We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cholipanga Leaf: Safe to Mix Harmalas? Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 2/27/2021 4:39:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hello everyone,

Fell down a rabbit hole (thread from 2010) regarding chalipanga and it's 5-meo content (if it has it and how do we know) Relative to adding harmalas to chalipanga leaves that will be in my changa recipe, does anyone feel there should be cause for concern? Has anyone had a bad or negative experience due to such a combination?

I've never done 5-meo, though I'd like to. I don't mind it being in my mix in it's most natural form. I just want to be safe, as always.

Thank you

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/27/2021 7:28:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5-MeO-DMT in D. cabrerana leaves is a myth. It just has a lot of DMT as several tests, including my own, have shown. Im on my phone but can post a link later.. Check our wiki, look for D. cabrerana entry.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 2/28/2021 8:26:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
5-MeO-DMT in D. cabrerana leaves is a myth. It just has a lot of DMT as several tests, including my own, have shown. Im on my phone but can post a link later.. Check our wiki, look for D. cabrerana entry.

Thank you kindly Endlessness. I appreciate you. I did make sure to check out the nexus Wiki on it. It's ironic you replied first to this, as you were a main player in my rabbit hole lmao.

Be well

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/28/2021 8:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No worries, glad to help!

Good luck, and let us know how the experiences go Smile

rOm
#5 Posted : 3/1/2021 7:45:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

chaliponga is a traditional admixture to ayahuasca, so mixed with caapi or harmalas rich vinesof the amazon, but the confusion came from likely wrong test analysis that are now old and were never verified to contain 5 meo. Rather, chaliponga is a strong n,n DMT source, so even when brewingwe use less than chacruna per dose. its fine to use with harmalas either as brew or changa.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 3/1/2021 9:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
No worries, glad to help!

Good luck, and let us know how the experiences go Smile

Will do! It'll probably take me a few weeks as I'm a pretty busy little bumble bee and have to wait for some deliveries.

rOm wrote:
chaliponga is a traditional admixture to ayahuasca, so mixed with caapi or harmalas rich vinesof the amazon, but the confusion came from likely wrong test analysis that are now old and were never verified to contain 5 meo. Rather, chaliponga is a strong n,n DMT source, so even when brewingwe use less than chacruna per dose. its fine to use with harmalas either as brew or changa.

Thanks rOm! I have read that it's been used often in traditional ceremonies. Some of what I read said that it's considered to be a higher level experience in South American indigenous traditions and in those traditions one must have certain other experiences under their belt before embarking with this plant. I just wanted to make sure I didn't fry myself lol. I've been working on my relationship with these plants and would like to avoid unnecessary setbacks.

One love everyone