CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
supernatural non-hyperspace entities interact with me but only when I use the spice. Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:36:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, first post, been visiting the nexus for years, finally became a member.
So I'm currently on hyperspace probation or something, got a little carried away i guess and no breakthrough. Got the hyperslap, and am aware of the presence of the hyperspace hierarchy. In other words, quite familiar with the hyperspace entities. But thats different from the entities im also experiencing when i use spice.
Just recently I've been experiencing what I can only guess to be ghosts or spirits or something of that nature. So far, I do not experience fear, or foreboding or anything like that.
My first reaction was astonishment, the entity chills the room, i was cautiously curious for a minute, but the one that chills the room turns out to be reasonably harmless i believe. Always just a slow chill that surrounds me, and sometimes I can actually see what I would describe as a rather beautiful luminescent glow or something, like a giant transparent jellyfish kinda thing. I feel like this one may actually kinda protect me from the others. Theres one that makes gusts of cold air, occasionally warm too, but most often cold. During one of my last breakthroughs, this one showed me its amazing power. I dont feel like it was threatening me or anything, but it can rapidly and forcefully create any temperature changes from bone chilling freeze to warm and everything in between. Not gradual changes, but instant. Like the entire room can go from 30 degrees to 60 then 20 all in like 2 seconds..
There are others too, some that I've had to un-invite because they made me naucious, or made me see everything in a rusty red color if I suddenly got up and left the room.
Theres more to this story, but I wanna see what kinda response I get so far.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:48:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you are interacting with energies that create astonishment, but won't help you advance on your path. I have a gut feeling that it might be a good idea to cultivate positive energy and clear your intentions before diving again in to the hyperspace. I believe there are lots of forces that can distract you from your true path there by astonishment.

Bisy
#3 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:50:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For the record, I've never had any interest in, or previous experience with this sort of thing. I keep an open mind about everything, but its not something I manifested out of curiosity or something like that. I wasn't looking for it, and was taken by surprise when it began happening. I could use spice right now and they would be there.

Bisy
#4 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:54:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, its not something I'm excited about, or seeking to explore deeper, its actually kinda bothersome sometimes, I hope I don't sound like a fanatic or something. Thats certainly not the case.

Bisy
#5 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:59:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe I should prolly explore the "why" aspect of it, because now that I've actually experienced it it opens up the possibilities that if I invite, or allow some, it opens the gates for other, possibly more evil or whatever.

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 1/10/2021 6:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One thing that might help is to decide that you want to go deeper to things that are more important and then decide not to pay attention to these energies but go through them to deeper layers. Creating a positive mood and mindset helps.

Bisy
#7 Posted : 1/10/2021 7:13:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, are you suggesting that I'm going into it with idle mind and without clear intent thereby giving target for these energies? That's very interesting and insightful, and makes sense. Thank you.

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 1/10/2021 7:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
Hmm, are you suggesting that I'm going into it with idle mind and without clear intent thereby giving target for these energies? That's very interesting and insightful, and makes sense. Thank you.

Nick Sand has written a beautiful article about how he had hundreds of DMT trips where he was just observing all the strange and beautiful things that DMT brought about before realizing that there was a much deeper layer accessible but it required intention. It's a long article but worth a read http://psychedelicfronti...bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

It's always a good idea to be careful when interacting with new environments and not to trust all energies you encounter.

Good luck on your journeys 🙂

Bisy
#9 Posted : 1/11/2021 12:58:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, I apologize but I need to be more clear about some of the details. These are not dmt entities, these are entities that are attached to my home that dmt somehow allows me to interact with. If I go somewhere else, they are not part of the experience. Only at my home.

Kumarajiva
#10 Posted : 1/11/2021 1:28:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domovoy aka Barabashka

Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Jin
#11 Posted : 1/11/2021 5:05:41 AM

yes

I would'nt bother much about entities , let them be and do their stuff

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 1/11/2021 10:30:06 PM

Peeing into the abyss

Chemical expertSenior Member

Bisy wrote:
see everything in a rusty red color if I suddenly got up

^that sounds like postural hypotension, tbh.

Meeting the spirit of a place is fine, let it be rather than finding ways to make a problem of it.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

some one
#13 Posted : 1/13/2021 11:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And the temp changes sound like vasoconstriction and vasodilation or other reactions caused by psychedelics.
Many people report feeling very cold on psychedelics actually, I am one of them.
One time smoalking I felt I'd freeze to death and was glad a friend brought a blanket asap.
Remember joking about him explaining to the ambulance how I died of hypothermia at room temp lol.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Vasoconstriction
some is one - here is some - there is one