We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
FIRST BREW ATTEMPT/DESCRIPTION OF THE UNDESCRIBABLE Options

mrlocke
#1 Posted : 1/22/2021 7:05:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BREW RECIPE
Put MHRG (7gms) powder into a Nalgene bottle with 400 ml of distilled water.
Kept the bottle at room temp and shook it periodically throughout the day and let it sit overnight.
The next day I used a coffee filter and transferred the brew into another Nalgene bottle. For the sediment that was left, I scraped it out and put inside filter then I squeezed the filter with the sediment to get all the liquid out.
I kept in the fridge for a week and each day shook the bottle periodically.
The Syrian Rue powder (3gms) was put into a bottle of orange juice right before I took the brew.
Prior to ingesting the Rue, I ate a pumpkin loaf and PBJ sammy which I grabbed from Starbucks right beforehand.
I also ingested copious amounts of lemon balm immediately prior to shaking up the Syrian Rue+ OJ and downing it.
Prior to taking the aya brew, I waited 30 minutes after taking the Rue.
During that time, since I practice transcendental meditation daily, it was a perfect window of time to get that in prior to drinking the brew.
Immediately prior to drinking the MHRB brew, I again swallowed a good amount of lemon balm then downed the brew in two gulps. By that time, I was definitely feeling the effects of the Rue.
*Note: I take prescribed Vyvanse and Adderall daily and did not discontinue that day. It produced no negative effects. Not condoning; however, thought I’d add as a sidenote. Don’t want to get into a discussion or debate regarding this.

Setting: Due to being married with a 3-year-old and 9-month old, it’s hard to find the time to go into DMT world. As everyone here clearly knows, DMT is traveling to alien worlds and the unexplainable. There is not a perfect time and place for me when it comes to this. I worked a half-day then checked into a five-star hotel and made sure my wife wasn’t going to call me by offering to take our kiddo to school in the a.m.

Experience: I will preface by saying it was an incredible experience and the brew worked wonderfully. This was my first time ever making a brew. I put white noise on and laid down in bed and closed my eyes. I was pretty zen from doing transcendental meditation right beforehand. As far as the taste of the Rue+OJ and the MHRB brew, I did not have any issues with the taste. I was expecting something way worse from all the stories people tell on this forum. I had a trash can and towel easily accessible in the event a purge happened. However, within 10 minutes, my body felt amazing. I took a drink of water and I could see the inside of my stomach being nourished by the water. I started to experience after 15 minutes what I can only compare to how I feel when I take ecstasy. I had an extremely strong sexual urge and it felt like I wanted to orgasm. I started moving my pelvis up and down and from side to side while laying up my back. Within 20 minutes, I entered full on hyperspace. For some reason, I was not expecting it to be very similar to when I smoke freebase DMT. The difference was that it came on gentler. However, the intensity was beyond words. As my eyes were closed, besides being taken into different fractal worlds at warp speeds, my brain was being probed by an unseen alien. I’ve been through hyperspace enough to know that this is not the time to open my eyes. I was aware (or at least felt this was the case) that I was being tested and messed with, but there was no way I was going to scare. I was going to submit and go along for whatever weird journey I was being taken on. This alien that was probing my brain was blocking my view. I felt like my brain was being scratched. I saw what I can describe as the top of a different planet which was orange and had the physical characteristics of Mars. Finally, my view was unobstructed, and a total feeling of bliss and joy overwhelmed me. My lips were forced into a chant which must have gone on for an indescribable amount of time. The only word that was coming out of my mouth was the word “HAPPY” which I kept on chanting. The chanting was analogous to how I’ve seen indigenous people chant during sacred ceremonies. My voice was chanting at different intonations and tones, but the rhythm of the chant was constant. At one point I was a singing monkey but was chanting “HAPPY” in monkey speak. I felt like I passed the test. There was a big celebration with other animals and entities, and everyone was chanting “HAPPY”. I could not stop rhythmically dancing and chanting. The housekeeper that walked by must have been really freaked out. I got up from my bed, and I was exhilarated. It felt like my movements were very fast. I felt very reptilian at this point- almost frog like- and was still chanting. I had a frog hallucination in the past where frogs were dancing while I was doing hylotropic breath therapy, but this time I was the frog. I started to dance uncontrollably, and my body was pulsating and shaking. I would describe it as a true “HAPPY DANCE”. I had to pee a few times in between and it was very weird. I was still dancing, and my body was shaking, and it was a celebration to pee. I got back into bed because I experience more when I close my eyes. At this point, I became a lizard. It started with my tongue. I felt very slimy and my tongue started moving around like how lizards do. I was doing weird lizard things for a while. I became a lizard. I don’t know how else to describe it. When I’d get up to pee, I had the urge to climb up the wall. I was a lizard person and thinking very reptilian. The intensity lasted for two hours. After the intensity was over, I just felt immense bless for the next few hours. I’m sure I’m leaving out some stuff, but this is all I can recall right now.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BongQuixote
#2 Posted : 1/22/2021 10:46:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome! Depending on set and setting. I sometimes go in with a specific purpose, trying to deal with crud garbage in my mind, but sometimes I approach a trip as "general exploration", trying to figure out the metaphysics of DMT land, and I often end up in a similar situation. Just happy party time and being invited to a place where everyone is accepted and just love all around, no issues to deal with. I'm happy you got that experience.

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 1/22/2021 11:31:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Up-Vote.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

skoobysnax
#4 Posted : 1/24/2021 5:26:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cold brew, nice. Possibly kept the Yuremamine from degrading.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

DrknChildlike
#5 Posted : 1/26/2021 6:02:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I read descriptions of mhrb trips I really wish I could know whether objective or subjectively if substituting rue with root bark would have changed the trip and in what ways. I havent yet done brew but have smoked dmt.

I have rue and bark still havent tried it for some reason.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 1/26/2021 5:23:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

DrknChildlike wrote:
When I read descriptions of mhrb trips I really wish I could know whether objective or subjectively if substituting rue with root bark would have changed the trip and in what ways. I havent yet done brew but have smoked dmt.

I have rue and bark still havent tried it for some reason.

Some would say the point would be to combine DMT (or a purified bark tea) with the rue seed.

Rue seed = harmala alkaloid source.

MHRB = DMT (+yuremamine) source.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

mrlocke
#7 Posted : 1/26/2021 9:51:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BongQuixote wrote:
That's awesome! Depending on set and setting. I sometimes go in with a specific purpose, trying to deal with crud garbage in my mind, but sometimes I approach a trip as "general exploration", trying to figure out the metaphysics of DMT land, and I often end up in a similar situation. Just happy party time and being invited to a place where everyone is accepted and just love all around, no issues to deal with. I'm happy you got that experience.

Ha. You're very lucky to have had multiple experiences like this! I've never gone looking for a specific purpose. Typically always general exploration to find the purpose. Perhaps next time I will go in with a specific purpose in mind. I'd be interested to see how that plays out.