We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello again, Nexus! Options

YSS2020
#1 Posted : 1/2/2021 1:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to have an account here but it's been so long I forget it.
Recently someone had asked about the taste of ayahuasca compared to kratom which led to more questions pointed my direction specifically about Ayahuasca and DMT.

After spending a few days off and on replying, I realized just how much I missed this magical molecule as well as these forums. I used to spend the better part of countless days & nights on here researching, reading and sharing. Unlike many forums this one did mostly keep itself held to a higher standard which was nice and the information available was incredible.

I don't partake in DMT for "fun" usually. Maybe a little spiritual, maybe a little psychological. Somewhere in-between. It's simply mind-blowing as I'm sure many of you know, so much cannot even be put into words. It's been a wonderful ride throughout time.

Some of life's most memorable experiences are from the past, lying on my bed with my eyes closed thanks to things I'd learned on here. It's been a couple years since my last blast-off. I still remember the old basic techniques but figured if I was going to dabble again it's time to see if there's been anything new since I left which was almost 5 years ago now so, let's see how this puppy's changed!

I'm excited to learn more and "meet" you awesome folks. I don't really have much to add right now. Great to be here again and you all have a great one Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/3/2021 1:39:25 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello and welcome back!

The amount of information has only increased and we still have active research going on into extraction methods, particularly for - but not limited to - cactus.

The standards are still being upheld here so I hope you find your return to be refreshing, homely and useful.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Whats your plan for your "comeback", in terms of substance, dosage and setting?

Be well!