We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Fellow DMTN Travelers.. Options

Belenus
#1 Posted : 11/30/2020 5:54:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, Fellow DMT Nexus Members,

I am grateful to have found a forum that is dedicated to the sincere and mature appreciation of entheogens, DMT in particular. I have communed with the Spirit Molecule in two sessions that both took place in a single night, under the guidance of a skilled facilitator. Those experiences felt to me like a glimpse into the heart of Creation/God/Infinite Mind, a glimpse that embraced me as an inseparable part of All That Is, enfolded in Infinite Love.

And that is why I am here on this forum, to explore and to share this remarkable pathway to the Divine in the company of fellow travelers. I appreciate how careful and thorough the process is for admitting new members to full membership, and I look forward to learning and sharing into the future.

I work as a transpersonal counselor and hypnotherapist and have found that it is when people have a genuine experience of Being which is not conditioned by their habitual identity that significant healing occurs. I'm not trained to be a facilitator of entheogenic experiences so that is not something I can offer my clients, but I can apply the insights of my own entheogenic journeys in combination with transpersonal hypnosis to help others touch their indigenous Divinity.

Peace, peace to all.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/30/2020 7:11:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hey there and welcome to the Nexus!

It sounds like you'll find this place to be very useful in your practice. It looks to me like you have much to offer the forum.
Quote:
it is when people have a genuine experience of Being which is not conditioned by their habitual identity that significant healing occurs.
^This really resonates.

Looking forward to reading more of your contributions - and good luck with your journey in the world of plant entheogens.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Belenus
#3 Posted : 11/30/2020 9:05:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the warm greeting, downwardsfromzero. I appreciate your welcome.

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 12/1/2020 8:31:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm genuinely curious to hear what you have to say as well. Are you familiar with Stan Grof's work? I'd be very interested in the process of hypnotism whilst under the influence of psychedelics.

Belenus
#5 Posted : 2/26/2021 8:16:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I'm genuinely curious to hear what you have to say as well. Are you familiar with Stan Grof's work? I'd be very interested in the process of hypnotism whilst under the influence of psychedelics.

Long time away from the forum in other inner and outer lands..

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post. Yes I am familiar with Grof's work - he is an amazing and brilliant person, a true pioneer of the mind and spirit.

Hypnosis while under the influence of psychedelics was being researched in the 1960's until the legal hammer fell and shut down all psychedelic research, but it is an area that is now finding renewed interest. I can't think of two more powerful modalities for creating positive change in the mind, and I look forward to learning what new research discovers. I don't feel qualified to facilitate this combination with anyone else, but I would be curious to try self-hypnosis while under the influence of a mild dose of a psychedelic substance.