We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Elucidogenic Loneliness...Abated! Options

threecoins
#1 Posted : 2/20/2021 12:36:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been sleuthing the nexus for the last two weeks. How (im)probable: a lo-fi serving of plain text forum fodder has produced the most startling effects!

To get it out of the way (I really do hate this part, but I suppose I'm a stranger) here's a brief pattering of my patterning. Others have described me as a musician, philosopher, poet, linguist, curious monkey, weirdo and even a diviner. I loathe pigeon holes, save their conventional value. I spend most of my time tangling myself in and out of the ZhouYi, or what's called The Book of Changes. As the oldest of all the Chinese classics it is roughly three thousand years old, and has been the most instructive guide, teacher and partner on my explorations through the circles and cycles of consciousness.

MJ has helped along the way, along with some of her more mystical mates, but it was the aya processes that really threw the floodgates open, drowning the knowledge from my spiritual studies with sweet, earthy intuition. I have always sought the opportunity to experience spice in its pure form, but until recently I lacked the tek-nical knowhow. You all have woven a remarkable resource.

In short, reading your posts and anticipating becoming a part of this community has lifted the half-winked fog of loneliness that I feel among the everyday stream of wonderful characters in my life who would be uncomfortably unwelcoming to a discussion of other realms. What a refreshing prospective alternative to the company I typically find in the writings of sages long expired. They never seem to check their email.

ON TO MORE PRACTICAL MATTERS:

I have yet to do an extraction on my acrb (can't find naphtha where I live yet), but I did want to start off with an ana/aya preparation in combination with syrian rue.

My partner and I tried the following (each) last night:
4g rue, seeds run through a hand-cranked coffee grinder
5g acrb, powdered
added honey and peanut butter to form a paste, fashioned into small TCM-sized balls and swallowed with oat milk.

This is based on this semi-recent aya post, to which I can't comment as a new member.

We did dieta for a week (don't really care to debate that topic - for me it's about health and conscious respect to the medicine), set our intentions, lit our candles, prepped our setting and were quite disappointed when several hours went by with only mild nausea, faint open-eye trails and no real effect. We eventually went to sleep.

I will say that we feel subtle notes of connectedness today, but it wasn't the kind of full-on healing experience that I was anticipating.

AS A WELCOME PRESENT will someone pretty please point me to a reliable brew tek for acrb and s.rue that they have tried themselves? I want to go back to drinking a traditional tea for now, but am still a brewing virgin. I've read so many conflicting things about egg whites and cold brews and acids and hours that I'd like a guided hand to give me a push.

Thanks and love, Nexus.

-3C

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 2/20/2021 4:42:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure if you have access to amazon.com but they've got your naphtha. Other than that I can say that SWIM was able to pull 1% dmt out of acacia confusa root bark using STB and know that a lot of folk are getting close to 2% using A/B teks. I'm sorry that your experiment failed. If I were you I'd search this site to find out how to make a pharmahuasca brew. I like to go to google.com and type (whatever it is I want to know) + dmt nexus. Good luck Smile

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 2/20/2021 7:17:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus -

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=79298

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...n_Rue_%26_Acacia_confusa

Just like Seeing and Believing points out, google is a good friend, and the information contained in the nexus is very deep.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

dflow
#4 Posted : 2/20/2021 10:28:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi and welcome! I’m new like you, and waiting for some spicy bark to arrive. Here’s what I’ve gathered so far:

Try pre-dosing the rue about 30 mins before the spice. A simple harmala extract: no need to grind, the good stuff is in the skin of the seeds. Boil in water for 20 mins and reduce to 1oz. Or cold brew overnight with healthy splash of lemon or vinegar. The MAOI “window” needs to be fully open, and apparently dose of harmalas needed varies. I have read to find personal dosage that makes very mild nausea and a little buzz. It’s possible the effects you described could also be due to harmalas alone... but hopefully your ACRB is the real deal.

Another approach would be to eat half your pellets, wait 45mins or so for the “window to open” then dose the rest. Same deal with a tea. But sounds like most reliable result is to separate your MAOI from spice.
Good luck!

threecoins
#5 Posted : 2/22/2021 10:22:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the links, Sunnyside. I had looked at both of these; the first link is also by OneIsEros, he posted an evolving series of suggestions which concluded in the link that I followed. I'm wondering if anyone else has had good experiences consuming raw ACRB, leaving it to break down in the stomach in the presence of an maoi. I've brewed a rue tea and I'm not sure to try it first followed by a short interval followed by the powdered acrb in peanut butter or to make a brew of the acrb as well.

Stand up on your legs, be like two fried eggs, keep your sunnyside up Smile