We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey fellow space travellers Options

Clem81
#1 Posted : 12/22/2020 11:33:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone, I'm a 39 year old dude from the UK. Iv'e never touched psychadelics until a couple of months ago, when I had my first DMT trip. I know that's jumping in at the deep end, but at the time I had no idea just how powerful it was going to be.

It's going to sound a little crazy, but I had a very real spuritual experience just weeks before DMT came into my life, which amplified my curiousity. It has literally changed my life, my behaviour and my beliefs. Not to mention greatly reduced my battle with stress & anxiety.

Anyway I've been following the nexus for a little while now, as it's been a great source of information. I recently started brewing my own DMT, this site has aided me greatly although my success was rather limited yield wise.

Iv'e already learned so much this past week or two, but I'm eager to learn more about the various teks, and hopefully some day I will be able to help others as you guys have helped me (even if you didn't know it).

I'm really grateful for this site, keep up the good work guys.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sinbad
#2 Posted : 12/23/2020 11:40:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad you've begun the journey my friend! Even though I, myself, am new, I don't think there is anyone that would argue against the fact that you've stumbled upon the greatest group of mindexplorers you've ever met. There are too many here to count that can aid you in your journeys.

Godspeed, and with the greatest of Luck
Sinbad is an entirely fictitious character I created for role-playing someone sailing their own consciousness as if it were the 7 seas. Also, the semi-colon was meant to be abused; incorrectly even!

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 1/22/2021 12:06:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome welcome welcome. I had a similar experience my first time, in that I had no idea how wild and utterly altering the experience would be. And I had thought 7g of mushrooms was wild...

I'm happy to hear that it's impact was a beautiful one and encouraged you to explore more. That's growth.

You have found a wonderful community of bright and well-informed individuals with copious expanses of information and we're happy to have you with us.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/16/2021 9:21:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Care to share a little bit more about the spiritual experience you had prior to your trip?

When you say "brewing DMT", do you mean for oral use, or to do a full extraction?

Be well!