We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
CAT scan revealed a mass in my lung, scheduling biopsy-or- "just when i was starting to have fu Options

Jozeh
#41 Posted : 1/29/2021 9:40:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Been following the thread. Some good news. Hope it's all sorted without a hitch. All the best.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#42 Posted : 1/30/2021 1:29:39 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You have been in my thoughts, null, and it's great to hear some reassuring news - thanks for posting.

The technical details were pretty interesting; they looked inside you using antimatter!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

SynKyd
#43 Posted : 2/1/2021 4:02:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love light vibes and peaceful energy for you you are going to be ok, keep the vibe highLove
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

null24
#44 Posted : 2/7/2021 7:35:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Well, i had the surgery a few days ago. It went well, i had a good doctor. They tell me I'm healing well-although it doesn't feel like it.

I don't have a discharge date, but I'm hoping it'll be within the next few days. Right now there are two garden hose gauge surgical tubes going into my pleural space and an air leak that gurgles with each breath, bet unsettling. It's pretty gnarly and hurts like a living hell, but it is what it is. I'm getting good care and am thankful for it.

Just wanted to update the thread. The biopsy just came back as cancer, but thankfully it was found early. That guy from the tv show died from this the day i went into hospital, it's scary as hell, considering i had no pain and the same smoker's cough I've had for years. I don't know what stage it was our of going to need chemo, hopefully not, it was caught-thank Santa- early.

Time for some major lifestyle changes, and for some alternate health experimentation. It was 8 years or so that i had a 5meo trip that held a visual of a doctor pointing at a screen with the image of a human form with a red spot in the exact place this tumor was, and who only said the words "5 years". I took that to mean that if i didn't quit smoking, that is get cancer, and of course i did not. Huh. There's more weirdness around this whole thing, how it was going early due to an inexplicable stomach bug that instantly cleared up once they did act scan on my stomach that just caught the part of my lung with the cancer. I hold no delusions of being the object of some sort of divine intervention, but i do think our bodies communicate with us in ways we often don't understand, probably mostly because our reliance on allopathic medicine causing more of a disconnect between mind and body than we would have were we to utilize things like plant medicines and spirituality in the form of visualization and meditation.

What do you think about using DNT somehow too reprogram oneself to not grow crazy cells? Laughing I'm actually half serious, i mean maybe those aliens and the operations they do actually are something more than hallucination...

But what do i know? Nothing. Despite the pain, I'm very grateful and happy and proud to be a survivor. And thank everyone here for your support, concern and kind words, it really helped alleviate some of the feelings of being overwhelmed.

It's going to be a pretty long recovery and a lot of changes in my life, hell i moved out of my house the day i came in here and will go into a recuperative housing situation for awhile. My new job starts in a week but it's going to be remote for awhile, so that's good. I think i want to buy a truck, get a dog and live the life i have always wanted to but had to much fear and too little confidence in myself to do, and be free on the road. Maybe in a year i can figure out how to monetize that, but yeah, nothing like a brush with death to make one wants to live.

Peace all, and for Santa's sake, be good to you!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

ms_manic_minxx
#45 Posted : 2/7/2021 7:45:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad surgery went well, and hope you have a quick recovery. For me, a hard part of dealing with illness and surgery was feeling vulnerable from that awareness of mortality. Do you have enough support for the nonphysical side of this too?

If you need something to read in your downtime, have you ever googled studies about how harmalas and DMT modulate the immune system? I'm all about doing everything you can on earth to help yourself - but being open to help from the aliens, too. Big grin At the very least, our subconscious is capable of processing insane amounts of information in ways that are alien to our narrow band of day-to-day consciousness. I really think a lot of those weird blob-like creatures seen "out there" might be inside us on a cellular level.

That is scary and wild, glad you're in one piece.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Blazon
#46 Posted : 2/7/2021 8:10:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good newses,it will be a emotional roller coaster,the adds on TV and radio were doing my head in and bringing tears to my eyes but think of it this way,You have made it-you are more aware now and will be getting better medical care and your background in psychadelics-(I assume being a Nexus member) you have all ready better head start and perspective to people who don't

I switched to microdosing in all aspect apart from hitting it heavy on cannabis oil-I have done so 3 years to self medicate my symptoms and 5 years later i went trought the shit you just went through

All the best-keep your chin up and remember-help others when you can Thumbs up

WanderingCat
#47 Posted : 2/7/2021 10:02:39 PM

The White Haired Cat

I'm happy things turned out well and your still alive, that's the most important part Smile
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

potnoble
#48 Posted : 2/9/2021 2:08:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope you get well soon and can live your dream. Thumbs up
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

null24
#49 Posted : 2/19/2021 6:27:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Still in hospital. Have another discharge date set for Sunday, but it's touch add go.

Things kinda went sideways, and i developed a gnarly infection in my lung after they took the tubes out. Also had a partial lung collapse and my heart went into afib, not necessarily in that order, so it's been pretty tough.

Right now, i have a picc line installed so the caustic antibiotics won't damage my veins and do i can administerv it when i and released.

I can't pretend, this has been scary as hell y'all. If you smoke cigarettes, please stop. Please. You don't want to be in shoes.

A friend smuggled in some cbn tincture and a thc tincture. The first blood test results after taking a little of both seemed to show accelerated reduction in my white blood cell count, which is good.

Anyway, i just wanted to update everyone, is been awhile. I'm still in this fight, and i aim to beat the hell out this thing. The body is incredible, it's wants to be in a healthy state, i just have to keep plugging good love energy into my head and I'll win.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Bill Cipher
#50 Posted : 2/19/2021 6:34:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm so sorry, null. That all sounds awful.

Be strong. Better days ahead.

Tomtegubbe
#51 Posted : 2/19/2021 7:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best of luck, null24. Be brave and surrender if the time comes. You are in hands of God. 🙏
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

null24
#52 Posted : 2/19/2021 7:40:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Best of luck, null24. Be brave and surrender if the time comes. You are in hands of God. 🙏

Thanks, but I'm not surrendering shit. I got things to do, man.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

hug46
#53 Posted : 2/20/2021 10:59:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

Amen to that. Good luck and heal well.

PlantTraveller
#54 Posted : 2/21/2021 1:26:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hope you're out of the hospital and on the mend soon, null24! best of luck!
Until we are all free, we are none of us free.
Emma Lazarus

Tomtegubbe
#55 Posted : 2/21/2021 8:02:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:

Hey, null24. I apologize. I mean whatever comes have no fear and keep on fighting!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

dragonrider
#56 Posted : 2/27/2021 8:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Still in hospital. Have another discharge date set for Sunday, but it's touch add go.

Things kinda went sideways, and i developed a gnarly infection in my lung after they took the tubes out. Also had a partial lung collapse and my heart went into afib, not necessarily in that order, so it's been pretty tough.

Right now, i have a picc line installed so the caustic antibiotics won't damage my veins and do i can administerv it when i and released.

I can't pretend, this has been scary as hell y'all. If you smoke cigarettes, please stop. Please. You don't want to be in shoes.

A friend smuggled in some cbn tincture and a thc tincture. The first blood test results after taking a little of both seemed to show accelerated reduction in my white blood cell count, which is good.

Anyway, i just wanted to update everyone, is been awhile. I'm still in this fight, and i aim to beat the hell out this thing. The body is incredible, it's wants to be in a healthy state, i just have to keep plugging good love energy into my head and I'll win.

Damn null, that's horrible.

Luckily you're still with us.

Every day we get to enjoy is a small victory. And sometimes a bigger victory.
Keep fighting.

null24
#57 Posted : 2/27/2021 9:59:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, I've been out of hospital fort almost a week. I'm in a recuperative care facility, it's actually a really nice place and I'll getting some really good care. Getting better every day, slow and stay.

On a iv antibiotics regime that i have to administer via a PICC line and the wounds from the chest tubes are still discharging a massive amount of pus (is incredibly disgusting but I've gotten used to changing the dragons and stuff). Gotta rebuild the muscle mass i lost, which is like all of it, but I'm glad that i can.

This has been really hard on me maybe the biggest challenge I've ever faces. It has been terrifying and made me realize that I'm not ready to die. If i went now, I'd just be lost to oblivion, a life lived for nothing really. I've tried to put on the tough "I'm a survivor" face through it, but I've cried more tears through this than i have in the last 10 years put together.

But somehow, i WILL survive, and live. I'm incredibly grateful that my employer values me enough to wait for me to heal and once I'm well enough to fly i can take off from here...

*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Jees
#58 Posted : 2/28/2021 1:58:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the update, keep going warrior Thumbs up Love

PREV123