We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa crackled and popped out of bowl Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 2/23/2021 12:09:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey Friends

Just looking for a little insight/advice. I recently did the easy caapi vine extraction from what was marketed as "yellow caapi vine." I wanted to test it out by making a small batch (50mg dmt, 20mg harmala, 70mg herbs to be infused) using 99% ISO.

When inspecting my dish, there was no visible wetness from the alcohol, nor any scent.

I packed myself a small bowl, centered myself, lit a match, started to inhale to suck the heat down, and the contents popped and crackled, some of it popping out of the bowl.

I ended up emptying the bowl, and packing a small hit of a different batch that has no harmala extract in it (because I was already in the mood and ready for at least a little something lol).

Do you think I should let it air out some more (alcohol still in the changa causing popping and crackling?) Or maybe what I extracted wasn't harmala?

Thank you for time and assistance.

One love

P.s. At this rate, with my paranoia and lack of guarantee as to what a vendor may be selling, I might just get myself some rue seeds and just do that much longer extraction.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 2/23/2021 6:48:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This happens when your changa is not completely dry. Let it dry completely before you smoalk it. Or you get the pop and sizzle. Smile
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 2/23/2021 10:56:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tony6Strings wrote:
This happens when your changa is not completely dry. Let it dry completely before you smoalk it. Or you get the pop and sizzle. Smile

Lmao, so I should've had the same patience as with my other batches.

Thank you. That gave me some peace of mind. I tried it. No crackling. Very mild (only took a small hit), but confident that there's some harmala there, since it's lasted about 20 minutes...

Thank you again

One love and be well Love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽