We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Most confounding experience ever Options

Squidfayce
#1 Posted : 1/15/2021 2:24:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well. That. Was. Interesting.

I think I may have inadvertently taken a heroic dose and I just can stop smiling.
I dissolved half a gram of dmt into 1ml of e-juice and I've been exerimenting with it
So dosage of this trip is unclear, but it is definately more than any 50mg direct emesh vape ive ever taken.

Today I took two huge draws from the juice And within seconds I had this overwhelming sensation of "I think I've just broken the universe" every thing turned to powder and the whole sceene was pastel and light. No fractals just static fuzzy powdersub atomic soup, that was everything the eye could see. I definatley was in some "space" that had some sort of sceenery, but that sceenery was just disolving into infinite powder and sub atomic particles. I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed. Everything just broke. This whole universe ceased to be and I genuinely felt like i was never coming back. Though as things started to come back I just couldn't stop giggling ad how absurd and ridiculous what I'd just seen was.

The come down was also one of the most intense ive had. Had the usual dmt patterning but also everything was serpentine and scaly - think old 90s Goa compilation album covers. If you hated snakes, this would have scared the shit out of you. I couldn't stop thinking how fascinating it was. And just laughed and laughed.

In honesty there was a frightening element of it because I just simply didn't know how much I'd taken and didn't expect this, but I just can't stop being fascinated how everything just broke for a while there. I couldn't tel 'll what was in the foreground, back ground I just had no sense of dimension or self.absolutely absurd.

No entities either, which was interesting.

I think I'm done for a bit, because I don't know if I will ever see anything like this a again, nor am I sure I want to. All in all very positive experience, but holy shit....just dumbfounded.

Never felt like I had anything to integrate before, but I certainly do now.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 1/15/2021 9:21:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, you have reached that point like many of us before. You are not alone in such circumstances, if that helps.

In due time, famous quote about hanging up the phone after hearing the message becomes the actual reality Smile

If you ever go back to the smoalking, consider that your tolerance might decrease after such strong doses, so you'll need less for breakthrough. Weed also became quite psychedelic for me for a half-year or so.

Squidfayce
#3 Posted : 1/15/2021 1:15:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I will go back. There was nothing bad about the trip. It was just a particularly intense one. I'd considder my ability to keep my shit together to be pretty good. I was chasing a high and I got way more than I expected. So while not bad, I just need a minute lol

BongQuixote
#4 Posted : 1/16/2021 1:05:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had that with sloppy changa dosing twice. It's white noise land, BRIGHT WHITE. Elemental particles and input overload. There are still things happening in there, but it took me over 24 hours before my mind had "caught up" and I started to remember the trip. It's terrifying when you're in it, but in retrospect in was a couple of my most helpful trips. Even so, I wouldn't recommend it and I would never do it again intentionally. Smile

null24
#5 Posted : 1/16/2021 5:13:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm curious if cannabis was in the mix somewhere? Were you stoned at the time? Just because your story reminds me of my experiences with DNT and cannabis creating a "fractal foam" and losing a lot of it's meaning while being very intense nonetheless...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

slane
#6 Posted : 1/16/2021 11:02:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just want to confirm that you used .5g dmt in 1ml PG. Most people have told me to aim for a 1:1 ratio when preparing a cart for an easy breakthrough.

Your experience sounded great! I can't wait to try this ROA myself.

Squidfayce
#7 Posted : 1/24/2021 7:06:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I'm curious if cannabis was in the mix somewhere? Were you stoned at the time? Just because your story reminds me of my experiences with DNT and cannabis creating a "fractal foam" and losing a lot of it's meaning while being very intense nonetheless...

No cannabis.

Squidfayce
#8 Posted : 1/24/2021 7:06:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BongQuixote wrote:
I had that with sloppy changa dosing twice. It's white noise land, BRIGHT WHITE. Elemental particles and input overload. There are still things happening in there, but it took me over 24 hours before my mind had "caught up" and I started to remember the trip. It's terrifying when you're in it, but in retrospect in was a couple of my most helpful trips. Even so, I wouldn't recommend it and I would never do it again intentionally. Smile

White noise land is a great analogy.

Squidfayce
#9 Posted : 1/24/2021 7:13:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SLANE wrote:
Just want to confirm that you used .5g dmt in 1ml PG. Most people have told me to aim for a 1:1 ratio when preparing a cart for an easy breakthrough.

I confirm a 1:2 ratio was prepared (0.5g to 1ml). There's a thread on here somewhere where the ratios are discussed. the OP of that thread suggested that 1:2 Was intense and they were going 1:4 or even 1:6.

After experimenting with a 1:4 ratio, I never quite got what I wanted out of it. At 1:2, I was close to making a 1:1 mix. Then I got shot out of a cannon. Though, realistically it would change it to 1 big draw rather than 2. I can imagine making a 1:1 mix at some point.

My advice, be careful. And be prepared for possibly overdoing it in retrospect it feels kind of irresponsible.

changaforchange
#10 Posted : 1/24/2021 11:39:00 AM

changaforchange

BongQuixote wrote:

ouch - this happened to me too... it took me a while to get back to changa.

however, the lesson was very important... check your dosage or you may be in for quite the trip!
changa is my medicine

changaforchange
#11 Posted : 1/24/2021 11:44:41 AM

changaforchange

Squidfayce wrote:
In honesty there was a frightening element of it because I just simply didn't know how much I'd taken and didn't expect this, but I just can't stop being fascinated how everything just broke for a while there. I couldn't tel 'll what was in the foreground, back ground I just had no sense of dimension or self.absolutely absurd.

I've been there... did not understand whether I was or I was not, scary ride that made me jump out of bed and run straight out of the room... unfortunately in front of a mirror where my thoughts became even more absurd... took me a good 20 minutes to gain a bit of control of the situation.

ever since, i do work with 30% o 40% dmt and harmalas is now a must, otherwise to me it gets too complicated to handle.

learn as you go they say.
changa is my medicine

slane
#12 Posted : 1/25/2021 10:27:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Squidfayce wrote:
SLANE wrote:

I confirm a 1:2 ratio was prepared (0.5g to 1ml). There's a thread on here somewhere where the ratios are discussed. the OP of that thread suggested that 1:2 Was intense and they were going 1:4 or even 1:6.

After experimenting with a 1:4 ratio, I never quite got what I wanted out of it. At 1:2, I was close to making a 1:1 mix. Then I got shot out of a cannon. Though, realistically it would change it to 1 big draw rather than 2. I can imagine making a 1:1 mix at some point.

My advice, be careful. And be prepared for possibly overdoing it in retrospect it feels kind of irresponsible.

Thank you very much for the confirmation Smile It is always possible to add more DMT, harder to take it out...

Squidfayce
#13 Posted : 1/28/2021 7:51:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SLANE wrote:
Squidfayce wrote:
SLANE wrote:

Thank you very much for the confirmation Smile It is always possible to add more DMT, harder to take it out...

Well. In the case of the whole mixed e-juice you can't really just mix more in. You have to have to dissolve more dmt in more e-juice, then add that to your tank. If you're not consistent in your mixes, then what's in the tank and in the wick won't be consistent.

So experiment, but don't change concentrations in the tank mid use IMO