We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tip for creating the mini machine Options

firrenq
#1 Posted : 1/30/2021 11:50:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I'm just getting in to this scene after many years of considerations due to a couple of bad trips from mushrooms in my youth. Now that I feel more confident and interested in what this experience can give and/or open up for me (i.e. ways of seeing the reality).

So I've been lurking around here for some time and decided that I wanted to do the mini machine, which I eventually succeeded with but not without a few failures!

So the main reason I created this account is to share an easy way to make the hardest step in the mini machine creation to become a walk in the park. As I found out, it is not easy to contact people or create threads as a new user as well as I had some issues while creating a user account for the wiki-page.. Either way, if you read this and know how to forward it to any moderator who can change/update the wiki it would be great!

To the point!

The hardest part of creating the mini machine while following SWIM's/q21q21's guide is where you want to create a small hole for the scrubber-ball. By using a screwdriver you don't have any good way of controlling the cracking of the bulb.

My solution is simply to use a sandpaper, preferably a grit designation of P80 or P100, and then just grind the tip until it matches your goal/scrubber ball!

My result: Inspirational picture

I wish you all the best!
firrenq attached the following image(s):
P80_sandpaper.jpg (2,999kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 2/1/2021 8:12:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello, welcome and thanks for the tip!

Any flat, abrasive surface should do the job, but don't press too hard.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:11:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Apart from DMT, are you interested in other psychedelics again? Have you tried mushrooms since those bad trips?

Be well!