We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction to my journey Options

QuantumMechanician
#1 Posted : 2/16/2021 2:27:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear fellow explorers, The Nexus has been a companion to me for some time now and I am honoured to finally get a chance to join it. I believe in order to share where I am in my journey, I must begin with how it started.

I experimented with a number of substances I could find on the legal market or in the local flora during my teenage years. My first psychedelic experience was technically a strong DXM second plateau by myself in my bedroom, I remember listening to ‘’The Doors’’ and being able to stop time on every single note to fully appreciate it, I closed my eyes and I could see the music. I experimented further with DXM and later MDMA. When I saw there wasn’t more to it in these substances, I stopped with faith that I would soon enough encounter psychedelics.

Love Sex Dreams:
I graduated, met a girl and moved in with her for a gap year during which I experienced passion in ways I hadn’t imagined before. We consumed our love and large amounts of LSD while appreciating the beauty of nature. As the gap year came to an end, so did our passion, we both knew it was time to move on. I couldn’t get over it so I started looking into myself for answers and fulfilment through meditation and lucid dreaming. I had never experienced acid alone and had promised myself to do so ever since my first trip, so my quest started but no dealer had acid. I had been intrigued by DMT for some time by then, so I decided to make some.

Hyperspace:
After thorough research and a bit of work, I had my first batch. I went in disguise into a shady corner store and bought a crack pipe, I couldn’t manage to break through at first and it took me quite a bit of trial & error to master the art of the crack pipe, but one day it all worked according to plan. I took my 3 puffs and put the pipe down, what I saw is beyond the scope of words, but I clearly remember how I felt afterwards and the irony of using a crack pipe to obtain such wisdom. I put it down for at least a week to integrate the experience. One day she came back to my mind and I decided to fight her in the spirit world, I loaded my pipe and had the best bad trip in my entire life. I was seeing amazing things when I noticed her far away in the middle of my vision, progressively growing bigger and bigger, obstructing more and more my field of view until I could barely see anything but her and started feeling sick. I barely had the time to get back into my body and rush to find a bucket that I understood the true meaning of the term ‘’purging’’, I expelled her as well as my dinner out of my system in a fraction of a second, the act of vomiting as well as the sensation afterwards felt unbelievably relieving, I had moved on for good. I had a few other mind-blowing experiences after that, until I decided it was time for a technological advancement and ordered a GVG (this must be around the time I discovered the Nexus, as some of you will have guessed). I used it quite a bit, a few times with a friend with whom I have been exploring philosophical ideas ever since we met. When I graduated, I started working and experiencing our own world, also I needed time to mature in order to better understand such experiences before getting back into them.

The Call:
After a few years, I decided to move back close to my family to spend more time with them. One day I stumbled on acid, It was probably a 350ug tab, I finally had my solo trip. I took it with the intention of studying existence and it unavoidably led me on a path. I took a few months to integrate my experience and as I was settling back into my routine, I felt the call…
This time I opted for a vape, later that night, I put on headphones and blasted off for the first time in years. I experienced quite a bit since then and made interesting discoveries I will be happy to share. I now enjoy a simple life and the ability to have my mind fully at peace in order to enjoy what truly matters and explore philosophical questions.

I have come here to hear your perspectives and share with fellow explorers on all matters: experiences, technical and practical aspects, thoughts, feelings, ideas and discoveries, it will be my honour to learn, share and expand together.

The Quantum Mechanician

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:07:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to The Nexus!

Thanks for sharing some of your story Smile

Do you also have any interest in trying oral DMT/ayahuasca?

Be well!

Olomana
#3 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:16:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NewMember here as well. I enjoyed your post. Enjoying a simple life with a mind fully at peace sounds amazing. I could use a little more of that 😅

Did you try psychedelics in a lucid dream?
✌️, 🤟, & 🤙

QuantumMechanician
#4 Posted : 2/16/2021 11:46:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction,

endlessness wrote:
Do you also have any interest in trying oral DMT/ayahuasca?

I certainly do, DMT has captivated my interest in all of its forms. I have been wanting to do ayahuasca for a while, but all things in due time. I am currently researching with the idea of adding Harmala to the equation, I will be sharing my notes and observations.

QuantumMechanician
#5 Posted : 2/17/2021 12:30:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Olomana wrote:
I could use a little more of that

If you want my opinion, do it.
Olomana wrote:
Did you try psychedelics in a lucid dream?

I have not mastered the art of lucid dreaming yet, I just happen to achieve it sometimes, mainly in the early morning. I have experimented with a few substances that interact with dreams such as Blue Stilton Cheese and am looking to try others I discovered recently such as Entada Rheedii. I haven't noticed much effects from Blue Lotus but I feel like it might have had an effect on my dreams. I will be more than happy to report back after doing so.

In terms of psychedelics, I have noted that a few times with DMT, I have transitioned straight from hyperspace into the dream world without passing by the real world, this only happened to me a few times and always happened randomly, more often when I took larger doses. The last time this happened, I actually managed to bring a few memories back with me and it was unbelievable even on the scale of DMT. I believe it might be some sort of coping mechanism, a kind of reboot not to have to deal with processing the equation when we encounter knowledge that is too mind shattering. I am not certain of where the trip ended and where the dream started, I would need to experience it again to know better frankly, will give updates.

Olomana
#6 Posted : 2/18/2021 2:26:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't tried using any substances to intentionally affect my dreaming, but I'm definitely curious. I'm still a novice when it comes to lucid dreaming. I'm lucky if I get one a month. I tried mushrooms in one dream (haven't done them in real life), tried DMT in another, and in another I tried to will myself into the depths of my own mind. All were really cool, and similar to parts of my actual DMT experiences. Unfortunately I'm not good at staying lucid and the dreams are always quite short.

Were you really tired when you used the DMT? I was actually wondering about this recently. During a medium dose Harmine+dmt session I was so tired/relaxed that at some point I might have drifted off and continued the visions while dreaming. But it sounds like you were going from breakthrough dose into dreaming, which must be waaaay crazier. Fascinating...please do give updates.
✌️, 🤟, & 🤙

QuantumMechanician
#7 Posted : 2/19/2021 3:10:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Olomana wrote:
I'm still a novice when it comes to lucid dreaming.

Same goes for me but Blue Stilton Cheese got me a long way, the dreams become quite strong, vivid and very surrealist, this really helps realise one is dreaming.

I just understood you meant symbolically taking psychedelics in the dream, it never occured to me to try, if I ever think about it while there I certainly will. But just like with DMT, I usually just let the dream take me through its journey and try to observe what it is trying to tell me.

It has happened to me while tired, although it hasn't been a constant variable. I noticed Alcool made me more prone to transit directly from hyperspace to the dream world but also took my memories of it away. The last time it happened was sober and well rested, I managed to bring back memories of what felt like god bringing me on a tour to the creation and showing the very essence of existence, I had taken 3 times what I usually would need to breakthrough if not more. My memories of the experience are still extremely blurry and I needed to focus on reconstructing it as soon as I woke up just as one would have to do to remember a dream.

changaforchange
#8 Posted : 2/19/2021 6:40:54 PM

changaforchange

thanks for sharing quantum
changa is my medicine

alter3go
#9 Posted : 2/22/2021 3:05:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your story QuantumMechanician.
I have to admire your persistance of going straight for making the DMT for yourself. Now after some time has passed, are you satisfied with the safety precautions you took back then? Both in extraction/purity and experience/mental state?

QuantumMechanician
#10 Posted : 2/27/2021 10:18:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi alter3go, welcome,

I am, I actually always take excessive safety measures.

Make the necessary research, you must familiarise yourself with every single threat you could possibly be facing, take the necessary precautions to prevent it beforehand, and plan ahead a protocol to follow in the event it were to still happen. You must not only know what should happen, you must also know what shouldn’t but could happen and exactly what you would do if it did.

In terms of purity, all you must do is pay careful attention to the procedure and not tolerate a single mistake. Check all of your chemicals for unwanted impurities, especially your solvent. Pulling is the most important stage when it comes to avoiding impurities, use tall and thin containers like graduated cylinders or test tubes to have your solution spread vertically. Transfer from one to the next, give a good 5 minutes at least for anything unwanted to set at the bottom, repeat the process a couple extra times when your solvent seems completely clear, this way you are more or less certain that nothing unwanted will end in your final product. You can always Re-X if you aren’t completely sure. Also make sure you have evaporated all the solvent.

In terms of the experience, I would say until spice, my approach was not of the most productive, I got a lot from it but I was not sure of what I was seeking, although this period of wandering really helped me familiarise myself with altered states of consciousness and know how to let go and spot important details, it also helped me not expect anything and in consequence obtain the most. It was probably essential to bring me to my current approach, but a bit risky because of the age at which I started experimenting.

Now, my approach is that there are no bad trips, spice will show you what you need to see and not what you want to see, it is not a recreative drug so should not be expected to be fun, even if it can turn out to be. Spice is a powerful tool that can offer much more than we can imagine, but this is not always a happy and easy process. If you truly open your mind, even the worst experiences will turn out to be very important lessons and have a positive impact on you, but you must be ready and willing to stomach it. Take time to prepare beforehand and to integrate afterwards to get the most out of the experience. I recommend you give yourself a way of taking notes not to let the precious information slip out of your mind. Let go, don’t give in to astonishment or fear and try to understand what there is to be understood.

I hope this helps, a great journey to you!