We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange yet fascinating Changa trip report Options

__the__alchemist__
#1 Posted : 2/11/2021 2:17:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morning fellow travellers. I thought I would share my latest trip report with everyone.

A couple weekends ago I had a strange, yet fascinating, experience smoking 100mg of 1:1 Changa with Caapi leaf. Sitting in my armchair, bong in-hand, I lit the top of the leaf and slowly inhaled. Watching the cherry burn dimly; I thought it would be one of my typical trips into the hyperspace realm… but something was off and felt strange.

After exhaling, I stumbled trying to turn my music on, and my earbud partially dislodged from my ear. As I adjusted my earbud, a jester entity emerged and began to laugh hysterically at me - I’m assuming, for stumbling with my earbud. He was only there for a few seconds before fading away.

With earbuds adjusted and music pulsing, I sat back and started to enjoy the ride. Now about halfway through my trip, the jester entity appears again but this time he’s holding a brilliant geometric cube 🔺. Still laughing at me, only this time he was also taunting me with his geometric patterns 🔺. He shook his head, laughed and disappeared again, only to make one last appearance a couple minutes later. No different than the last two times, he laughed and taunted me, and then as my trip started to end, shook his head and dissolved. I sat back in my armchair, taking in the afterglow and slowly opened my eyes. Eyes open, I noticed that my right arm wasn’t on the armrest anymore, almost like there was something pushing upwards on it, or there was something wedged between it and the chair. I tried to manipulate my arm, moving it back and forth along the frame of the armchair not allowing my arm to separate or come away from the chair, ❓yet this had very little change. No matter what I did, my arm was still being manipulated in some strange unseen way, I could even put my left fingers between my arm and the chair and physically feel the separation between the two. Thats when I got a little more curious. Peering over the right arm of the chair, looking down towards the floor. I could see the little jester entity holding a stick, pushing my arm up at the elbow. Once I noticed him, he kindly removed the stick, leaped into the air and disappeared. As the after glow slowly started to diminish, I sat back and started to try and process this strange yet fascinating experience.

thanks for taking the time to read my experience,
have a wonderful day my friends 🤓🤓
"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ramma
#2 Posted : 2/11/2021 6:16:58 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

very very interesting
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 2/11/2021 10:01:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

__the__alchemist__ wrote:
Morning fellow travellers,

thought I would share my latest trip report with everyone. Couple weekends ago I had strange yet fascinating experience smoking 100mg of 1:1 Changa with Caapi leaf. Sitting in my armchair with bong in-hand, I just lite the top of the leaf and slowly inhaled, watching the cherry burn dimly moments before what I thought would be one of my typical trips into the hyperspace realm… but something was a bit odd and just a little strange about this particular trip.
After exhaling, I momentarily stumbled trying to put my music on, causing my earbud to partially dislodge from my ear. The moment I started to adjust my earbud, a jester entity emerges, front and centre and begins to laugh hysterically, for what I’m assuming, was at me, for stumbling with my earbud. He’s only there for a brief movement, before slipping away. With earbud adjusted and music pulsing, I sat back and started to enjoy the ride. Now about half way through my trip, the jester entity reemerges but this time he’s holding a brilliant geometric cube. All the while looking and laughing at me, taunting me with his geometric patterns. He shakes his head, laughs and disappears yet again, only to make one last appearance. Similar to his last, the jester laughs and taunts me again, shakes his head and slowly dissolves as my trip start to wrap itself up. Sitting back in my armchair, taking in the afterglow and slowing opening my eyes. I noticed that my right arm, at my elbow, isn’t touching the arm of the chair. Almost as if there is something holding, pushing or wedged between my arm and the arm of the chair. I decided to try and manipulate my arm, moving it back and forth along the frame of the armchair not allowing my arm to separate or come away from the chair, yet this had very little change. No matter what I did, my arm was still being manipulated in some strange unseen way. I could even put my left fingers between my arm and the chair and physically feel the separation between the two. Thats when I got a little more curious and started looking around. As I peering over the right arm of the chair, looking down towards the floor, I could see the little jester entity holding a stick, pushing my arm up at the elbow. Once I noticed him, he removed the stick, leaped into the air and disappeared. As the after glow slowly started to diminish, I sat back and started to try and process this strange yet fascinating experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I suggest you proceed with an oral DMT experience. I feel the jester is kind of a gate keeper who brings forth all your insecurities and forces you to respect the medicine. Smoking DMT is kind of a roller coaster ride to the magical world and the things that are hidden there are certainly too much to take in before you gain more experience and confidence. Ayhuasca or pharmahuasca offer you a much wider window to take and reflect the experience and solve the issues that may appear as bothering entities or other elements as you enter the inner world.

Best of luck and have wonderful time 🙏
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

__the__alchemist__
#4 Posted : 2/12/2021 2:12:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Morning fellow travellers,

thought I would share my latest trip report with everyone. Couple weekends ago I had strange yet fascinating experience smoking 100mg of 1:1 Changa with Caapi leaf. Sitting in my armchair with bong in-hand, I just lite the top of the leaf and slowly inhaled, watching the cherry burn dimly moments before what I thought would be one of my typical trips into the hyperspace realm… but something was a bit odd and just a little strange about this particular trip.
After exhaling, I momentarily stumbled trying to put my music on, causing my earbud to partially dislodge from my ear. The moment I started to adjust my earbud, a jester entity emerges, front and centre and begins to laugh hysterically, for what I’m assuming, was at me, for stumbling with my earbud. He’s only there for a brief movement, before slipping away. With earbud adjusted and music pulsing, I sat back and started to enjoy the ride. Now about half way through my trip, the jester entity reemerges but this time he’s holding a brilliant geometric cube. All the while looking and laughing at me, taunting me with his geometric patterns. He shakes his head, laughs and disappears yet again, only to make one last appearance. Similar to his last, the jester laughs and taunts me again, shakes his head and slowly dissolves as my trip start to wrap itself up. Sitting back in my armchair, taking in the afterglow and slowing opening my eyes. I noticed that my right arm, at my elbow, isn’t touching the arm of the chair. Almost as if there is something holding, pushing or wedged between my arm and the arm of the chair. I decided to try and manipulate my arm, moving it back and forth along the frame of the armchair not allowing my arm to separate or come away from the chair, yet this had very little change. No matter what I did, my arm was still being manipulated in some strange unseen way. I could even put my left fingers between my arm and the chair and physically feel the separation between the two. Thats when I got a little more curious and started looking around. As I peering over the right arm of the chair, looking down towards the floor, I could see the little jester entity holding a stick, pushing my arm up at the elbow. Once I noticed him, he removed the stick, leaped into the air and disappeared. As the after glow slowly started to diminish, I sat back and started to try and process this strange yet fascinating experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I suggest you proceed with an oral DMT experience. I feel the jester is kind of a gate keeper who brings forth all your insecurities and forces you to respect the medicine. Smoking DMT is kind of a roller coaster ride to the magical world and the things that are hidden there are certainly too much to take in before you gain more experience and confidence. Ayhuasca or pharmahuasca offer you a much wider window to take and reflect the experience and solve the issues that may appear as bothering entities or other elements as you enter the inner world.

Best of luck and have wonderful time 🙏

Morning Tomtegubbe,

thanks for taking the time to read and respond Very happy I completely agree with on the jester entity being kind of a gatekeeper, bringing forth my insecurities. I definitely had a bit of apprehension going into that trip, as it was my first time smoking Changa with Caapi leaf. My later experiences with the Caapi (after my first one with the jester) have had more structure to them and have felt a lot more grounded. I've been looking into pharmahuasca and think thats my next adventure 🤓🤓

thanks again for your response
have a fantastic day

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore

Tomtegubbe
#5 Posted : 2/12/2021 3:10:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morning Tomtegubbe,

thanks for taking the time to read and respond Very happy I completely agree with on the jester entity being kind of a gatekeeper, bringing forth my insecurities. I definitely had a bit of apprehension going into that trip, as it was my first time smoking Changa with Caapi leaf. My later experiences with the Caapi (after my first one with the jester) have had more structure to them and have felt a lot more grounded. I've been looking into pharmahuasca and think thats my next adventure 🤓🤓

thanks again for your response
have a fantastic day

My pleasure. ☺️ I think these plants are a wonderful gift for humanity. It's a great privilege and also a responsibility to enjoy them with an humble and grateful mind especially when you encounter challenges. It's wonderful that we have this community that promotes values and attitudes that allow us to encourage each other and learn.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

12Emil34
#6 Posted : 2/16/2021 10:36:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I never saw entities on my first trip I felt one but that was it.
I guess that because I had only three experiences so far

But that encounter seems really strange completly different from what I heard so far

Th3_tRuTh
#7 Posted : 2/23/2021 12:27:16 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Thank you so much for sharing. This is a really interesting trip report. As for the primary domain entities that I encounter, they feel like they are all the same entity just with different "moods". My first experience with DMT dropped me in the "waiting room" with a massive entity in the center. It felt male at the time but I think that is because I hadn't gotten to know "her" yet. I could be way off base, but for some reason, the more I use DMT, the more familiar this entity becomes and it really does feel like they are all the same entity just behaving in different ways. Anyway, the first time I met this entity, it felt like a jester. It kept presenting these shapes and colors in ways that triggered me. It was as if it knew exactly how to trigger old wounds. I have only experienced this jester attitude twice and both times it was as if the entity was saying "as if it matters". There is something comforting in the way these jester archetypes can trigger you but then show you how it really isn't a big deal. There are no big deals. Not in hyperspace anyway. Safe travels.

__the__alchemist__
#8 Posted : 2/23/2021 1:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ramma wrote:
very very interesting

interesting indeed! thanks for taking the time to read my experience...

have a wonderful day Smile

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore

__the__alchemist__
#9 Posted : 2/23/2021 2:26:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3_tRuTh wrote:
Thank you so much for sharing. This is a really interesting trip report. As for the primary domain entities that I encounter, they feel like they are all the same entity just with different "moods". My first experience with DMT dropped me in the "waiting room" with a massive entity in the center. It felt male at the time but I think that is because I hadn't gotten to know "her" yet. I could be way off base, but for some reason, the more I use DMT, the more familiar this entity becomes and it really does feel like they are all the same entity just behaving in different ways. Anyway, the first time I met this entity, it felt like a jester. It kept presenting these shapes and colors in ways that triggered me. It was as if it knew exactly how to trigger old wounds. I have only experienced this jester attitude twice and both times it was as if the entity was saying "as if it matters". There is something comforting in the way these jester archetypes can trigger you but then show you how it really isn't a big deal. There are no big deals. Not in hyperspace anyway. Safe travels.

Morning Th3_tRuTh,

appreciate you taking the time to read and respond to my trip report.
I believe the Jester entity in my experience was most likely a inner reflection of myself and my thought process at that time. Since that trip, I have focused on meditation and are taking steps to be more aware, mindful and have clear intensions when it comes to each experience. Thus my trips have felt more grounded and I've been able to process my experience a lot more because of this. Definitely been a big help <3
I also completely agree... "There are no big deals. Not in hyperspace anyway."

enjoy your day my friend,
and safe travels Smile

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore