changaforchange
#2 Posted : 3/6/2021 4:19:02 PM

changaforchange

thanks for sharing Poemander : I've been looking into it sometime ago, worth re-exploring all their material.
changa is my medicine

Ramma
#3 Posted : 3/7/2021 3:08:18 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

The greatest medicine
is the emptiness
of everything
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/10/2021 6:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you for bringing more attention to this. It was recommended to me sometime ago by friends that are aware of my activities and interests.

I agree in having a directed course of action, though am not against a polyvalency in doing so. The more groups doing things like this, the more avenues that can be explored.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#5 Posted : 3/12/2021 5:22:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow man, this is amazing. I didn't know something like this existed. I registered for their webinar; I would definitely be interested in learning more about this. Thanks for sharing.
May we continue to be blessed