We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shrooms but just like DMT - trip report Options

AmbientExplosion
#1 Posted : 1/28/2021 7:28:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever since my first DMT experience my shroom trips look like DMT! Just not as strong visuals, can stop them if i open my eyes usually. Anyway.

It had that circus feel to it. It was like a fun party. I dont recall meeting a jester as far as seeing it as a visual, but something with that type of feel was guiding me, helping me look through the layers. And offered me a box. I dont recall if i opened it. I also remember something about being handed a key. And something clicked in my head and I had the thoughts that all that matters is learning, loving, and having fun. I kept having a lot of inner monologue trying to use language to discribe what i am seeing, Because i wanted to remember it. But realized it wasnt really possible. When i realized i need to stop trying to use language to try to hold on, i went like deeper, through the patterns of gears and puzzle pieces. But then I dont recall what happened. It just felt great. I wasnt afraid but free and accepting.
I think that is maybe what they call surrendering.

I tried DMT first time on dec 21st, and was scared to try again (still trying to get courage) and my past 2 mushroom trips were kinda scary to me. ** jester hats, creepy vibe, scary teeth and mouths, eyes ** This was a VERY welcome change!! It is so strange to me that my shroom trips are like DMT in nature now.

Anyway, just wanted to share my 4 gram mushroom trip that was oddly like DMT.
I wonder if reading so many trip reports on dmt causes all my trips to look like that because i am thinking of it? Who knows. Before letting go I kept thinking in my trip that i am just imaging things and these experiences are replicas of other peoples trip reports. But I guess a lot of people see the same things in DMT trips, there must be some sort of reason outside of influence, right?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ramma
#2 Posted : 1/29/2021 10:57:56 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

♡♡♡
ps; most of the times its the jester feel, without the jester per se. thats dmt. cosmic absurdism. dmt is the most loveable thing in the whole universe. dmt...dmt...
Behold, a sower went out to sow

AmbientExplosion
#3 Posted : 1/30/2021 2:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i dont think I am nearly as afraid anymore after that. Very happy

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 1/30/2021 6:36:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AmbientExplosion wrote:
But I guess a lot of people see the same things in DMT trips, there must be some sort of reason outside of influence, right?

Just a few recent threads:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=94804

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=94804

enjoy Smile

PlantPipeline
#5 Posted : 1/31/2021 9:09:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HiSmile

My last mushroom experience quite a while ago also turned into a DMT experience, to the point where I couldn`t tell if I had smoked DMT or took mushrooms (in a hypothetical blind test). Moreover this resulted from only 0.7g of homegrown cubensis mushrooms! It was quite the surprise, when I found myself curled up in bed going deeper and deeper to the point where I almost dissociated/nearly broke through (?). I find it hard to believe that I had such a strong experience from so little, but then again, I tend to get more and more sensitive to it.

the whole thing also had a jester-like/bit gnarly vibe to it.