We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from the states good people! Options

MoleculeMan
#1 Posted : 1/30/2021 2:34:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good morning all, it is exciting and an honor to become part of this board. I have been searching around on here for a little while now and have been waiting for today so I was able to make my account. I am at a very beginner level with extractions, I have performed one successful STB of which I pulled from another forum (prior to discovering this forum). It seemed to be a revision of Noman's Tek (same process, different water:NaOh ratio). That resulted in about a 0.5% yield. I am in the middle of my first attempt at Noman's, so please any good vibes for the results are greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to being part of this community. In my short time looking around I have already gained so much direction.

Thank you all for your kindness and service!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 1/30/2021 5:17:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MoleculeMan wrote:
Good morning all, it is exciting and an honor to become part of this board. I have been searching around on here for a little while now and have been waiting for today so I was able to make my account. I am at a very beginner level with extractions, I have performed one successful STB of which I pulled from another forum (prior to discovering this forum). It seemed to be a revision of Noman's Tek (same process, different water:NaOh ratio). That resulted in about a 0.5% yield. I am in the middle of my first attempt at Noman's, so please any good vibes for the results are greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to being part of this community. In my short time looking around I have already gained so much direction.

Thank you all for your kindness and service!

Best of luck to you on your Path! Smile
Don't rush it, step carefully and everything will be fine!

Do you have other experience with psychedelics?

Is DMT your first experience with them?

MoleculeMan
#3 Posted : 1/30/2021 6:15:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kind wishes!

In regards to experience with other psychedelics, I like to think I am well seasoned lol. I have tried several different RC's in the past. Phenethylamines such as 2c-i, 2c-e, 2c-b. I have tried 4aco-dmt one time, N,N DMT (vaped pure crystal) several times.I have not had any experience with jungle spice as of yet but am interested. Of course the staples of mushrooms and LSD more times than I can count. Mescaline is still on the bucket list for me.

I think out of everything I have experience with, LSD has my heart. I have always had a fondness for it. I am most able to explore the experience mentally and retain some degree of control. That appeals to me. I love the occasional mushroom experience, in the right set and setting. Those are more of a roller coaster for me and the conditions must be right for me to take that journey. I have had some humbling experiences with mushrooms. That also brings me to DMT. I have not had a breakthrough experience yet. I have made a couple attempts in the past to no avail. There has always been a bit of timidness within me about that journey. The loss of control has concerned me. However, I have had a couple year hiatus from all substances. I did this to get my "SELF" right. I got lost for a little while. Now, I have a clean body, mind and spirit, Dimitri has been calling to me. I feel that now I am at a point in my life where I am ready to have that full breakthrough experience. The fear of losing control is not there for me now as I have gotten right with my views and beliefs on our nature here in this realm. So I feel the time is right now, which has brought me here.

I have been taking SSRI's for aproximately 50 days (Prozac 10mg/day). I am now 2 days off of that. I am going to do a 60 day detox from the SSRI's before I prepare for taking the journey to hyperspace. I am in a state of preparation as of right now, praying and meditating on my intentions. Any additional prayers from the community here are much appreciated and welcomed!

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 1/30/2021 6:57:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, you seem yo be riding wild to me. Please have a solid intent of doing the spirit molecule. Prepare with all the seriousness, set your mind clear of everything. Do a breathing meditation prior, set your mind to meet the source and you will be rewarded.
Smudge and protect your physical space.
If your spice is as potent as mine, 33gr will send everybody onboard of a wild coamic ride.
Enjoy your travels Smile

MoleculeMan
#5 Posted : 1/30/2021 8:09:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you my friend. I would not be exploring this if I did not feel I was ready to open the door. I am not taking this lightly and am not doing it without reason. I thank you for your kind words and can't wait to share my experience with you all.