We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmalas dosage for sublingual/oral? Options

autodidactus
#1 Posted : 1/30/2021 2:14:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Found some information in this thread but wasn't able to find much else. Even still, I wasn't able to find the information I was looking for, at least in a clear way. Strange to me that erowid lacks dosages as well, although it does link to p/tihkal entries which are moderately helpful.

Anyways, it mentions:

Quote:
MAOIS FOR ORAL DMT INGESTION

HARMALINE. *
Oral: 100-150mg
Sublingual (for vaporized dmt potentiation): 15-30mg

HARMINE *
Oral: 150-250mg
Sublingual (for vaporized dmt potentiation): 30mg

THH (tetrahydroharmine)
Oral: 150 - 250mg - Note: Does NOT orally activate DMT, too weak MAOI. Some sellers sold mixture of THH/harmine
Sublingual (for vaporized dmt potentiation): 30mg

And these are for the freebases as well.

I'm wondering what doses are for effects of harmine and harmaline, thh as well I suppose. I gather that ~200mg is good for either orally? But this lists sublingual for vaporized dmt potentiation, is 30mg sublingual the same as 200 oral (for solely harmala effects)? That seems like quite a difference. Also, I am somewhat curious of dosages of vaped dmt with sublingual or orally ingested harmalas, as well as if the amount of harmalas to potentiate would be the same for vaporized dmt.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.