We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1g psilohuasca Options

Fruit is life
#1 Posted : 2/6/2021 7:58:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I recently acquired some cubensis mushrooms after not having any for month's, I have been doing alot of work with harmalas and DMT so I was excited to re familiarsie myself with the mushroom space.

yesterday afternoon I dosed 150mg freebase harmalas in a capsule, 45 minutes later I ate 1g of cubes. It took over an hour before the first effects where felt, the experience came on so gently and slowly but quite strong for only 1g of mushrooms.

Unlike oral dmt or ayahuasca preparations I have no physical discomfort on mushrooms and I am free and move around and enjoy my body, movement is glorious on this combination at low doses. My entire body mobile and lucid, weightless and perfect balanced, I feel like yogic asanas where made out of this type of conciousness.

The experience lasted from 4pm till 12am. At the peak a thunderstorm struck, bringing with it a multitude of synchronistic events, sending me into ecstatic joy, listening to the John Hopkins psilocybin studies playlist, heavenly vocals and classical arangments fit together perfectly for the night. I vaporized 20mg of DMT over 3 or so tokes, each not overwhelming but building on the synchronistic and emotional intensity, the storm broke and the sun came out, it was still and perfect..birds where flying all around my house and the view out to the ocean bring tears to my eyes.

By 10pm I was pretty well down with residual harmala/tryptamine after glow, I decided to vaporize a small amount of cannabis which shook the steadiness/stillness of mind I was enjoying so much but brang with it a visionary quality, I saw visions of faces and galaxies in the water drops light up by street lights on my windows, tired I decided to go to sleep, deep and sound I slept, waking fresh and content.

Psilohuasca + vaped DMT is the greatest psychedelic I have ever experienced, just don't over do the mushrooms..last time I did 200mg harmala and 35g fresh subaeruginosa...hauntingly unspeakable that experience was..
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Fruit is life
#2 Posted : 2/6/2021 8:08:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a sketch I made during the experience, of what the rising Intensity, reflecting mental phenomena occurring feels/looks like to me. From the bottom at sober baseline..moving upwards towards increasing psychedelia.
Fruit is life attached the following image(s):
20210206_190617.jpg (426kb) downloaded 301 time(s).

BongQuixote
#3 Posted : 2/6/2021 12:39:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi!

Similar story here, did 150mg harmine, 150mg THH and a freshly picked 35g "Tidalwave" strain cubensis last night around 8pm. Tidalwave is closer to Penis Envy is strength and character. Suffice to say I'm still tripping. I had an interesting experience where the matrix broke. I was trancing out dreaming I was reading a book, and all of a sudden a "read error one bajillionxnxzcxbzcxb" showed up and time froze. I could still see the book I was reading, but I was unable to continue down the page. About 2 seconds later, things snapped back with a weird shudder and I continued reading like normal.

Next time I tone down the mushroom amount and add some light changa.

Fruit is life
#4 Posted : 2/6/2021 8:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow sounds intense, how long duration wise did the experience last? I remember when I did 35g fresh with harmalas it lasted well over 12 hours!

BongQuixote
#5 Posted : 2/7/2021 10:55:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Fruit is life wrote:
Wow sounds intense, how long duration wise did the experience last? I remember when I did 35g fresh with harmalas it lasted well over 12 hours!

20 hours or so. I still have a little of that "psychedelic stomach" feeling almost 40 hours later. Smile It was a good trip, but I see no need to go higher than this with these mushrooms.

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 2/7/2021 3:20:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fruit is life wrote:
Here's a sketch I made during the experience, of what the rising Intensity, reflecting mental phenomena occurring feels/looks like to me. From the bottom at sober baseline..moving upwards towards increasing psychedelia.

Woderful depiction which coincides with my observation of intensity levels Smile

It is important not to hit plateau at the fear zone dose wise, or bad trip more likely to happen.

Also very brave of you to embark on a such journey, for the sake of all-uniting-spirit please integrate this experience to the maximum.

ms_manic_minxx
#7 Posted : 2/7/2021 4:16:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love psilohuasca. Love I usually do it with a full dose of Caapi (100g+), and at that level of inhibition, I only need 20-25% of the amount of mushrooms I would normally consume.

There is always so much earth magic. One time I went outside, and it was shown to me that if I put my hands on the ground, I could communicate with any other living thing that was in/on the ground. And rolling in the grass, oh yeah Cool
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

strtman
#8 Posted : 2/7/2021 4:35:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx,

your signature says ‘Whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you stranger’. I guess you mean ‘stronger’ Smile ?

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

ms_manic_minxx
#9 Posted : 2/7/2021 6:16:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, I 100% mean stranger Big grin

grimlid
#10 Posted : 2/8/2021 1:22:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fruit is life wrote:
So I recently acquired some cubensis mushrooms after not having any for month's, I have been doing alot of work with harmalas and DMT so I was excited to re familiarsie myself with the mushroom space.

yesterday afternoon I dosed 150mg freebase harmalas in a capsule, 45 minutes later I ate 1g of cubes. It took over an hour before the first effects where felt, the experience came on so gently and slowly but quite strong for only 1g of mushrooms.

Wow, Thanks for the inspiration. I have lots of cubensis, DMT , and by coincidence am awaiting Harmalas for changa preparation. This really sounds like the kind of experience Ive been looking for. Much gratitude. DMT on its own is a bit over the top but as of now I have only mixed thc with it to calm my nerves a bit (lol doesnt help much haha).
Thanks again.
"I think; therefore I might be."

Fruit is life
#11 Posted : 2/8/2021 1:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
I love psilohuasca. Love I usually do it with a full dose of Caapi (100g+), and at that level of inhibition, I only need 20-25% of the amount of mushrooms I would normally consume.

There is always so much earth magic. One time I went outside, and it was shown to me that if I put my hands on the ground, I could communicate with any other living thing that was in/on the ground. And rolling in the grass, oh yeah Cool

That's quite a strong dose of harmalas! I will have to try heavier harmala dosage with mushrooms, and that's really incredible, harmalas really do light up some unification with the external world..I have had telepathic sync ups with my pet dog, we laid around whilst I felt reading each other's minds and predicting each others movments, I bet the grass was ecstatic with you Big grin harmalas really do boost synchronicities Aswell.. they add an element of pure magic..

Fruit is life
#12 Posted : 2/8/2021 1:34:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Wow, Thanks for the inspiration. I have lots of cubensis, DMT , and by coincidence am awaiting Harmalas for changa preparation. This really sounds like the kind of experience Ive been looking for. Much gratitude. DMT on its own is a bit over the top but as of now I have only mixed thc with it to calm my nerves a bit (lol doesnt help much haha).
Thanks again.

Awesome, harmalas are the best, I take them every day..I'm sure you will love it, and I have found DMT to be not worth it without harmalas, I use harmalas with every psych I take. I also find cannabid can calm my nerves before vaporizing DMT, but I never like to be high whilst using DMT, I still feel the downregulation and calming effect from cannabis 48 hours of so after I use it, so If I use cannabis..I like to wait atleast 24-48 hours before DMT, the calming effect of cannabis is much more synergistic this way I find.

slane
#13 Posted : 2/8/2021 3:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried psilohuasca last month. 2.5g rue tue + 2g lemontek cubensis tea about 15-20 minutes later. I am unsure of the harmalas' efficacy since while it did feel stronger than 2g normally would, I was also lemontekking for the first time. The trip wasn't totally done for over six hours, so I feel like the harmalas did play a role, even if it was minor. I could have smoked DMT during the trip, but it was so overwhelming emotionally throughout, that the idea didn't even occur.

In the future I want to try more like 4g rue tea with 1g cubensis. But I also would love to combine the rue with as many mushrooms as I can get my hands on... I forgot how pleasant psilocin is and with MAOi added on, it's just so much better.

+1 for big time psilohuasca fans.

Fruit is life, do you feel like the smoked DMT got amplified by the MAOi you took? or had synergy with the psilocin? I have smoked DMT on LSD, maybe it is similar?

Fruit is life
#14 Posted : 2/8/2021 7:54:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SLANE wrote:
Fruit is life, do you feel like the smoked DMT got amplified by the MAOi you took? or had synergy with the psilocin? I have smoked DMT on LSD, maybe it is similar?

Hey, yes DMT is most definitely amplified by MAOi especially oral MAOi, it makes the DMT more potent by weight, slows the experience down, engages a deeper range of emotions and extends the duration to 30 minutes or so, it's more like a short intense ayahuasca experience with oral MAOi, with the mushrooms in my system, it felt a little different to normal, but it felt synergistic and that the transition was even smoother it would have been without the mushrooms + no preflight anxiousness to deal with. I feel like timing the MAOi window is important, it seems if I vape after the harmalas peak the effects are a little diminished?

slane
#15 Posted : 2/9/2021 10:27:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice! You mentioned smoking DMT at the peak of the psilohuasca and I wasn't sure if that was 2h after eating the MAOi, or the mushrooms, or 1h, or 3h, etc. It seems like MAOi effects last quite a while, like 6h+. I know that when I drink rue tea on an empty stomach, they kick in almost immediately and go for many hours. I don't have a large quantity of rue however, so it's hard to do lots of experiments on my own to figure out the timing. When I smoked a large hit of DMT 10-15 minutes after 4g rue tea, it led to a trip lasting well over an hour, with physical weakness and faint visual effects still present at T+1:30. Now I am curious about doing it your way! It sounds much smoother and I like the idea of combining psilocin and DMT, since they're so similar structurally Smile

ms_manic_minxx
#16 Posted : 2/9/2021 2:54:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My deepest experiences mixing have been with full dose Ayahuasca first (let that peak) -> changa once coming down -> and then a nibble of mushrooms (like 20% of what I'd consume without MAOI, this is a full experience).

And then Quetzalcoatl explained electricity Shocked

slane
#17 Posted : 2/10/2021 4:41:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^ That sounds really great, too! I now know that I must combine psilocin, maoi, and DMT thanks to this thread. It sounds like the total trifecta. *Goes off to erowid to check for more on this specific combo in experience reports*

here we go (for other curious folks): https://erowid.org/exper...1&Group=-1&S4=-1