We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First LSD Trip. "Jesus...This Stuff Is Strong!"/300 words Options

Ramma
#1 Posted : 3/3/2021 3:20:01 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

First LSD trip, think it was 100ug...it was bad. I went straight into hyperspace and experienced full surround system hallucinations of being in stormy waters being torn apart by female tormentors...I saw reptiles having sex, very explicit. Saw absurdism represented as a tall guy stretching his legs into swirls and I was just laughing the whole time, but really I was laughing not to cry, cause I was SOOO LOADED, that I had no other alternative than to laugh (After smoking DMT hundreds of times, you become used to this...)

The whole thing was really twisty and turny and snakey.

Every sensation in my whole body went straight to my penis. No wonder the hippies were having so much sex! And walking nude and all that. It was extremely sensual, like all psychedelics are, but this lacked heart.

It did help me change my habits and changed my outlook on life and tripled my resolve to inspect and heal wounded parts of myself which at the end of the trip I had an easier time seeing. Of course I'm hurt because of that past hurt and I see it all so clear now and I now what to do and how to avoid that again and how to live happily ever after.

The peak is great for exploration. I really wasnt ready to really explore. It kinda caught me off guard. A shame. But! I dont like it. The peak is 2-3 hours. So whats the point with being LOADED for another 10 freaking hours? I dont like being that higj and nauseous for so long and for no purpose. At that point youre just high...

It lacked heart. I praise its power, its amazing, but with no heart, with no loving care towards me, whats the point?

Thank god for Aya and DMT!!
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

titus
#2 Posted : 3/4/2021 9:32:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That certainly sounds astounding, are you sure that was 100ug? Big grin Perhaps it's my own personal bent, but I've never discovered anything approaching what you're describing until maybe around the 400-450ug mark, and even then, the hallucinations you're reporting sound a hell of a lot more interesting than any that I've ever experienced with LSD. For me it's mostly highly specific mathematical imagery when taking about 150-350?ug (which still fascinates me; these things are so specific I'm sure you could graph them if you knew the right equation and method of visualization, so what on earth are they doing in the mind??). However, with higher doses, the visual mode does change into something a lot stranger; I recall these visuals that were somehow a mashing together of physical sensations (like flexing my hand), emotion, audio and bizarre, vivid and flowing imagery. To me this seems a lot more similar to what you're describing.

In terms of its character, I do agree that it feels somewhat hollow and lacking in heart, and I wonder if it's this that contributes so strongly to the intense disassociation that often comes with acid. I think the disassociation is great for healing, although this way of healing is a lot more confronting than other psychedelics (especially during the aforementioned 10 hour comedown; putting the pieces back together during that can be very rough). The only dangerous thing I think is specific to LSD is the titanic delusions and inflation of ego that can occur due to it being far less grounded than other psychs I've experienced (perhaps I just haven't experienced other psychs enough, I'm not sure). Either way, acid is definitely a favorite of mine, and probably always will be Very happy

Ramma
#3 Posted : 3/4/2021 12:58:56 PM

Hey titus thanks for the comment. If they did gift me 400ug, thats very generous. But it also just could be that at 25 and after a decade of explorations I have turned out very sensistive and at just 1g of shrooms things get really extraterrestial really fast.

Quote:

these things are so specific I'm sure you could graph them if you knew the right equation and method of visualization, so what on earth are they doing in the mind??).

Because you can graft them thats why they are in the mind. Nature has no outline, imagination does.

Quote:
The only dangerous thing I think is specific to LSD is the titanic delusions and inflation of ego that can occur due to it being far less grounded than other psychs I've experienced

I know what you're talking about. I've never quite had that phenomena happen to me of breaking through and coming back very conceited. Not with DMT, Aya, shrooms, or Mescaline (hell no!) After crying the soul out and repeating to God "Im sorry, I didnt know" I just become a very peaceful, gentle, and unconceited being, making existence out here in the city with so many ego maniacs unpleasant. So I seclude myself for days in isolated forests dwellings.

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 3/5/2021 5:01:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you had a good trip though Ramma..Did you melt into the white light? My last trip consisted of me dissolving into a clear white light for hours after hours. It felt just like sex and I couldn't do anything but roll around on the carpet. Good times...

This is directed to Titus.
I was watching an interview with the head researcher for psilocybin therapy at the Imperial London College and she was theorizing why people weren't having effects from any amount of substance. She explained that maybe people weren't "open" enough to the experience or weren't able to get out of left brain analytical thinking... Right brainers are generally more creative, artistic, imaginative. I know this doesn't apply to you per se but is interesting because I've been noticing how people like to compare effects like there is a "standard mystical experience" LOL I would also agree with Alexander Shulgin when he said that these substances don't show us things but allow us to see what was already inside us. I agree and think that everyone is different and these experiences are very subjective.

Ramma
#5 Posted : 3/5/2021 11:56:28 AM

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I'm glad you had a good trip though Ramma..Did you melt into the white light? My last trip consisted of me dissolving into a clear white light for hours after hours. It felt just like sex and I couldn't do anything but roll around on the carpet. Good times...

Yes!

Seeingisbelieving wrote:

She explained that maybe people weren't "open" enough to the experience

Of course! And I would never say this infront of run of the mill people for fear of hurting feelings, but we all know that horrible people have horrible trips. You're just gonna get reflected back to you the qualities of your heart and mind

titus
#6 Posted : 3/5/2021 4:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
She explained that maybe people weren't "open" enough to the experience or weren't able to get out of left brain analytical thinking...

I certainly think something like this is what's going on; people can definitely get caught up on the analyzing impulse, myself certainly included. I think this is particularly true for acid; there's nothing like watching your mind get caught on a thought and then seeing the ensuing thought loops tear your ego to shreds Very happy

Also I love your art, keep up the good work Thumbs up The amount of care that you put into getting the geometry right is amazing!

Ramma
#7 Posted : 3/6/2021 2:47:01 AM

titus wrote:
The amount of care that you put into getting the geometry right is amazing!

He's amazing !

Sunnyside
#8 Posted : 3/6/2021 1:52:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Ramma, I've been thinking about your thread, I've been a fan of LSD for quite some time.

Clearly, you came through just fine, but you mention ambiguity about dosage and your readiness to explore, so your post might serve as a reminder for anyone to mind their set and setting.

One thought I had was in response to your comment about the duration of the trip, yes, LSD takes its time with you.

In the last 8'ish years since dimethyltrytpamine found me, I was so happy to learn how well it synergizes with LSD. It doesn't sound likely that you'll explore with LSD again, but if you do, I enjoy filling those hours with occasional puffs of crystal. I'm not going to get any 'heavy lifting' done, as far as how can I be a better husband and partner, things like that.
But in my experience, I've been able to explore the Other Realms in ways that otherwise have been inaccessible to me.

It's different for everybody, but I just wanted to put that out there.

Thanks for your report.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

VibeSurfer
#9 Posted : 3/7/2021 5:32:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pretty wild for 100 ug. Lucky you. What's the point of LSD and it's long duration? Love is the point of LSD! Once you feel that to the core everything falls into place with this molecule.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Transition
#10 Posted : 12/13/2021 5:12:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I agree vibe surfer.

M0K0
#11 Posted : 12/14/2021 8:09:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude this sounds like 400ug+ or it was no acid.
With breathwork you can see them dancing even on 250ug.
I pearsonaly realy like this stuff but you should know where it comes from and doses between 200-300 are in my opinion a good chioce if you concider the length of the experience.
I would not grab a blotter to get into these high realms because it is to long in your brain.

just my opinion
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.