We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
When Are We Gonna Do Extended Release DMT ? Options

Ramma
#1 Posted : 2/26/2021 11:20:30 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Andrew Gallimore is a doctor and really wants to do this. The idea is intravenous DMT and finding a way to stay in hyperspace with perfect balance at a perfect dose, stabilizing the vision. I would imagine injecting harmalas would be a very helpful tool as well.

The question is when?

Is the only way to carry this out a 2 man team working out of their house? Clearly studies like this will only be carried out by secret services and wont release the info.

But this has to be carried out, is the final frontier, is the ultimate enigma, puzzle, and intelligence test and if carried out could represent the beggining of a new world

Thoughts?

Love you
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 2/26/2021 12:03:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think such an experiment needs a volunteer with deep respect for the molecule. Trying to crack open the DMT world with force can be a very bad experience.

If such an experiment is conducted, the length of the IV administration should be limited and increased progressively from session to session and there most certainly needs to be time to integrate and take heed of what the hyperspace tells.

In my experience in order to go deeper into the hyperspace you need to do much work in your everyday life and personality before you are ready for more.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

laughingcat
#3 Posted : 3/4/2021 10:00:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's still in the pipeline, but mine and Strassman's original TCIV model was only proof-of-principle. We're currently working with a team to refine it for use in humans. And there are at least 2 groups around the world looking at deploying this methodology in the near future. I agree that it ought to be a slow and delicate process with increasing expedition lengths over time. But, in my opinion, it's the best chance we have at getting to grips with this thing.

Ramma
#4 Posted : 3/5/2021 1:09:19 AM

laughingcat wrote:
It's still in the pipeline, but mine and Strassman's original TCIV model was only proof-of-principle. We're currently working with a team to refine it for use in humans. And there are at least 2 groups around the world looking at deploying this methodology in the near future. I agree that it ought to be a slow and delicate process with increasing expedition lengths over time. But, in my opinion, it's the best chance we have at getting to grips with this thing.

It would be the most fascinating project! The benefits of which are glaring; map out a language, decode symbols, methodically uncover levels of experience per miligram--making all types of corelations like time of eating, digestion, sleep, time of day of the experiment, etc. There would have to be a person with a mathematical mind who is also a psychonaut to do work on maybe bringing back some hard data. Every field of study would be benefited. An artist who can draw is essential as well.
Btw if you ever need volunteers I'm willing to relocate Smile thanks for the comment.

Jees
#5 Posted : 3/5/2021 8:26:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People are curious cats Big grin

It wouldn't surprise me if anything like that is endeavored already somewhere off the record. Wonder if there is a chance for falling out, locked out after a while.

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 3/5/2021 9:21:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been thinking about this and I remember Mr. Sand's harsh criticism or Mr. Strassman's experiments and I think it's something to consider. DMT is very unlike other psychoactive substances. It kind of has a will of it's own and it doesn't like to be treated carelessly. It's reluctant to open it's secrets. Trying to enter by force can psychologically very bad experience. Usually though, you are just cast out if you are not ready to take in more. I don't know if the iv'd dmt would do that.

Anyway. If this project happens, I'd be extremely causious and humble when upping the dose and if it doesn't feel right, then just let the secrets remain there. There are ways to access what that world offers, but it's usually very personal and requires personal effort. That is the true gift of this substance.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

starway7
#7 Posted : 3/6/2021 1:11:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extended release DMT?...[it could be put in an extended release tablet]

Thats an idea...but DMT space isnt always a beautyfull experiance for everyone...

Its a fantastic experiance .. sometimes fun ..and sometimes scary... roller coaster ride of which [once straped in]...there is no getting off..until it stops moving..

You paid the ticket ..once moving ...you must take the ride...

Most people smoke or vape spice because its a fast short ride...and until they become more confident and more experianced ..they are usually happy knowing the fact that they will be back to baseline in 10 or 20 eternal minutes!

years back i once took a larger hit of straight DMT...than i intended....

...it hit me so fast and hard...it was as if satan got me by the throat saying....
[I got you now!!]

It was a bit scary ...i must admit ... [straight dmt] never forgot that time... thats why i always try to slow it down with some rue/...or caapi...

Ramma
#8 Posted : 3/6/2021 2:14:12 AM

Jees wrote:
Wonder if there is a chance for falling out, locked out after a while.

I bet! Nothing lasts.

Ramma
#9 Posted : 3/6/2021 2:24:12 AM

starway7 wrote:

You paid the ticket ..once moving ...you must take the ride...

You made your bed... now go lie in it ...
Indeed, no one does this because its easy. I feel I need to try to establish a relation with these beings. Man has no connection with beings from outside the planet.

bismillah
#10 Posted : 3/6/2021 4:22:28 PM

My Personalized Tag

My concern, aside from the obvious scary side of DMT is this: how would you be able to communicate during the experience? Would you have a constant threshold dose of DMT whilst trying to do a series of tasks? Or would you be under a full dose but somehow trying to keep one foot in the door?

Even though my thought feels clear while tripping (albeit a little jumbled), I know now from tripping with a sitter that I can hardly put an understandable sentence together until I've come down quite a ways. Trying to map the space while fully tripping—I'm imagining myself actually writing down, drawing, or describing it—seems impossible.
I'm interested to see how this problem will be solved!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Ramma
#11 Posted : 3/7/2021 2:51:15 AM

Beautiful dog bismillah. Em, the idea, weither feasible or not, is that at the peak of the breakthrough, when the vision is the clearest, most poweful & stable, you keep administering DMT in order to mantain it

VibeSurfer
#12 Posted : 3/7/2021 4:34:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why IV over IM? Tripping with an IV rigged up to your vein for the duration of the experience sounds like bad setting in my opinion, especially if the magic makes you want to get up and move around. Also I don't think the harmalas would need to be injected for this desired experiment. Someone who knows chemistry better than me could probably chime in, but in my general understanding, you should never inject something that you extracted from plant matter as opposed to something that was synthesized.

From what I've read, DMT administered via IM comes with a longer duration, smoother comeup, and more articulate experience. Shulgin provides his wonderfully objective comments in TiHKAL:

(with 20 mg, intramuscularly) “I began to see patterns on the wall that were continuously moving. They were transparent, and were not colored. After a short period these patterns became the heads of animals, a fox, a snake, a dragon. Then kaleidoscopic images appeared to me in my inner eye, fantastically beautiful and colored.”
(with 30 mg, intramuscularly) “There was eye dilation and, subjectively, some perception disturbances.”
(with 50 mg, intramuscularly) “I feel strange, everything is blurry. I want my mother, I am afraid of fainting, I can’t breathe.”
(with 60 mg, intramuscularly) “I don’t like this feeling—I am not myself. I saw such strange dreams a while ago. Strange creatures, dwarfs or something; they were black and moved about. Now I feel as if I am not alive. My left hand is numb. As if my heart would not beat, as if I had no body, no nothing. All I feel are my left hand and stomach. I don’t like to be without thoughts.”
(with 75 mg, intramuscularly) "The third or fourth minute after the injection vegetative symptoms appeared, such as tingling sensation, trembling, slight nausea, mydriasis, elevation of the blood pressure and increase of the pulse rate. At the same time, eidetic phenomena, optical illusions, pseudohallucinations, and later real hallucinations, appeared. The hallucinations consisted of moving, brilliantly colored oriental motifs, and later I saw wonderful scenes altering very rapidly. The faces of people seemed to be masks. My emotional state was elevated sometimes up to euphoria. At the highest point I had compulsive athetoid movements in my left hand. My consciousness was completely filled by hallucinations, and my attention was firmly bound to them; therefore I could not give an account of the events happening to me. After 3/4 to 1 hour the symptoms disappeared, and I was able to describe what had happened.
(with 80 mg, intramuscularly) “My perceptual distortions were visual in nature and with my eyes closed I could see colored patterns, primarily geometrical patterns moving very fast, having sometimes very deep emotional content and connotation. My blood pressure went up and my pupils were dilated.”

and then IV:

(with 15 mg, intravenously) “An almost instantaneous rush began in the head and I was quickly scattered. Rapidly moving and intensely colored visuals were there, and I got into some complex scenes. There were few sounds, and those that were there were not of anyone talking. I was able to continue to think clearly.”
(with 30 mg, intravenously) “I was hit harder that I had ever been when smoking the stuff. The onset was similar, but the euphoria was less.”

http://isomerdesign.com/...d.php?id=6&domain=tk

"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Ramma
#13 Posted : 3/7/2021 8:04:55 AM

VibeSurfer wrote:
especially if the magic makes you want to get up and move around.

Is that like a sleepwalking thing? Who can get up on a breakthrough dose of DMT? Im holding on to the matress for dear life 🤣

Yeah I honestly dont know VibeSurfer I'm just winging it here. I call IM IV so you can imagine I wouldnt be in charge of the medical procedures of such a project. Wanted Andrew Gallimore to chime in and he did and its super cool that he's part of the community, Ive listened to a bunch of hours of his interviews cause Im so captivated.

But yeah, the harmalas could be oral for sure. You know, I had amazing breakthroughs, yes? I wonder whar couldve happened if in that moment of the peak, I was given a dose of DMT in such a manner in which it would mantain the state so that the entities arent rushing to show you things and you can look at things with more attention. The DMT visions are spectacular, HD, ineffablez impossible, but the peak state cant last long enough to explore the truth of whats going on over there, and Im wondering if a project of the likes of this could achieve that.

changaforchange
#14 Posted : 3/7/2021 12:13:03 PM

changaforchange

Thanks for this post first of all.

Andrew's and Rick's commitment to the subject is an incredible opportunity to explore and understand the real potential of this compound and I personally choose to support and share the contents of their studies and findings in every possible way.

I also have offered Andrew the translation of his book into Italian because I strongly believe in his theory and it should be accessible to as many people as possible. His Youtube Mastercourse and videos are also important material to share in order to propagate information on the subject.

Kudos to Andrew as always and thanks to everyone to the contributions to this post.

I stopped using DMT alone sometime ago as I prefer the approach these realms with changa and high concentration of harmalas. However, as many of you already know, DMT is certainly the main link to incredible dimensions and I often ask myself how tolerable could be to remain in hyperspace for a longer time. Although our experience allows for wider acceptance of these realities, I often struggle to retain information the way I really wanted and I truly hope harmalas could be considered (synth or non-synth) in the process of strengthening the experience also in these terms.

Thanks again for this post, I am truly passionate about it.

Ciao to everyone Pleased and safe travels.
changa is my medicine

VibeSurfer
#15 Posted : 3/7/2021 10:12:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ramma wrote:
VibeSurfer wrote:
especially if the magic makes you want to get up and move around.

Is that like a sleepwalking thing? Who can get up on a breakthrough dose of DMT? Im holding on to the matress for dear life 🤣

Haha yeah I get that. Sometimes I am stunned like a statue and sometimes I flail a lot even during an amazing and positive experience and I would be afraid to be flailing with an IV in. Also, I think I just have a more extreme sensitivity to IV's than the average person. I'm fine with an injection shot in the thigh or shoulder but anything in my vain gives me the shivers.

I wish there was more information about the use of moclobemide and DMT. Hamilton Morris prefers it as a reversible MAOi to harmalas because he states it comes with much less nausea and he feels it synergizes with DMT the best. For some reason, moclobemide isn't prescribed in the USA so I can't get it but I would hope to find a way someday. It might lend itself to these more articulate and controllable avenues of the DMT universe you are hoping to find.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 3/10/2021 4:17:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

There's the DMTx project in Boulder, Co with Medicinal Mindfulness planning on doing extended release experiments. I haven't kept up with it, and am uncertain as to it's present status.

I think it's an awesome idea and something I would be enthralled to do.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Poemander
#17 Posted : 3/10/2021 5:17:25 PM

“The Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.” ~The Kybalion

Voidmatrix wrote:
There's the DMTx project in Boulder, Co with Medicinal Mindfulness planning on doing extended release experiments. I haven't kept up with it, and am uncertain as to it's present status.

I think it's an awesome idea and something I would be enthralled to do.

One love

They are currently taking applications for psychonauts. There is a tuition cost for various items, however, they also began offering sponsorship for those who cannot afford the tuition fees. It's a very interesting endeavor and I wish them the very best in their exploration. They are definitely pioneering!

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1096576#post1096576

Ramma
#18 Posted : 3/10/2021 5:32:53 PM

you must be over 30 to apply...excuse me while I go cry my heart out in this little corner here

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 3/10/2021 6:05:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ramma wrote:
you must be over 30 to apply...excuse me while I go cry my heart out in this little corner here

I feel you Ramma. I applied to their psychedelic sitter school, but don't think I've been accepted unfortunately seeing as it starts in a week and I've heard nothing. A little bummed out myself, but won't be deterred in working on myself.

Poemander wrote:
They are currently taking applications for psychonauts. There is a tuition cost for various items, however, they also began offering sponsorship for those who cannot afford the tuition fees. It's a very interesting endeavor and I wish them the very best in their exploration. They are definitely pioneering!

I agree! I hope to able to take part sometime in the near future.
One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Ramma
#20 Posted : 3/13/2021 6:14:46 AM

There will be other opportunities hopefuly. Thanks for sharing!