We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shrooms but just like DMT - trip report Options

AmbientExplosion
#1 Posted : 1/28/2021 7:28:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever since my first DMT experience my shroom trips look like DMT! Just not as strong visuals, can stop them if i open my eyes usually. Anyway.

It had that circus feel to it. It was like a fun party. I dont recall meeting a jester as far as seeing it as a visual, but something with that type of feel was guiding me, helping me look through the layers. And offered me a box. I dont recall if i opened it. I also remember something about being handed a key. And something clicked in my head and I had the thoughts that all that matters is learning, loving, and having fun. I kept having a lot of inner monologue trying to use language to discribe what i am seeing, Because i wanted to remember it. But realized it wasnt really possible. When i realized i need to stop trying to use language to try to hold on, i went like deeper, through the patterns of gears and puzzle pieces. But then I dont recall what happened. It just felt great. I wasnt afraid but free and accepting.
I think that is maybe what they call surrendering.

I tried DMT first time on dec 21st, and was scared to try again (still trying to get courage) and my past 2 mushroom trips were kinda scary to me. ** jester hats, creepy vibe, scary teeth and mouths, eyes ** This was a VERY welcome change!! It is so strange to me that my shroom trips are like DMT in nature now.

Anyway, just wanted to share my 4 gram mushroom trip that was oddly like DMT.
I wonder if reading so many trip reports on dmt causes all my trips to look like that because i am thinking of it? Who knows. Before letting go I kept thinking in my trip that i am just imaging things and these experiences are replicas of other peoples trip reports. But I guess a lot of people see the same things in DMT trips, there must be some sort of reason outside of influence, right?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ramma
#2 Posted : 1/29/2021 10:57:56 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

โ™กโ™กโ™ก
ps; most of the times its the jester feel, without the jester per se. thats dmt. cosmic absurdism. dmt is the most loveable thing in the whole universe. dmt...dmt...
Behold, a sower went out to sow

AmbientExplosion
#3 Posted : 1/30/2021 2:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i dont think I am nearly as afraid anymore after that. Very happy

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 1/30/2021 6:36:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AmbientExplosion wrote:
But I guess a lot of people see the same things in DMT trips, there must be some sort of reason outside of influence, right?

Just a few recent threads:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=94804

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=94804

enjoy Smile

PlantPipeline
#5 Posted : 1/31/2021 9:09:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HiSmile

My last mushroom experience quite a while ago also turned into a DMT experience, to the point where I couldn`t tell if I had smoked DMT or took mushrooms (in a hypothetical blind test). Moreover this resulted from only 0.7g of homegrown cubensis mushrooms! It was quite the surprise, when I found myself curled up in bed going deeper and deeper to the point where I almost dissociated/nearly broke through (?). I find it hard to believe that I had such a strong experience from so little, but then again, I tend to get more and more sensitive to it.

the whole thing also had a jester-like/bit gnarly vibe to it.