We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Video games on Pharma Options

Quaid
#1 Posted : 2/15/2021 5:31:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Obviously, a vaped experience precludes doing anything but watching the show on display by your consciousness, but has anyone tried video games on Pharma? Particularly after the peak (say, 3-4 hours after dose).

I sat down to play Red Dead Redemption 2 last night at 3 hours after dose. I didn’t do anything in game, really, I just rode my horse through the forests and looked and marveled at how alive everything seemed. Super peaceful.

Anyways, something to maybe check out if you haven’t. I literally spent 2 hours just riding my virtual horse around a video game world, and it was really enjoyable!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Yugoslav
#2 Posted : 2/16/2021 11:04:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

Interesting idea, I think it can work fine.

Just few nights ago I wandered what to do after pharma, couldn't find anything online. So I might look into it.

Kumarajiva
#3 Posted : 2/16/2021 4:21:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Just few nights ago I wandered what to do after pharma

Meditate
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Empathogen
#4 Posted : 2/25/2021 10:08:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Kumarajiva wrote:
Quote:
Just few nights ago I wandered what to do after pharma

Meditate

Big grin

monsoonext
#5 Posted : 4/14/2021 3:48:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't yet had the privilege of trying pharma, but I have experimented with playing video games on other psychedelics (mushrooms, LSD). I actually found them to be rather dull while tripping. Each time I've tried playing this way, I get intolerably bored within a few minutes and proceed to find a different way to entertain myself.

I've only tried video games that I'm deeply familiar with this way, so perhaps I ought to try with more novel games or at the very least a different genre.

I've also heard from friends who have played video games while tripping, and they've expressed both agreement and disagreement. I guess it really comes down to personal taste. Certainly everyone who's interested should give it a try; worst case scenario is you get bored and do something else like me lol.

On the other hand, perhaps the most fun I've ever had playing video games was during the come-up of a 3rd plateau DXM experience...

RowRowRowYourBoat
#6 Posted : 4/14/2021 5:25:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not yet done pharma but I do occasionally enjoy games on psilohuasca.

I tend to play totally different games than I do when sober though. I go for beautiful atmospheric journey games with touching stories.

Check out this list of a bunch of games with potential.
https://steamcommunity.c...ledetails/?id=2102982281
My favorites so far have been AER and ABZU. They've got beauty, wonder, mythology, love, nature, meaning, discovery, and connection built into them in such an incredible way.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 4/17/2021 3:37:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Have yet to enjoy Aya or Pharma (but intend to soon), but do enjoy video games from time to time on mushrooms.

I commonly gravitate towards Wipeout HD, Horizon Zero Dawn, Entwined (ambient game), Journey (also an ambient game), and Fez. And every now and then a Metal Gear game.

There's a lot of running around in Horizon (open world) exploring the game while my thoughts move along with in some exploratory way. It always ends up being a sort of philosophical, and sometimes phenomenological.

I want to try Portal, Dark Souls (game gets me by the balls lol), and the Mass Effect trilogy.

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽