We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making changa with jungle spice? Options

SomewhatLost
#1 Posted : 1/11/2012 9:00:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I've never made changa, but I'm interested in giving it a try. I have a few questions though. Would jungle spice be suitable for making changa? Or does the fact that it doesn't dry completely render it unsuitable? Also, while I've looked up information on making changa a number of times, I've found very little information on making it effectively. I'd assume you'd just take your smoking blend and DMT, mix it in with a solvent and let the solvent evaporate? Would d-limonene be a suitable solvent for this, or would it not evaporate completely? Any information that could be provided would be appreciated. Thanks.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SpartanII
#2 Posted : 1/11/2012 10:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SomewhatLost wrote:
Would d-limonene be a suitable solvent for this, or would it not evaporate completely? Any information that could be provided would be appreciated. Thanks.

It's not a quick evapping solvent so I would get no, but I'm sure others with more experience will chime in. I use 90% isopropyl alcohol and it turns out great. Smile

ragabr
#3 Posted : 1/11/2012 10:45:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d-limo won't completely evaporate, so you should use something like IPA, as SpartanII said, or acetone.

Jungle spice works great in changa, but it's not as strong by weight as pure DMT, so be sure to add a little extra to make up the wiggle room after doing your proportion calculations.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

SomewhatLost
#4 Posted : 1/12/2012 3:14:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies, Spartan and Ragabr. A small batch was made last night with d-limonene as it was the only solvent available at the time. I don't think it turned out terribly bad as the mix is now almost entirely dry and when smelling it, it only smells very faintly of oranges. I'd imagine by the end of tonight, it will be fully evaporated and a nice consistency. I was surprised by how dry the mix was considering it contained the jungle spice, the fact that it's in front of a space heater might have something to do with that. Can't wait to give it a try.

KuzeMaf
#5 Posted : 11/17/2020 7:35:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's gotta be a more developed 'JUNGLE SPICE CHANGA' thread somewhere around here, but I'm having trouble locating it....

Does anybody know if there is such a thread?
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 2/23/2021 11:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

SomewhatLost wrote:
Hi all,

I've never made changa, but I'm interested in giving it a try. I have a few questions though. Would jungle spice be suitable for making changa? Or does the fact that it doesn't dry completely render it unsuitable? Also, while I've looked up information on making changa a number of times, I've found very little information on making it effectively. I'd assume you'd just take your smoking blend and DMT, mix it in with a solvent and let the solvent evaporate? Would d-limonene be a suitable solvent for this, or would it not evaporate completely? Any information that could be provided would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm pretty new to making changa, but all of my batches have worked out well.

I dissolve the dmt and harmalas in 99% IPA (no more than 20ml), line the entire bottom of my evaporating dish with the herbs to be infused/enhanced, then pour the IPA solution onto it and wait a couple days allow it to dry. Hope that helps.

I am glad you've already had success though with what you hadSmile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽