We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

mrdub
#1 Posted : 1/16/2021 4:21:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

Been using drugs / psychedelics off and on for 20 years now - probably on the more reckless side early on but. Had a sizeable break when daughter came along and thought I had to be sensible and knock all that on the head. Always felt like something was missing and got back into things the last few years. Reckless behaviour is all behind me now and I find the time to partake a few times a year in a more sensible way (with a bit more research than eating whatever was put in front of me from whoever was offering) when wife and kids off visiting family which is immensely beneficial (the psychs and family going away haha).

Recently moved to South America and have a nice garden of 30+ San Pedro cacti of 4-5 different types and cuttings from. Got 4 chaliponga and 4 chakruna plants and waiting on some cuttings of ayahausca vine.

Got some cubensis on the go as well and waiting this year for the rains to get a pan cyans print as have finally found agar and would like to get a print that doesn't end up crawling with worms, like my last few attempts.

Am hoping to be able to learn how to process the chakruna / chaliponga to DMT and the San Pedro to mescaline. Main problem will be the solvents (all banned to try and curtain cocaine labs / crack production) and the base (again banned) so hoping to find food safe teks that use available items I can get here.

Cheers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shroombee
#2 Posted : 1/17/2021 5:54:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mrdub wrote:
Am hoping to be able to learn how to process the chakruna / chaliponga to DMT and the San Pedro to mescaline. Main problem will be the solvents (all banned to try and curtain cocaine labs / crack production) and the base (again banned) so hoping to find food safe teks that use available items I can get here.

Welcome!

I've been getting Peruvian Torch from Peru since around 2004 and began doing mescaline extractions in 2014 using food safe teks. Food safe primarily because I'm not interested in working with dangerous chemicals as an amateur at this stage of my life journey. I've found the food safe teks to be good enough for me.

Can you get d-limonene and pickling lime in your location?

mrdub
#3 Posted : 1/18/2021 3:02:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
mrdub wrote:

Welcome!

I've been getting Peruvian Torch from Peru since around 2004 and began doing mescaline extractions in 2014 using food safe teks.

Does asking about cacti break the no sourcing rules? Being legal in Peru and here (Ecuador) am not sure. Just checked the "attitude" page and it says
Quote:
The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds

So I think is safe to ask (if I have misunderstood I apologise).

Where did you get the Peruvian Torch? I only have Ecuadorian San pedro and would like to extend the garden with other sacred plants

Quote:

Food safe primarily because I'm not interested in working with dangerous chemicals as an amateur at this stage of my life journey. I've found the food safe teks to be good enough for me.

Can you get d-limonene and pickling lime in your location?

D-limonene is not banned from what I can tell, but haven't been able to find it. Nearly everything is done in person here, nothing online, so is a case of going to the big city and asking and going on a wild goose chase. Pickling lime am not sure. I know bicarb is banned, but is sort of available under the counter, so might be able to turn that to sodium carbonate which I think just involves a simple process.

shroombee
#4 Posted : 1/19/2021 1:27:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mrdub wrote:

Does asking about cacti break the no sourcing rules? Being legal in Peru and here (Ecuador) am not sure. Just checked the "attitude" page and it says
Quote:
The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds

So I think is safe to ask (if I have misunderstood I apologise).

Where did you get the Peruvian Torch? I only have Ecuadorian San pedro and would like to extend the garden with other sacred plants

Google "ikaros dna" for a Peruvian vendor that provides seeds with which you can extend your garden.

Also try the "Sustainable plant and seeds suppliers" subforum:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=topics&f=108

Read here for the rules, where it clearly states that viable seeds and live plants are okay for discussion:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=38156

Quote:

LIVE PLANTS AND SEEDS ONLY

We can only discuss the suppliers of LIVE plants and seeds in this subforum. With the allowed products you can be specific again about what plant or seed you are talking about. This also means however that we CANNOT talk about harvested plants, parts of plants, plant-extracts or non-viable seeds.

Examples of things you CAN talk about:
* Viable seeds (Syrian rue, Caapi, Mimosa hostilis, Iboga, etc)
* Live plants (Cacti, Salvia divinorum, etc)
* Spores

Examples of things you CANNOT talk about:
* MHRB, ACRB
* Extracts (Salvia, kava kava, harmalas, etc)
* Leafs (Caapi-leafs, kratom, etc)
* Vines (Caapi-vines, etc)
* roots (kava kava, kirkii, etc)
* Cactus chips

mrdub wrote:
D-limonene is not banned from what I can tell, but haven't been able to find it... Pickling lime am not sure.

D-limonene can be purchased from various US suppliers. I get mine from citrusdepot.net. I don't know if they ship internationally. Regardless, make sure you're using food grade d-limonene. Not citrus cleaner or technical grade d-limonene. Pickling lime is calcium hydroxide. Seems that you could look up how it's used and find how to get it locally.

mrdub
#5 Posted : 1/19/2021 1:23:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:

Google "ikaros dna" for a Peruvian vendor that provides seeds with which you can extend your garden.

Seeds! even better, have been looking for those as well!

Quote:

Also try the "Sustainable plant and seeds suppliers" subforum:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=topics&f=108

Will do cheers Smile

Quote:

D-limonene can be purchased from various US suppliers. I get mine from citrusdepot.net. I don't know if they ship internationally. Regardless, make sure you're using food grade d-limonene. Not citrus cleaner or technical grade d-limonene. Pickling lime is calcium hydroxide. Seems that you could look up how it's used and find how to get it locally.

Customs here are very strict, getting things in is very difficult, doubtful if a solvent will get through. The postal system is currently closed since the start of the pandemic when it was bankrupt. Don't even know if can get things from Peru, but with it being a neighbouring country, there might be a solution in place - hopefully

shroombee
#6 Posted : 1/19/2021 11:26:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Solvent" might not be acceptable to customs. But this all-natural, environmentally friendly citrus cleaner might be okay. This is food grade d-limonene.
shroombee attached the following image(s):
IMG_0592.JPG (108kb) downloaded 56 time(s).
IMG_0593.JPG (138kb) downloaded 56 time(s).

mrdub
#7 Posted : 1/22/2021 10:26:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I might have found a source of d-limonene which would be much better than trying to get it sent via DHL.

Just waiting for them to get back to me via email. Tried calling them, but my broken spanish was not up to scratch. Will have to see if they reply to email, otherwise will need to get the wife to do it. Or go see them in person when next in the city. But looks promising

shroombee
#8 Posted : 1/22/2021 10:32:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mrdub wrote:
I might have found a source of d-limonene which would be much better than trying to get it sent via DHL.

Great! Since you already found a source for calcium hydroxide (pickling lime), you are close to trying some simple mescaline extractions (and full spectrum DMT)! Make sure your d-limonene is pure limonene, not citrus cleaner that might have other ingredients. I believe all the teks I've seen stress that you need pure limonene. Ideally food grade, not technical grade.

mrdub
#9 Posted : 1/23/2021 3:34:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
mrdub wrote:

Great! Since you already found a source for calcium hydroxide (pickling lime), you are close to trying some simple mescaline extractions (and full spectrum DMT)! Make sure your d-limonene is pure limonene, not citrus cleaner that might have other ingredients. I believe all the teks I've seen stress that you need pure limonene. Ideally food grade, not technical grade.

:thumbsup:

Fairly sure is pure dlimonene as is coming from a chemical supplier.

As for the calcium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide is calcium hydroxide, however the source I found has 4 types

1) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO – CAL APAGADA
2) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO TIPO B – CAL APAGADA
3) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO TIPO P1 (Ideal para Potabilizar de Agua)
4) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO TIPO P2 ( Ideal para Ingenios Azucareros

Cal basically translate to lime, but seems to be generic and not explicitly calcium hydroxide

Apagada, would be off "off lime"?

(3) and (4) sacks hows the word "premium". (3) is for potable water, and (4) is for sugar mills.

Clearly they are not all the same, but calcium hydroxide is calcium hydroxide so not sure how they are different. But I would imagine (3) and (4) are more foodsafe if used for water / sugar

mrdub
#10 Posted : 1/23/2021 5:45:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Had a reply back about the d-limonene in the positive

Quote:
si tenemos D-Limoneno en las siguientes presentaciones:

730 GR $25.00 + IVA
500 GR $13.75 + IVA
250 GR $7.75 + IVA

Unfortunately they closed for the weekend by time I read the message, so will need to wait until Monday.

Hopefully get it ordered Monday along with the calcium hydroxide Thumbs up

shroombee
#11 Posted : 1/24/2021 5:36:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice! Very happy

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 1/25/2021 12:00:37 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

mrdub wrote:
[...]
1) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO – CAL APAGADA
2) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO TIPO B – CAL APAGADA
3) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO TIPO P1 (Ideal para Potabilizar de Agua)
4) HIDRÓXIDO DE CALCIO TIPO P2 ( Ideal para Ingenios Azucareros

Cal basically translate to lime, but seems to be generic and not explicitly calcium hydroxide

Apagada, would be off "off lime"?

(3) and (4) sacks hows the word "premium". (3) is for potable water, and (4) is for sugar mills.

Clearly they are not all the same, but calcium hydroxide is calcium hydroxide so not sure how they are different. But I would imagine (3) and (4) are more foodsafe if used for water / sugar

You imagine correctly. P1 seems the most sensible option, perfect for an aquarium too - unless you're growing a lot of sugar cane? Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli