We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I took the introduction test questionnaire Options

grimlid
#1 Posted : 1/10/2021 12:50:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is likely in the wrong forum but.....please remove or reposition with my apologies.
that was challenging on several questions! I really thought it would not end lol.
Especially the question about the ex president. I felt it was bit unfair to bring politics into this. I answered as honestly as I could. By quoting (loosely) Chomsky. I hope I passed. Please dont judge me if I dont like politics and dont trust (any) political leader regardless of how nice they seem. I mean my own head of state is extremely charming (Trudeau) but I would trust him less far than I can throw him. He is quite dashing though.
I felt like the elves were messing with me a bit there.
"I think; therefore I might be."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 1/10/2021 8:37:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Once a year the Nexus court comes together from all dimensions and judges new members harshly. Big grin
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Blazon
#3 Posted : 1/10/2021 9:41:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not sure how long it takes for the commmunity to accept you but guys,no offence,I am getting bored to only able to participate in the 'new arrivals'section....

potnoble
#4 Posted : 1/10/2021 10:14:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Blazon

I voted for your membership a while back but you have to consider these special times.
Alot of people have to adjust their lives to all that covid stuff and so on.

I don´t remember how long it took in my case but it will happen. Thumbs up

I hope you have a wonderful day
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

VibeSurfer
#5 Posted : 1/14/2021 5:44:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hating politicians or politics is an upvote for me. It would help your case to write up experience reports or engage some way in discussions taking place on the welcome area or open discussion area, or start conversations in those sections about anything you find interesting to talk about Thumbs up
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

grimlid
#6 Posted : 1/14/2021 7:54:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Once a year the Nexus court comes together from all dimensions and judges new members harshly. Big grin

I appreciate the reply. I was quite curious on the time involved in the process. I do understand and agree though that exclusivity is sometimes needed. Ive joined a few other forums for various subjects over the years. In the long run Ive seen numerous newcomers show up n a blaze of glory and cause a lot of chaos and disorder before being banned.
thanks for the info...

grimlid
#7 Posted : 1/14/2021 8:01:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VibeSurfer wrote:
Hating politicians or politics is an upvote for me. It would help your case to write up experience reports or engage some way in discussions taking place on the welcome area or open discussion area, or start conversations in those sections about anything you find interesting to talk about Thumbs up

I dont necessarily hate politicians, but i do mistrust and question the motives of any leader of.....well everything. What makes a person feel they are suited to make decisions for others, or to decide the fate of a large population, or make decisions in "their" best interest? Potentially the leader in question may be suited, or may be a megalomaniac, liar, sociopath, ect.....
Nome Chomsky has been instrumental in my awakening to understand the world order of the last 120 years or so. I know his opinions are somewhat jaded to say the least, but I trust his motive is to spread the the truth (at least as he sees it) in this "reality" we are currently residing in. I guess in short I trust his motives....

grimlid
#8 Posted : 1/14/2021 8:08:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Blazon wrote:
I am not sure how long it takes for the commmunity to accept you but guys,no offence,I am getting bored to only able to participate in the 'new arrivals'section....

Haha I certainly can relate to that statement.....I've been on reddit for some time especially in the dmt sub. Letting anyone post whatever leaves a lot of work to manage and maintain the damaging stuff people may post to potentially ruin a site which has the capacity to do much good. I don't understand who regulates sites from sourcing or whatever, and also shuts down internet sites (I'm just a gas fitter) but its likely worth the wait for the greater good. I hate to sound like a suck up there, but I really saw some damage on a body building site I used to spend a lot of time on)

grimlid
#9 Posted : 1/14/2021 8:11:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to thank the members for the encouragement. I appreciate the feedback. At my age Im finally learning patience. Come to think of it, thats something I often ask for prior to ingesting my dose of deems. Smile Must be helping since most of my life I was a bit quick to jump the gun on stuff that I could have waited on......

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 1/15/2021 3:10:20 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

grimlid wrote:
Blazon wrote:

Haha I certainly can relate to that statement.....I've been on reddit for some time especially in the dmt sub. Letting anyone post whatever leaves a lot of work to manage and maintain the damaging stuff people may post to potentially ruin a site which has the capacity to do much good. I don't understand who regulates sites from sourcing or whatever, and also shuts down internet sites (I'm just a gas fitter) but its likely worth the wait for the greater good. I hate to sound like a suck up there, but I really saw some damage on a body building site I used to spend a lot of time on)

What are you guys complaining about? You're both full members Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli