We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Water Dragon intro Options

WaterDragon
#1 Posted : 3/3/2021 12:18:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi guys and gals, i am early 30s and long time tripper. past nexian and very enthusiastic passionate and knowledgeable about a few things. i have a few entries in the wiki here and have known and loved many of you here especially much of the senior members.

i am at a juncture in my life right now where it is opening back up like a flower and the world is at my feet, travel is a big thing on my list and ive planned to go to south america in the past but not gone, so i know what i want to do and research this time.

i now know a lot more about all sciences and know enough/will remember enough to be a stoic guide to new people who need a helping hand or technical assistance. its been a wyry journey folks, but my time is getting to the point where i notice my age and there are many things people don't take into consideration the same way because of the scale of time having been experienced and time left, its a hectic ride but one ill be happy to have learned from.
:life:

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/8/2021 2:25:12 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey,

It is always nice to see members making a return trip, even with that pesky thing named time always nipping at our heels.

Welcome back!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish