We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi, Hello, Greetings... Options

mrlocke
#1 Posted : 1/26/2021 9:38:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow travelers. I think it is so great that this forum exists. I used the knowledge on this forum and made a brew that produced one of the best trips I have ever had. At one point I turned into a lizard. I wrote about it in the First Steps in Hyperspace thread. Who else can I tell this stuff to? The first time I went into DMT world was probably a little over a year ago. It changed the nature of everything for me. DMT use has also coincided with me going into therapy that includes psychoanalysis, Holotropic Breathwork, and hypnosis. DMT (as well as mushrooms) has also done some amazing things for me therapeutically. For instance, once on the “come down” of a DMT trip, I was graciously blessed with a kundalini awakening. A serpent was moving through my spine. I never do yoga, but somehow my body was effortlessly performing these moves. I did not even know what a kundalini awakening was prior to that experience. Further, I try to integrate my DMT experiences psychoanalytically which has contributed to further my interest in past lives and whether DMT helps us heal any traumas from our past lives. Very weird stuff. I know. A little bit about me. I am an attorney and have my own business. I have a wife and two kids. My oldest is a boy who is 3 and my youngest is only 8 months old. My youngest is a girl. My elevated interest and use in psychedelics and my experiences over the past year has impacted my relationship with myself and my family as well as my relationships in general in a very positive way. I can also indirectly thank my kids for spurring my psychedelic use. If it weren’t for them, it would have taken me longer to feel the compulsion to heal traumas and become a better person. Thank you all for reading. I look forward to future dialogues and perhaps I might be able to add something constructive to this community once in a while.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Allegro Vivo
#2 Posted : 2/6/2021 12:03:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's one heckuvan intro, mrlocke. Great, great stuff. I'll certainly check out your first steps post. All in all I'm glad you're here and look forward to more from you.

awalmartbag
#3 Posted : 2/13/2021 10:45:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello sir
That sounds pretty amazing. I hope I too will find out what it's like to be a lizard.