We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Swims SA-SH try Options

L_Star
#1 Posted : 1/21/2010 5:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Helo, to all, SWIM says

"I do not no if the SA went to SH in the rum as he has done neither. i had a suger cube, probs 100 seeds over 7. I felt tingles/ shivers up the back (nice) all I can think similar is coming up on mandy. The edges of objects had slight glints to them, kinda similar feeling agen to the above, but also a kinda of disaccociated/ sparkly vision, bright colours more pronounced. With all this said I had smoked bud with this, so wont be sure if that has affected this in what way."

He's will have to see again what happens, but now he just feels pretty sleepy Very happy after munching out.

Oh also he thinks he had some slight case of constriction or not waiting to move, but thi was overcome by mind POWER.

R&R
L

Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.