We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
notions of good and bad in Hyperspace Options

Xfce4
#1 Posted : 2/25/2021 1:31:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi.

I've never had DMT.

Is there any classification as good and bad in Hyperspace? If yes, how is it different than it is on this world? Is it an objective classification or a subjective one?

If something is said to be good in Hyperspace, what is the reference point and motivation for such classification?

I always imagine Hyperspace as being one with the universe (which might be skewed). If you are the universe, what would be the reference or motivation?

Thank you.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 2/25/2021 6:34:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You have to learn discernment as you do in this world. Everything that glitters is not gold.

I think in the end it's up to you to choose what you want to follow and value, but you are most likely to develop a set of values you think really are worth pursuing in life and seeking in the DMT world. Subjective becomes more than subjective when you are convinced.

This is probably the best article written on the subject of what to pursue in the DMT experience. I hope it gives you some ideas. http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Ramma
#3 Posted : 2/25/2021 6:55:13 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Bad is anything that is a cause of suffering. Its bad cause it is a cause of suffering. Hyperspace is full of suffering just as this world is, because its impermanent, unsatisfying, and brings forth sickness, old age, and death.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Xfce4
#4 Posted : 2/27/2021 8:25:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the replies.

Tomtegubbe wrote:
...I think in the end it's up to you to choose what you want to follow and value, but you are most likely to develop a set of values you think really are worth pursuing in life and seeking in the DMT world. Subjective becomes more than subjective when you are convinced...

Isn't it possible that you get convinced something is good but you miss several points that will hurt you or others in the future?

Ramma wrote:
Bad is anything that is a cause of suffering...

The suffering might yield peace and pleasure in the future for ourselves and for everyone. Is it appropriate to link the good with pleasure and the bad with suffering?

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 2/27/2021 8:47:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everything in hyperspace is extremely subjective. And things can change from good to bad or bad to good. It is sometimes possible to willingly transform negative things into positive ones. But that is usually not an easy thing to do.

But good and bad are not the best terms in wich to express anything hyperspace related. Positive and negative make a lot more sense.

Seeingisbelieving
#6 Posted : 2/27/2021 9:11:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The third time I vaporized DMT I ended up in the middle of innerspace face to face with a crocodile that was standing up like a man. I was inexperienced and assumed I was face to face with a fierce demon and asked if "it" was Good or Evil. Laughing

It communicated by splitting its body in half and expelling all of its bodily fluids on me. What it told me was Good and Evil are relative terms and everyone can have different views about what would be considered good or bad.

I do not believe that hyperspace is an objective place that is the "same" for everybody. I believe that everybody is different and have the potential to think for themselves about what good and bad mean to them. DMT can help that and will usually allow someone to view a good or bad idea from an altered perception.

Ramma
#7 Posted : 2/27/2021 9:40:43 PM

Ramma wrote:
Bad is anything that is a cause of suffering...

The suffering might yield peace and pleasure in the future for ourselves and for everyone. Is it appropriate to link the good with pleasure and the bad with suffering?
[/quote]

Pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin. Both are suffering. This is called aversion and attachment.

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 2/27/2021 10:11:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Xfce4 wrote:

Isn't it possible that you get convinced something is good but you miss several points that will hurt you or others in the future?

Definitely. But there's no way to learn other exercising your discernment and intuition and adjust your course when you find you've missed something. It's like in childhood when you have to do things wrong a few times before you learn what's right. It's important to remain open and always stay a student in my opinion.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Ramma
#9 Posted : 2/27/2021 11:35:55 PM

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Xfce4 wrote:

Definitely. But there's no way to learn other exercising your discernment and intuition and adjust your course when you find you've missed something. It's like in childhood when you have to do things wrong a few times before you learn what's right. It's important to remain open and always stay a student in my opinion.

Indeed but there is a proper frame work set in place so we dont have to count on intuition. That is, everything which leads to cessation, renunciation, dispassion, the deathless, equanimity, and peace, which is aligned with goodness and purity in its whole, is good. Everything which leads to clinging, attachment, aversion, suffering, evil, defilements, death, is bad. This has been laid out by The Tathagata, Knower of Worlds, but philosophically verified by all worth while philosophies world wide (thinking of stoicism, among others.)

Poemander
#10 Posted : 3/6/2021 2:17:43 PM

“The Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.” ~The Kybalion

Good and Bad. Love and Hate. Your perception is what defines. I have heard it said the mind is like a mirror, if the mirror is distorted then your perception will be distorted as well. I have had experiences that felt bad and experiences that felt good. In the end I find that they were not either, they were only perceived as such.

The entity that tortures you can be the entity that nurtures you and vice versa.