We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3132333435NEXT»
The direct e-mesh thread. Options

Loveall
#641 Posted : 1/5/2021 12:14:42 AM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thumbs up
some one wrote:
Thanks for all the new info guys, will read up and comment later.

Just popping in to say I succeeded to vape drops.

I second that 96% ethanol doesn't separate, it stays homogeneous.

About getting the drop dosage right, I believe the following way is the most accurate and simple:

Say you want want to dissolve 500 mg spice in 8 mg spice per drop then 500 / 8 = 62.5 drops. Round off to 62 drops.

Step 1: load an empty 5 ml or 10 ml pipette bottle with 500 mg spice. Or 496 mg ( 62 * 8 ) if you want to be super precise.
Step 2: add 62 drops of solvent (ethanol) with the same pipette used for loading the vape.
Step 3: mix until all spice dissolves.

Each drop will contain exactly 8 mg of spice no matter the drop volume and liquid mass.

I would go for 8 mg spice per drop as 3 drops will equal 24 mg = breakthrough.

Quote:
I performed my fist drop test with 12 mg spice:

For testing purposes I started with 4 mg.drop. I loaded 3 drops (12 mg). Used a 50 mm long 13 mm wide 100 mesh. I decided to lower the temp as the spice will be spread out on the mesh and vape faster. After loading each drop i evapped the ethanol by pulsing at 100 C. Used @ 180 C 60 W to vape. I got all in one hit and was a decent experience for 12 mg.

So it works!

Tried again by lowering the temp to 150 C and 160 C, but these are too low to vape all in one hit. 180 does the trick. Note that the spice was yellow crystally, not fluffy white, meaning plant oil might prevent vaping at lower temps.
source

Thumbs up

Are you assuming you still have 62 drops after dissolving dmt and ethanol? I think you may have more drops after mixing. If not done already, you can count the drops you need to empty the syringe after the DMT is dissolved. I think you'll find that the drops needed increase from ~60 to ~90 or so after dissolving the DMT (if so, the dose per drop is 5mg instead of 8mg).

I dissolved DMT in a minimal volume, and once dissolved, I topped that off to the desired final volume (this assumes that fresh ethanol and loaded ethanol drops where about the same volume to first order, correction can be made for that if needed).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

some one
#642 Posted : 1/5/2021 8:17:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah yes indeed, there will be some volume increase when mixing in the spice of course. So:

Part A:
Step 1: dissolve spice by adding a minimum volume of solvent drop wise (count the drops)
Step 2: move the solution to an other container drop wise (count the drops)
Step 3: dilute with additional drops to reach the desired concentration (count the drops) *

* if you dissolved 500 mg spice in 30 drops in step 1, moved 35 drops in step 2 (5 drop volume increase) and desire a 8 mg/drop concentration, then add ( 500 / 8 ) - 35 = 27 drops in step 3 to reach a total of 62 drops (500 / 8 = 62). You now have 62 drops at 8 mg/drop concentration.

Use 5 ml or 10 ml glass dropper bottles with a pipette for steps 1-3, storage and loading the mesh.

After steps 1-3 you can calculate the amount of volume increase for the chosen concentration:

Volume increase = (drops added in step 1 + drops added in step 3) / (drops moved in step 2 + drops added in step 3)

For example: 0.3 = 30% volume increase at 8 mg/drop.

The next time you want to dissolve 500 mg at 8 mg/drop simply do this:

Part B:
Step 1: load 500 mg spice
Step 2: add ( 500 / 8 ) - 30% = 44 drops
Step 3: mix

You now have 62 drops at 8 mg/drop concentration.

No need for precise drop volume and weight measurements using this method.
some = one | here = some | there = one

some one
#643 Posted : 1/6/2021 10:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Quoting this comment as I second this question! How has the e-mesh method been for anyone who has attempted to vaporize cannabis concentrates? If this method can be proven effective and adaptable for a range of substances, we may all share the benefits!

I tested cannabis concentrate and freebase 5meo-dmt with success.

Quote:
My mesh glowed red hot even though it was meant to be controlling, it clearly wasnt. I lowered the wattage to 14W instead and the glowing stopped but would seem to vape a test amount ok. I will attempt tomorrow properly.

This happens to me as well occasionally when I change mesh. Not sure why. It glows red hot on TC no matter the temp. Solved by removing and inserting the mesh again.

Quote:
Working off the initial settings/setup, measuring doses, and taking care to carefully place the DMT on the mesh without spilling seem to be among the most difficult aspects I've encountered thus far.

True. That's why I extended my mesh length for horizontal loading. Takes some tweaking as you need to re-build the RDA. Now going for the dripping route.

Quote:
I found the mode CCT-SS which worked superbly! It allows you to control the wattage, TCR, and adjust the curve of the temperature using gradual increments of .5s for a total of 5s.

With the mesh running between 0.12 Ξ© and 0.2 Ξ©, my device is currently setup in CCT-SS @ 30W, TCR: 100 with a temperature curve as follows:

[200C, .5s] [170C, .5s] [175C, .5s] [180C, .5s] [185C, .5s] [190C, 2s] [185C, .5s]

An initial temp of 200C was found suitable for melting the crystals while pulsing. The 30C ramp down in temperature that follows on longer presses cools the mesh to a more suitable temperature for vaporization and inhalation. I plan to tweak the temperature curve a bit more and load up a higher dose.

Temp curve.. Interesting! So the Vaporesso Target Mini II works well.

Quote:
Hmm this could be a method to dose 5-MeO-DMT very accurately I guess..

Yes I did some testing. Keep in mind you need to user a lower temp for 5meo-dmt than with nn-dmt. I also have a feeling the 5meo burns faster when dripped due to more surface area touching the mesh compared to loading it as a powder. (Might be the same story for nn-dmt, more testing needed).

cypherius
#644 Posted : 1/7/2021 6:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,
found this thread about direct e-mesh method and loved the idea and its simplicity. now i got some questions i hope you can help
sorry for my bad english...

i have used the fenix vaporizer with the oil cup inside to smoke dmt for about 6 month and had a breakthroug everytime . loved that thing. always perfect temperature, simple as it can be. but after a while (~70 usages) a lot of dirt debris collected inside and it broke so i had to toss it. but its about 70€ so i dont wanna buy a new one every then and now.

now i'm trying this method but cant get it to work somehow...

my setup
- eleaf iKonn 220w box mod
- vandy vape mesh rda
- Wire Mesh, 304 SS (120 Mesh) cut to fitted mesh

my box mod always switches back to Wattage mode if i try to use TC... is it not a good one for TC or what am i doing wrong here?
on Wattage mode, i tried 15-22W and the dmt vaporizes good, glows very lightly red, but no effect at all .... am i burning it or whats the problem?

if i need a better box mod, someone has experience with the "iStick TC 40W"? on tests it's said that it has a pretty good TC Mode...

some one
#645 Posted : 1/9/2021 4:01:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
i have used the fenix vaporizer with the oil cup inside to smoke dmt for about 6 month and had a breakthroug everytime . loved that thing. always perfect temperature, simple as it can be. but after a while (~70 usages) a lot of dirt debris collected inside and it broke so i had to toss it. but its about 70€ so i dont wanna buy a new one every then and now.

If this device works for you, you can try clean it every 30 hits by submersing in acetone. This should dissolve all residue and evaporate dry without issues.

Quote:
my box mod always switches back to Wattage mode if i try to use TC... is it not a good one for TC or what am i doing wrong here?

Sounds like a device malfunction.

Quote:
i tried 15-22W and the dmt vaporizes good, glows very lightly red, but no effect at all .... am i burning it or whats the problem?

If you would burn it the smell and taste would be horrible so I guess you aren't. Is there any residue left or does it vape clean? If it vapes clean without harsh taste and you don't feel anything that's odd. Have you tried give someone else a try?

Quote:
i need a better box mod

The Geek Vape Box Aegis Solo 100W works well.

Good luck!

dmt_awehhaea
#646 Posted : 1/11/2021 12:09:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Two separate experiences so far with doses of brown-ish spice just under 30mg has brought about momentary and faint visions which have not yet lead me to a breakthrough. I plan to increase the dosage a bit more aiming for 35mg the next time. Perhaps this is a physiological or psychological matter? The spice may also just have not been as potent as crystalline white or yellow-ish spice.

Nonetheless,
I have felt serenity in the presence of great beauty within this realm between eternity and timelessness and for this I am grateful. Smile

some one
#647 Posted : 1/14/2021 8:03:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice..

Let us know how 35mg goes

cypherius
#648 Posted : 1/16/2021 9:14:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

TY for your quick answer, i'll order one to try out

Quote:
Quote:
i tried 15-22W and the dmt vaporizes good, glows very lightly red, but no effect at all .... am i burning it or whats the problem?

If you would burn it the smell and taste would be horrible so I guess you aren't. Is there any residue left or does it vape clean? If it vapes clean without harsh taste and you don't feel anything that's odd. Have you tried give someone else a try?

it does vape clean and doesnt taste harsh. could it be possible that i inhale too early trying not to burn it and the dmt does not vaporize to its inhale-active state?
Its really odd and i feel like entities dont like me anymore lol cause even on different methods that worked before (not really good but at least i had some effects) i dont feel anything anymore. Someone else tried that same batch of dmt and had some effects so i cant blame the dmt itself but its really confusing actually...

will try aegis by time, if that doesnt work i will order a new fenix and clean it after some usages.

__the__alchemist__
#649 Posted : 1/17/2021 4:51:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
__the__alchemist__ wrote:
I'm struggling with dialling in my MOD settings, wondering if anyone can give me some advise. I'm running the Aegis Solo Mod, original VV mesh RDA and SS316L mesh. TCR mode, 200°C manual TCR 110 with 35W limit for a 4cm long SS316 mesh. On my last attempt only light psilocybin visuals and after inspecting the RDA I noticed a good portion of the spice melted through the mesh and obviously wasn't vaporized. I've tried SS mode and with zero luck as well. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Smile

Did you get it working? TCR may be unreliable if the mesh is not clean. Wattage mode is more consistent.

I've still yet to dial in my E-mesh settings as of yet. Tried couple more attempts using TCR and Wattage mode... unfortunately I'm still just burning my spice, with little or no difference after lowering the temp. After those attempts, I ended up making some 1:1 ratio enhanced leaf "Electric Sheep" with great results. Will give the e-mesh another go next weekend and will focus more on trying to dial it in using wattage mode.
"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore

__the__alchemist__
#650 Posted : 1/17/2021 5:01:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

megapineapple wrote:
some one wrote:
I'm struggling with dialling in my MOD settings, wondering if anyone can give me some advise. I'm running the Aegis Solo Mod, original VV mesh RDA and SS316L mesh. TCR mode, 200°C manual TCR 110 with 35W limit for a 4cm long SS316 mesh. On my last attempt only light psilocybin visuals and after inspecting the RDA I noticed a good portion of the spice melted through the mesh and obviously wasn't vaporized. I've tried SS mode and with zero luck as well. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Smile

Too bad to hear..

Maybe take the mesh out and place it back in again.
Make sure it doesn't touch on bottom inside floor of the rda when tightening it in place.

Does the resistance measure around 0.25 ohm at room temp and did you lock the resistance?

Maybe try inhaling a bit slower (not too slow though).

Otherwise try increasing the Watt limit to 60 W.

Good luck and let us know

Hey some one, thanks for the response

- I made sure the mesh isn't touching the bottom of the RDA.

- My resistance is 0.27 ohm and I was assuming the MOD locked in the resistance?

Just tried another attempt inhaling slower with no luck and will increase to 60watt on my next attempt

when I do the glow the test, the mesh pulses bright for a second or two only to dim below any type of glow and then stabilizes at the dim glow. Is the bright glow pulse normal?

Hi, ive been having similar issues, i found Minty Love video on YT - DMT Direct Emesh Vaping Simplified - actually mentions going down to a lower wattage 14-16W in his comments.

My mesh glowed red hot even though it was meant to be controlling, it clearly wasnt. I lowered the wattage to 14W instead and the glowing stopped but would seem to vape a test amount ok. I will attempt tomorrow properly.

I'll keep you posted. I think going higher in Watts will not help, the initial use of the mesh seemed to control temperature at first hut then stopped for some reason,i i suspected my unit maybe faulty but if limiting the Wattage then it may do the trick just as well.

He also has an unlisted video in the comments, near the middle in the section - MOD BOX SETTINGS - link at the bottom. showing how it should react i just saw. Gotta love Minty!

Hey Megapineapple, Ive also found MintyLove's e-mesh video extremely helpful but unfortunately I've still yet to dial in my settings. I'm going to try wattage mode next weekend, hoping I can figure this out.

How did your attempt go?

"everything is the manifestation of the complexification of information"

Dr. Andrew R. Gallimore

sbios
#651 Posted : 1/20/2021 5:27:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm putting together my 2nd RDA mesh mod and tweaking the settings. With the SS316L mesh, the mod I have has TCR-SS mode so that's what I'm setting to.

For ppl with dripping spice issue, this is what I do -- I actually use 2 overlapping mesh sheets to prevent leaking and this works, or I'd say operational though has yet to give it more runs. I think the resistance didn't changed much from single sheet. As long as the meshes don't touch the casing, it seems to be working.

I feel the mesh itself is quite crucial in getting the right vaporization. I had tried generic SS mesh and they didn't work so well. I'm planning to try other mesh materials other than SS though would welcome any inputs.

Propello
#652 Posted : 1/22/2021 2:34:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello folks, back after a long break. Just needed to take a break from social media and the interent for a while.
Glad to see that the e-mesh has spreaded on youtube and elsewhere. Hope everyone are doing fine in this peculiar times.

Blessings

Egzoset
#653 Posted : 1/22/2021 3:56:15 PM

Vaporist of Borg

JAi's PyroFoil...

BackSeatPreacher
#654 Posted : 1/23/2021 1:01:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
Quote:

If this device works for you, you can try clean it every 30 hits by submersing in acetone. This should dissolve all residue and evaporate dry without issues.

Quote:

Sounds like a device malfunction.

Quote:

Quote:
i need a better box mod

Good luck!

Thanks! Well I have been searching for days for the ultimate DMT vaporizer, couldnt find the vandy mesh v2, I can do the crack pipe operation. My brother was a crack head and I dont want to trigger anything, so it looks like I just ordered the Dr Dabber Switch dont tell anybody I hope the wife doesnt open the box, I was aiming for something a little more stealth but I failed. LoL.. As an inductive electrician the induction capability of the switch was magic for me. I also ordered the ceramic cap. This will be my first DMT ride, so I will start with probably 10 rather than 15. Im an occasional microdoser. I will report the feedback about the switch after about 2 weeks or less. I have been looking for this review all over the net and it doesnt exist. If the thing sucks, I will just sell it..LoL

Egzoset
#655 Posted : 1/23/2021 5:45:02 AM

Vaporist of Borg

BackSeatPreacher wrote:
...I just ordered the Dr Dabber Switch...

Lets just hope you don't repeat some failed NoFlame episode (going back to nearly 2013~2014 i think!), later substituted by the cheap made-in-China clone SJK: e.g. the susceptor's mass must not exceed original specifications.

Pleased

some one
#656 Posted : 1/23/2021 10:05:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
it does vape clean and doesnt taste harsh. could it be possible that i inhale too early trying not to burn it and the dmt does not vaporize to its inhale-active state

Not possible.

Quote:
Its really odd and i feel like entities dont like me anymore lol cause even on different methods that worked before (not really good but at least i had some effects) i dont feel anything anymore. Someone else tried that same batch of dmt and had some effects so i cant blame the dmt itself but its really confusing actually...

denial of entree is a common issue. best is to take a break for a while and give it some time.

Quote:
I've still yet to dial in my E-mesh settings as of yet. Tried couple more attempts using TCR and Wattage mode... unfortunately I'm still just burning my spice, with little or no difference after lowering the temp. After those attempts,

What mesh type and length are you using and what is the measured resistance? Make sure the mesh doesn't burn red hot at any given temperature. It does this sometimes with me. If it does this take it out and place it back in again. Repeat until it doesn't glow red hot. Fully open the airholes and inhaling fast enough. Start inhaling prior pressing the power button and don't slow inhalation speeds down during the hit. Use temp 200 C, 35 W limit, 105 TCR (for SS). Don't bend the mesh too much at the corners. Keep lowering temp until not all of the dosage vapes in one hit, but two.

Quote:
I feel the mesh itself is quite crucial in getting the right vaporization.

True. I once ordered a mesh from china it didnt work well and had a weird taste. Probability wasn't pure stainless steel.

Quote:
Hello folks, back after a long break. Just needed to take a break from social media and the interent for a while.

Welcome back!

Quote:
Glad to see that the e-mesh has spreaded on youtube and elsewhere.

Awesome

Quote:
Thanks! Well I have been searching for days for the ultimate DMT vaporizer, couldnt find the vandy mesh v2,

These aren't sold anymore. But no worries. Search for 'mesh RDA' on aliexpress, plenty of options there.

Quote:
I can do the crack pipe operation.

Dont go that route. Make some enhanced leave with the shot glass method and vape it in a bong. Easiest and fail proof option. See my signature link for details.

downwardsfromzero
#657 Posted : 1/24/2021 9:28:17 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

some one wrote:
I second that 96% ethanol doesn't separate, it stays homogeneous.

I third that; even 90% ethanol is an excellent solvent and does not separate at below -18°C. A single drop of ethanol can dissolve a relatively huge amount of DMT.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Woolmer
#658 Posted : 1/30/2021 2:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello and Some One, why do you suggest the 100-150 micron sheets? I finally got a wotofo profile 1.5 from someone but they only had 200 micron SS sheets. Will this be a big issue or can I work with it?

cypherius
#659 Posted : 1/30/2021 5:57:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:

denial of entree is a common issue. best is to take a break for a while and give it some time.

Never heard of that before but good to know Big grin

Got my Aegis Mod. Using it now for vaping also, great device. TC mode is on another level than my previous one.
Just tested it with the mesh RDA , low dose, no breakthrough yet but definitely had effects!
Gate to hyperspace has reopened for me TY Big grin

PsychonautCX
#660 Posted : 2/2/2021 6:12:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

megapineapple wrote:
some one wrote:

Too bad to hear..

Maybe take the mesh out and place it back in again.
Make sure it doesn't touch on bottom inside floor of the rda when tightening it in place.

Does the resistance measure around 0.25 ohm at room temp and did you lock the resistance?

Maybe try inhaling a bit slower (not too slow though).

Otherwise try increasing the Watt limit to 60 W.

Good luck and let us know

Hey some one, thanks for the response

- I made sure the mesh isn't touching the bottom of the RDA.

- My resistance is 0.27 ohm and I was assuming the MOD locked in the resistance?

Just tried another attempt inhaling slower with no luck and will increase to 60watt on my next attempt

when I do the glow the test, the mesh pulses bright for a second or two only to dim below any type of glow and then stabilizes at the dim glow. Is the bright glow pulse normal?

Hi, ive been having similar issues, i found Minty Love video on YT - DMT Direct Emesh Vaping Simplified - actually mentions going down to a lower wattage 14-16W in his comments.

I'll keep you posted. I think going higher in Watts will not help, the initial use of the mesh seemed to control temperature at first hut then stopped for some reason,i i suspected my unit maybe faulty but if limiting the Wattage then it may do the trick just as well.

He also has an unlisted video in the comments, near the middle in the section - MOD BOX SETTINGS - link at the bottom. showing how it should react i just saw. Gotta love Minty!

Hey Megapineapple, Ive also found MintyLove's e-mesh video extremely helpful but unfortunately I've still yet to dial in my settings. I'm going to try wattage mode next weekend, hoping I can figure this out.

How did your attempt go?

Try changing the temperature from 200°C (Celsius) to 300°-350°F (Fahrenheit).
While You are in TC-SS Mode hold the up button until you reach the max (it should max out at 315° CELSIUS) let go and press up again. It will wrap around to 200° FAHRENHEIT. Then you can press up a few more times to get to 300°-350°F range. .

The most important thing that I think people are overlooking when trying to get their settings right is that these box mods do BOTH Fahrenheit AND Celsius. Many people don’t realize that they are setting their box to 200°C which is what is causing it to burn brightly, and burn the spice. If you set it in the 300°F (which is equal to around 149°C) range it will only glow very very dimly in a dark room close to the results from 13 to 14 Watts.

«PREV3132333435NEXT»