We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Powdered Cacti Paste Options

Legarto Rey
#1 Posted : 1/23/2021 3:20:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Basic query re ingestion of quality powdered cacti as a paste. I do appreciate with SP @40g is requisite. I'm not purge averse, but typically add anti-emetics to my plant teacher sessions.
I'm a minimalist, my extractions, tryptamine/phenethylamine, being rudimentary. Thanks for input!

Peace

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 1/23/2021 6:34:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I consumed SP powder paste doughballs as described in this thread.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=92502&p=1

Honestly I wouldn't recommend it, not a great roa, it is difficult to consume enough material this way in order to have a truly powerful experience.

I had much better results with a simple alcohol resin. Allowed me to consume the alkaloids from 100 grams worth powder while cutting the amount of material I had to consume by a great deal. Allowed me my first truly entheogenic cactus trip, comparable to several hundred mics lsd. This is how I will work with cactus powder from now on, and will see if I can clean it up some more...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=94789

Best of luck to you in your cactus journeys!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Legarto Rey
#3 Posted : 2/26/2021 11:51:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

T6S gave good advice. I did my SP paste. @50 grams, small "dough balls" ingested over an hour. No real problem with eating the paste, did take deliberation. As typically described, slow come up. After @3 hours I did indeed travel deeply, serious introspection and 3-4 level reality fracture for @90min.
Large speedy that lasted way too long for my comfort, @18 hours, long past the trippy. Uncomfortable nausea that came on late and persisted into the next morning, having eaten the paste @10am the day prior. All in all, quite the ordeal, not without benefit, retrospectively. For SURE, I'll try the resin tek next time!

Peace