We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help me describe what I'm seeing. Options

WanderingCat
#1 Posted : 1/22/2021 5:56:25 PM

The White Haired Cat

So this is a very common headspace I enter on DMT and every time I take it I will go through this process.

You guys know of or have played with a spiral graph right?

Well I can essentially do that with my head and its more 3D of course

I can mess with 3D space or just let them change as they please. Eventually I get around to a part where I see other entities, they always come across as furry looking. So fluffy I can't really make anything else out because of how much hair they have. I feel very similar to how maybe my cats may interpret the space. I particularly enjoy the space of morphing objects. My ego isn't gone at this point but probably slowly letting go. It feels so therapeutic and healthy to be with the morphing objects.

Is this morphing object space anything more than just that though? I feel like I don't need too much DMT to get there. Which asked me "is this a waiting room?" On a breakthrough dose I've definitely had these morphing images but more intense. So intense in fact it brought me to the "Womb of the Universe." Which contained many wooden patterns and rooms.

I've found my best trips are from vaporizing dmt by itself without the help with MAOI, possibly because most of my tests with making the MAOI work fail. I think I just might be drinking too much caapi extract each time... Even so when taking the dmt orally it doesn't activate properly leaving me with this heavy funk and as if the DMT only kinda worked and goes nowhere beyond.

Can anybody else help describe their experience with this space too? Maybe even help me put what I see into words better?

Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 1/22/2021 9:19:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it the domed space you're talking about. I go here as well and if you explore this space you will usually find technologies of some kind. The technologies are extremely interactive and I usually just follow the rule of look and don't touch haha. I think that is what people refer to as the waiting room. It's strange because sometimes the experience is only in this room and other times you blow right past this space and build whole entire lifetimes and realities, even multiple realities at once.

The entities that I meet are usually not the same trip by trip but I have seen furry ones. I've only met the same entities on separate occasions a few times and I have been curious about this because I experienced the same entity on psilocybin mushrooms and DMT separately.

One time I was smoking dmt and as I watched the geometries form on the walls and rugs and ceiling I noticed that my cat seemed to be intelligently interacting and manipulating the geometries . I remember being freaked that my cat was programming my trip lol but was immediately forgotten as I was teleported to a beautiful space beach with oceans filled with glitter and skies filled with rainbows. Everything was fuzzy and the being that I did see was continuously growing fur from it's face and top of head. Everything was vibrating in a synesthetic way. I could smell taste feel and see everything all at once. I remember it very vividly like you would a lucid dream.
I thought this video explained it in a decent way.

BongQuixote
#3 Posted : 1/22/2021 10:36:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Words are limited in describing it, but I tend to see more 3D curvature if I use lower amount of spice. When I smoke 50mg or up, it becomes just straight lines. So straight, laser level into infinity geometry.

bismillah
#4 Posted : 1/22/2021 11:36:47 PM

My Personalized Tag

My geometry is always loose, flowing, oozing. I think this is maybe the interplay of DMT and Syrian rue (which I use before a trip without exception). I seemed to get more hard geometry back when I first smoked without an MAOI, so you may be right about that.

Can't comment on what you're seeing.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

WanderingCat
#5 Posted : 1/23/2021 12:09:03 AM

The White Haired Cat

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
Is it the domed space you're talking about.

Hmm. I don't believe so? The space around hasn't seemed domed like however my first initial thought was that it could be a waiting room of some sorts. Although most times being at the waiting room for me personally I tend not to see anything besides sacred geometry. Once the sacred geometry starts forming it tends to make me breakthrough into something far more intense. There are certain stages of these morphing geometry.

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
The technologies are extremely interactive and I usually just follow the rule of look and don't touch haha. I think that is what people refer to as the waiting room. It's strange because sometimes the experience is only in this room and other times you blow right past this space and build whole entire lifetimes and realities, even multiple realities at once.

I've never looked at them as a sort of technology. I agree with the statement of blowing past these morphing images. On a breakthrough dose I skip this and go right to the intense morphing geometry.

BongQuixote wrote:

Words are limited in describing it, but I tend to see more 3D curvature if I use lower amount of spice. When I smoke 50mg or up, it becomes just straight lines. So straight, laser level into infinity geometry.

I agree about words being limiting. I'm a bit upset by the fact I can't give great enough detail of my experience but words can only go so far on this topic Laughing Breakthrough doses do tend my make my geometry way more colorful I've noticed.

bismillah wrote:
My geometry is always loose, flowing, oozing. I think this is maybe the interplay of DMT and Syrian rue (which I use before a trip without exception). I seemed to get more hard geometry back when I first smoked without an MAOI, so you may be right about that.

Can't comment on what you're seeing.

The closest experience that comes to mind as far as loose, flowing geometry was when I took a break from dmt for awhile. I didn't meditate or prep my surroundings. I could see my brain spinning around and being loopy as fuck not knowing what to do but spin around and make crazy faces. Wasn't a bad experience at all.

I've noticed on all levels on smoking dmt I will at some point feel like something is doing some sort of surgery on me either from my pineal gland or chest.

Phangz wrote:

Seeingisbelieving
#6 Posted : 1/23/2021 8:48:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it really bugs me that communication of the experience is pretty much reserved through artworks and poetry stuffs. I'm almost 100 percent honest that I know exactly what you are talking about though man. I want to practice meditation with another person and smoke dmt at the same time to see if it was easier to communicate telepathically or at least to see if I was able to interact with the person in the hyperspace environment.

WanderingCat
#7 Posted : 1/24/2021 9:34:10 AM

The White Haired Cat

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
Yeah it really bugs me that communication of the experience is pretty much reserved through artworks and poetry stuffs. I'm almost 100 percent honest that I know exactly what you are talking about though man. I want to practice meditation with another person and smoke dmt at the same time to see if it was easier to communicate telepathically or at least to see if I was able to interact with the person in the hyperspace environment.

I'm right there with ya.Laughing I'm actually in the process of learning a certain meditation called transcendental meditation. I plan on using the technique in future dmt trips. either during or prior to taking it.

If I'm able to reach this headspace and describe it decently enough to the point where you feel its the same thing than that gives me hope that were seeing the same thing.

My best idea on sharing a dmt experience is obviously taking same doses of dmt and harmalas etc.
Going through as many similar things as possible if that ups the chances, meditation, exercise, eating habits etc. It's probably not too necessary.

Maybe one day we could upload a video of what we are experiencing in our heads someday Very happy

Phangz wrote:

Seeingisbelieving
#8 Posted : 1/24/2021 4:35:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome that you're practicing meditation! I remember listening to a lecture by John C Lilly one time and he spoke that everyone driving an automobile on a freeway is essentially practicing a meditation. One mistake at 70-100 mph and you could lose your life. I always liked that idea.