We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
entitys with salvia vs dmt? Options

skinwalker
#1 Posted : 9/5/2010 5:07:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i had to travel half way around the country to obtain some salvia but i finally got it and i've smoked it now 5 times. Whenever i have a decent dmt breakthrough i feel an absolute foreign presense with me and have even communicated with it. I do NOT however feel the same with saliva and i'm curious if others have the same absense?

my salvia trips feel very internalized and i've seen objects from my childhood, felt zipped around the room, and felt as if reality was a bunch of frames in a book being flipped one by one as each millisecond passed but never a "guide" or spirit accompanying me. Is this to be expected with saliva? The two feel VERY different which surprised me. The salvia felt completely out of control and as if i was in for a rollercoaster of a ride, whereas dmt felt more interactive. Your comments?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MySmelf
#2 Posted : 9/6/2010 3:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been smoking salvia for over 2 years now. The first 6 times I did it seems a lot like yours, page flipping rollercoaster ride but no entities. The seventh time I was guided and comforted by a very motherly entity and almost every time since I've had some kind of entity contact.

The entities I've contacted on salvia are very different from what I've seen on DMT. Salvia entities seem very human and usually feel like a close relative. DMT entities (for me so far) are very strange and don't look like anything I've seen before. I have trouble trying to picture them let alone describe them but here goes; they seem like they're apart of this twirling, folding, opening and closing multi-dimensional clockwork like machine. They look to me like strange mechanical alien bugs. Shocked

And I agree, DMT is steerable whereas Salvia seems to steer you!
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 9/6/2010 6:18:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

MySmelf wrote:

The entities I've contacted on salvia are very different from what I've seen on DMT. Salvia entities seem very human and usually feel like a close relative.

WoW! It's not just me! This is soooo true. I frequently hear the voices of my mother and my sister. They speak to me in a very calming soothing manner. Its eerie! Stick with salvia and you find that it is infinite as DMT.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Moose Man
#4 Posted : 9/6/2010 9:20:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MySmelf wrote:
I have been smoking salvia for over 2 years now. The first 6 times I did it seems a lot like yours, page flipping rollercoaster ride but no entities. The seventh time I was guided and comforted by a very motherly entity and almost every time since I've had some kind of entity contact.

The entities I've contacted on salvia are very different from what I've seen on DMT. Salvia entities seem very human and usually feel like a close relative. DMT entities (for me so far) are very strange and don't look like anything I've seen before. I have trouble trying to picture them let alone describe them but here goes; they seem like they're apart of this twirling, folding, opening and closing multi-dimensional clockwork like machine. They look to me like strange mechanical alien bugs. Shocked

And I agree, DMT is steerable whereas Salvia seems to steer you!

MySmelf has nailed it. It took me many times before I started seeing and speaking to them. They also are more humanoid than the spiraling dmt entities I have seen.

Salvia has many different levels but I think the best thing is to go in without any expectations. Of course being safe with a sitter is good too. Salvia and DMT cannot be compared.

During my last session some children like people were begging me to go with them, somewhere. I sadly had to decline but I immediately wrote up some instructions for next time.

Salvia instructions:
GO WITH THEM

skinwalker
#5 Posted : 9/6/2010 4:16:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thats interesting. I definately got a reflection of the past from my salvia experience that i never received from dmt. Also this is creepy but person smoking it next me said she keep hearing a voice calling out my name over and over to her, which really scared her. To me this implies contact but i had no such awareness of an additional companion. It really felt like a mad rollercoaster throughout my own mind. DMT felt like strapping on a jet pack and taking off into the cosmos with shadowy entities accompanying me... or even sitting me down for a 1 on 1 meeting.

Also i notice more time distortion with Salvia than dmt. With dmt i'm under for 10-15 minutes, salvia maybe 1-3 but it feels like 20.

But backto my origional question it sounds like the more you do it, eventually the entities will emerge from the background, and they typically are recognizable in form? When you mentioned relatives where they dead or alive relatives?

jacetea
#6 Posted : 9/6/2010 4:45:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:
MySmelf wrote:

The entities I've contacted on salvia are very different from what I've seen on DMT. Salvia entities seem very human and usually feel like a close relative.

WoW! It's not just me! This is soooo true. I frequently hear the voices of my mother and my sister. They speak to me in a very calming soothing manner. Its eerie! Stick with salvia and you find that it is infinite as DMT.

Weird, I also feel like my sister is nearby. It's impossible to explain, but it reminds me of childhood memories when we were together.

I see entities with both DMT and salvia. The salvia entities are more abstact, for example a cartoon-like character with a mouth forming at the rip in reality. DMT entities are almost always human. I usually see them dressed in white, like a lab coat or something. However, at higher doses I see more abstract things like the joker for example.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

gibran2
#7 Posted : 9/6/2010 5:05:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

It just goes to show you how different we each perceive these realms:

For me, salvia entities are almost always human beings, and usually family members – siblings, nieces, parents, etc. or young children. DMT entities are unlike anything I’ve ever seen, and very hard to describe. Also, there are many different types of DMT entities – incredible variety and incredibly alien.

Salvia entities almost always communicate with me via ordinary language. They speak in familiar voices, yet often have a “sing-song” or chanting quality to their speech. DMT entities rarely are audible – they communicate via telepathy or imagery.

In real time, both salvia and DMT experiences are of similar length (salvia experiences being a bit briefer). Salvia experiences seem to take place in real time – an actual 5-minute breakthrough often feels like about 5 minutes have passed (rarely there’s some time dilation). DMT experiences’ apparent length is almost always much longer than actual – a 5-10 minute experience will feel like 20-30 minutes (or more) have passed.

Salvia often reminds me of past memories, family, parallel realities similar to our own, and for this reason I tend to think of salvia as revealing something “inside”. DMT experiences reveal a timeless immaterial realm of incomprehensible strangeness and “other-ness”, so I tend to think of DMT experiences as revealing something “outside”.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

clouds
#8 Posted : 9/6/2010 9:08:23 PM

Human

what about people that see humans on DMT and aliens on Salvia? Strange.

Dark Matter
#9 Posted : 9/7/2010 5:34:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me, Salvia's always been a difficult experience. At the same time, I used to experiment with Salvia when I was younger. I think I didn't have enough respect for the plant and it was sometimes a bit harsh with me because of that.

Salvia visions for me mostly consisted of circus-like places, evil rollercoasters, sketchy clowns, plastic figurines possessed by demons... The feeling of an entity taking control of my body was also something that happened a couple of times.

I think I should try Salvia again and see what it feels like. Haven't tried it since the Salvia goddess ripped me into bloody pieces and threw me back in reality, two years ago. I'm probably more ready for that kind of experience now, I think.

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." - Aleister Crowley

Dark Matter is merely a byproduct of the Mind's imagination. Everything written on this board in his name is pure fiction. He is nothing more than an Illusion. Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

skinwalker
#10 Posted : 9/7/2010 8:47:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

from the stories i've read here it sounds like saliva does have a devine aspect to it regarding entities and perhaps I have not used it enough. which dmt i can sit in a room open my eyes and literally see a figure in front of me and have a mental conversation (typically more way one). Salvia felt like a mad rollercoaster of a dream i had no control over with no one guilding me other than the insanity within my own subconsciousness.

Ur
#11 Posted : 9/12/2010 7:14:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How do salvia and DMT compare? Are they at all comparable?

My own experience with Salvia... They have been diverse, everything from fusing with a chair, to the page-flipping roller coaster and getting pulled along by invisible zippers. The entities usually appear to me as presences I see in my mind/third eye which on salvia I find seems superimposed over my normal vision along with an array of fractal imagery over 2+ dimensions depending on dose. A lot of the trips are really ineffable as they have a lot to do with mucking with though process. overlapping realities are an interestic aspect. In many of my trips I saw material reality as 6 dimensional. I since made maps. Space is curved.

Imagine a a 3D cube, or block of space. now imagine that this space comprises the entire of a 'reality'... now imagine for a moment that in the 4th Dimension (we will call it 'linear' time) there are a series of blocks going infinitely in opposite direction. Like a 4D animation made up of 3D particles in 3D spaces nested together inside a 6D space. Why 6 you ask? Time is more than linear... there a probabilities and other modalities that are hard to map. Attached is an approximate map of the space. Notice the hyperbolic cubes in each sphere. This is because of the fact that this map is a 2D projection of a space that has at least 6 dimensions. I believe that these spaces are part of a tree-like structure which contains all possible particles in all possible states (superposition.) Basically there is this hyper-dimensional omniversal tree of metaverses branching into universes and other similar interlaced continuums. They vibrate with the energy of awareness. I'm not sure if the overall shape changes. The cubes, spheres, and vertices represent spatial/temporal/noumenal spaces and locations respectively.
Ur attached the following image(s):
MC-S-Tetra-14.jpg (114kb) downloaded 118 time(s).

ubu
#12 Posted : 9/13/2010 8:28:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mother, sister, wife and daughter all appear in Ubu experiences on salvia but never on DMT. The chanting quality of salvia is always present for Ubu, like a lot of kids singing together - something common in films when they portray an adult remembering his childhood - distant voices singing some child song.

While on DMT, the entities are always bizarre, much alien, sometimes lacking a precise and descriptive form, "very hard to describe" like gibran said. Ubu feels telepathy as the standard way to communicate and it is so natural, so little startling, as if it were just another sense (like sight, hearing, touch and so on).

One differece Ubu sees is about salvia duration. Sometimes Ubu feels all his life has flashed while on Salvia, supposedly in the same way people see life flash before your eyes before you die. Also, Ubu is actually able to distinguish between two kinds of time, an internal time and external, outside time - both happening at the same time (*).

It's really hard to Ubu to distinguish between inside/outside while on DMT. DMT always suggests everything is only and one thing. So inside/outside, Ubu and others, Ubu and world, time and space, in one word, everything is just the same thing with different "manifestations" and only a limited and dynamic independence existing between "things" (*).

(*) Note: I confess I dislike Ubu language here, so subjective and imprecise I must agree. But Ubu is having a hard time to explain his experiences in a more intelligible and precise way.
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

gnomy
#13 Posted : 1/15/2021 8:37:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Responding to gibran2:
"Salvia entities almost always communicate with me via ordinary language. They speak in familiar voices, yet often have a “sing-song” or chanting quality to their speech. DMT entities rarely are audible – they communicate via telepathy or imagery."
[/quote]

I felt the same way in regards to the communication that we shared.

Just yesterday, I tried salvia for the first time, and entering the experience I was immediately greeted with the same 4D geometric realm that I experience on DMT and high doses of Psilocybin... and a familiar character began talking to me: The Jester. He talked to me as if we knew each other already, having built rapport from the DMT trips. I had a trip sitter with me on FaceTime, and the Jester said that we needed to have a meeting without the trip sitter present. I was paralyzed in awe so I couldn't perform any actions per the Jesters instructions, and after I was unresponsive for some time, something happened to me that has never happened in a psychedelic experience to me before. The Jester entered my body and tried to vocalize to introduce himself to my trip sitter and tell him that we needed some alone time.

For example, do you know when you're about to say something to someone and you pre-vocalize the words in the head? The Jester inserted words in my head for me to say to my friend, and they were 100% foreign thoughts. I was quite literally ~ ~ possessed ~ ~... Shocked which is not something I'd believed in before this encounter.

This brings me back to gibran2's idea. All of the communication on salvia was tangible, spoken in a language that I could understand more literally, whereas DMT feels like I'm behind a glass wall and the communication is much more interpretive.

After the salvia wore off, I tried it a second time without my trip sitter (following the jester's instructions) and I had a great trip and was transported into the 4D realm without any friction, like the first time.

I'm starting to believe that there are real personalities/symbols in this realm that are omnipresent or important to this realm. A few that I can corroborate are the Jester, the Pharoah, and the "Mother Figure". I've also heard of Jellyfish, but I haven't met them yet.