We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What have you learned? Options

Tomtegubbe
#1 Posted : 1/31/2021 7:42:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to start a thread discussing about the things the medicine has taught you ☺️
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 1/31/2021 8:56:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I took quite impulsively 9 g of mhrb (raw) and an Syrian rue espresso (brewed from 7 grams) and had a wonderful journey.

The main message I got is that to live a good life is to care for people in your life. DMT has shown me most spectacular visions in the past, but lately this has been more and more the lesson it has wanted to give me. To take heed of this teaching is to challenge yourself a little every moment, but it's nothing too much. Just have to take an active part in your life.

Thank you Sacred Medicine 🙏

https://youtu.be/Pcui1ML_edw

Ayahuasca
Medicina
Curandera

Ayahuasca
Medicina
Sanatora

Ayahuasca
Medicina
Protectora

Ayahuasca
Medicina
Protehosa

If someone know the correct spelling, please help 🙂
My preferred method:

Fruit is life
#3 Posted : 2/1/2021 9:41:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has taught me many many lessons..but one of the most important, put others first, always.. when it's all said and done, what matters is love, how much love did you share , did you do your best? Did you help those around you, if I can do my best, and make life for those around me a little easier, happier, healthier..I will die happy
The self that talks doesn't know, the self that knows doesn't talk.

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 2/1/2021 2:34:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fruit is life wrote:
Has taught me many many lessons..but one of the most important, put others first, always.. when it's all said and done, what matters is love, how much love did you share , did you do your best? Did you help those around you, if I can do my best, and make life for those around me a little easier, happier, healthier..I will die happy

Jesus says "The greatest among you shall be your servant."

I think this is a truth that does not come from outside as a commandment but is something that is written inside and revealed the more we get to learn about ourselves and our place with each other.
My preferred method:

Ramma
#5 Posted : 2/1/2021 8:27:48 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

I basically learned the same thing as fruit is life, but in retrospect, it isnt that, and i would caution against that approach, while at the same time aproving of it and certainly rewarding it. But the thing is, I dont think youll find many people in life who will not abuse your kindess, particularly us men who are so giving, can be taken advantage of with that psychedelic beautiful mind set so common of psychonauts in the midst of their psychedelic persuits For me the lesson has become, ultimatley, never harm another, including yourself. And carrying this out can be very contradictory for our smaller mind, cause for example, the greatest kindness is non attachment, yet our view of kindness is affection and attachment, mostly attachment. I love the goodness in us, but its a harsh would out there, so one must be careful who one loves. Loveable things are very few and far between...namely one species, dogs, cause of their honor and loyalty and giving mindset
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 2/2/2021 5:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Ramma, for your thoughts. It's indeed easy to get a burn out if you try to be kind to others but don't get love and kindness back.

Again a verse comes to my mind:

And whatever town or village you enter, find out who is worthy in it and stay there until you depart. As you enter the house, greet it. And if the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it, but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town. (Matthew 10)

I think it's important to also protect yourself when keeping an open mind and being available to others.
My preferred method:

Fruit is life
#7 Posted : 2/2/2021 7:39:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ramma wrote:
I basically learned the same thing as fruit is life, but in retrospect, it isnt that, and i would caution against that approach, while at the same time aproving of it and certainly rewarding it. But the thing is, I dont think youll find many people in life who will not abuse your kindess, particularly us men who are so giving, can be taken advantage of with that psychedelic beautiful mind set so common of psychonauts in the midst of their psychedelic persuits For me the lesson has become, ultimatley, never harm another, including yourself. And carrying this out can be very contradictory for our smaller mind, cause for example, the greatest kindness is non attachment, yet our view of kindness is affection and attachment, mostly attachment. I love the goodness in us, but its a harsh would out there, so one must be careful who one loves. Loveable things are very few and far between...namely one species, dogs, cause of their honor and loyalty and giving mindset

For sure..complete involvement without attatchement

Ramma
#8 Posted : 2/2/2021 8:05:08 AM

very cool guys. And what about the straight up science stuff? like I learned that electro magnetism is an essential property of mind. I learned that space and time, spacetime, is also spacetimebeings, thats to say that beings form out of space time itself. Any empty space around us has in its code all the infinite number of permutations and beings and things that could ever exist in that space. That also means that past, present, and future, are all happening at the same time, but percieved as happening in different times (It really is all relative). One really big one is that everything here actually has an origin linked to other cosmic planes, covered either through distance or through mind, for example; arms. Arms are a mind of being which need to grasp. Out of a mind grasping, arms are created. Teeth are the first thing though. Teeth are the first step of becoming, the desire to eat leads to the creation of a body (thats where all those Incan paintings of Grinding Teeth Gods comw from. Also it taught me that in heaven there are gods who are pure but not enlightened who delight in creating sensual objects of grand splendor.

to name a few

Fruit is life
#9 Posted : 2/2/2021 8:27:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's really cool Ramma, I guess on the side of more scientific lessons, well it really has allowed me to recognise the universe as a vibratory energy orchestra, it's like music in motion.. certain vibratory patterns or "energy fields" create resonance like musical harmonic, and that these special resonant vibrations/conditions we see that create life seem to work by bridging the gap between the hyperspacial energetic quantum world and the physical world of condensed matter..Like a vortex that opens up so the infinite energy of the quantum world or god can begin to animate itself and recognise it's profound creation ..stuff along those lines haha, very interconnected quantum phenomena perceived directly that can be extrapolated to great revelations about the nature of realit..or so it seems

Ramma
#10 Posted : 2/3/2021 12:48:45 AM

exactly. isnt it insane that dmt actually teaches that? I learned the same exact thing regarding vibration and being (and quantum mechanics). I even went on to apply that lesson to music, and became a much better musician because of it. And all this is pretty well confirmed, like through videos on youtube showing complex geometry created by vibration (cymmatics)

It also straight up teaches about death. what happens at that moment and what it feels like to totally abandon your body and mind state, basically all these deep attachments.

BongQuixote
#11 Posted : 2/3/2021 10:57:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I got that same lesson from DMT myself in the first few lessons. Awareness and consciousness is distributed and a function of matter itself. I like to imagine we are floating around in a bubbling molecular soup and the things we are perceiving, and are ourselves, are just expressions of the "soup" caused by vibrations. It shows a quantum mechanical model, with some of the rules of quantum mechanisms applying on a macro level as well. What we are, everything is, there is no real difference.

Fruit is life
#12 Posted : 2/4/2021 1:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BongQuixote wrote:
It shows a quantum mechanical model, with some of the rules of quantum mechanisms applying on a macro level as well. What we are, everything is, there is no real difference.

Well said

seagull
#13 Posted : 2/10/2021 10:28:38 PM

Hello world!

Shrooms taught me the most when it comes to being myself and letting my ego completly dissolve. Discovering finally you are here for the experience of it all. Before that i was pretty serious about life..
But you got to lighten up so you can apriciate the bigger picture in life.
Weed believe it or not helped me to relax when i myself couldnt.

Nowadays i would only take shrooms, when going hiking ofcourse Very happy
You&Iverse

Ramma
#14 Posted : 2/11/2021 2:21:55 AM

seagull wrote:
Shrooms taught me the most when it comes to being myself and letting my ego completly dissolve. Discovering finally you are here for the experience of it all. Before that i was pretty serious about life..
But you got to lighten up so you can apriciate the bigger picture in life.
Weed believe it or not helped me to relax when i myself couldnt.

Nowadays i would only take shrooms, when going hiking ofcourse Very happy

♡♡♡